1+ Year Old Account
    3 months y’all. We’ve waited 3 months for gameplay, information, pretty much anything since the announcement. This has been a fun ride with all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    Oh yeah what a fun movement system.. which is simply a crippled version of flying, where you have to teach your dragon first to get there over weeks and doing dull quests to make your new tamagochi big and strong.
    So yeah a dynamic movement system are better then no clip. See all Spiderman games, titanfall, mirror's edge and any good open world game.

Also the largest media franchise in the history of the world is built on repetitive tasks to grow a fictional animal in strength. So yes that could be very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Anyway...

Nyel prollly baited us. Pain
    Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. But that said, the map is actually one of the things I’m looking forward to a lot. As others have said, maps in WoW are fantastic. One of the best in the genre, I’d dare to say.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. But that said, the map is actually one of the things I’m looking forward to a lot. As others have said, maps in WoW are fantastic. One of the best in the genre, I’d dare to say.
    Amen! Map is what I want more than anything.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to wowhead updating the dressing room with Dracthyr so I can mess with their customization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Hahaha it always makes me laugh to see an individual visit a thread for something "that suxx n will nevr b good cuz devs h8 u". It's obviously important to let people who play the game know that you'll not be playing and that is the right decision

My surgery for tomorrow got cancelled, so now I'm debating whether to get some sleep or ride the thread into the early hours of the morning
    @Marlamin was there any resolution to the build numbering issue?

I turn away for literaly 10 minutes and the thread is 2 and a half pages longer. If that's not proof enough that it's happening this week then I don't know what is :P

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Oh man you guys were right its happening!
    https://twitter.com/Zorbrix/status/1...028354/photo/1

reported for trolling.
    this type of behavior has to stop at some point...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah, that would add a lot of flavor to it. Wasn’t something like that in the announcement video three months ago?
    I think so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Amen! Map is what I want more than anything.
    Will we get an unexplained orge continents?

Think of the possible raw speculation.

Unfortunately this "gameplay" is going to happen in Dragonflight. Seems the devs really believe that is fun for casual players. I mean, that, and those wonderful daily quests where you have to send gnomes into the fire.. or something like that.. which every low-iq-monkey could do.

That is what the devs "envision" to be casual gamer fun.
    How do you envision casual fun?

Sorry for upsetting you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Oh man you guys were right its happening!
    https://twitter.com/Zorbrix/status/1...028354/photo/1
    I don’t get it? I’m normally just a silent reader most of the time but now you kinda made me curious as to how this Bavarian breakfast image/post is related to Dragonflight? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nokster10 View Post
    How do you envision casual fun?
    Mythic raid gear showing up in the mailbox for free every day.

What's a skinner box? Is that a common term in the industry or a language thing

Quote Originally Posted by Xofoo View Post
    I turn away for literaly 10 minutes and the thread is 2 and a half pages longer. If that's not proof enough that it's happening this week then I don't know what is :P
    2 and a half pages longer because someone came in trolling, sadly.

Edit: Still trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    I don’t get it? I’m normally just a silent reader most of the time but now you kinda made me curious as to how this Bavarian breakfast image/post is related to Dragonflight? XD
    Baked goods = bread dragonflight

I would be all for a mount usage and mount combat system. But this is not that. You get to feed your tamagochi to make it stronger and stronger until it can fly nearly-as-good-as your dragon you got from farming ruby sanctum.

What an evolution! What a great fun. Well, not for me, but i am sure some like that.

Yeah, it is not going to be like that. You can fly but instead of being able to fly all the time you are limited to a time frame and have to push space now and then. What a great fun.

I am sure it could. Means, for other people than me. Skinner boxes trick many players into getting addicted, not to gameplay, but simply to rewards, which they do not really need. In the end, Blizzard devs are nothing but drug dealers nowadays, but their drug is not THC or LSD but employing psychological tricks.
    Dynamic movement > static movement even if less efficient. Get over it.

Cool Pokémon still makes more money then many nations. Virtual pets are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy17 View Post
    What's a skinner box? Is that a common term in the industry or a language thing
    It's something psychological now being used as a buzzword for any kind of farm.

Cantrip is one of those people who cries about flying not being in game at start, then when blizzard puts something to hold people over, still whines about it.