Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The Nelf expansion was Legion.

But Azshara being saved points to a Tyrande vs Azshara storyline for sure.
    The Azshara storyline seems to be interesting.

A time traveling expansion to Azeroth before the Sundering would be very interesting.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We will be able to farm souls endlessly, so that's another thing we don't have to do weekly. So what next guys, grateful offerings buff? Looks like Blizzard agree to everything since last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I agree with this, but I think the Dragon Isles won't be a continent but will be multiple islands off the coasts of both zones. Similar to the Cata zones (and I think 10.0 will have a Cataclysm theme.
    Oh God I hope not. Enough of disjointed continents. In BfA it was already bad and in SL they doubled down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We will be able to farm souls endlessly, so that's another thing we don't have to do weekly. So what next guys, grateful offerings buff? Looks like Blizzard agree to everything since last week.

Oh God I hope not. Enough of disjointed continents. In BfA it was already bad and in SL they doubled down.
    Grateful offerings are in a sense getting a buff just from more souls. Depending on what cosmetics you want it only takes maybe a week or two to get everything, especially if yo ujust want the cosmetics that is useable by your character, and not all the cosmetics available to buy.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Armor on the blue bird mount gives me wind elemental / Al'akir vibes. Adorned white armor with a blue oval shaped gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Grateful offerings are in a sense getting a buff just from more souls. Depending on what cosmetics you want it only takes maybe a week or two to get everything, especially if yo ujust want the cosmetics that is useable by your character, and not all the cosmetics available to buy.
    How are Grateful Offerings getting a buff from more souls? Because you can upgrade your Conductor? You can still only send out one beam at a time for 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    How are Grateful Offerings getting a buff from more souls? Because you can upgrade your Conductor? You can still only send out one beam at a time for 10 days.
    Rank 2 conducotrs give you dailies, which are 6 offerings each day, as well as teh WQ which is another 3. If you also know how the conductor works then you can get the effects of 2 beams each day by activating the beam later in the day and then opening the chest or whatever earlier the next day.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    My venthyr warrior needed around 1000, haven't farmed after that. Renown weapons are most expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    My venthyr warrior needed around 1000, haven't farmed after that. Renown weapons are most expensive.
    I guess if you want to buy ever single renown weapon for 50 offerings each then the grind is pretty significant, but I feel those who are grinding to that extent are in the minority.

Having said that I guess there isn't really any reason to not increase the amount of daily offering available. I certainly would like that once I start gathering transmogs from every covenant once 9.1.5 starts up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they will buff offerings in 9.1.5 it only makes sense.

I'm not so sure. with all 4 covenants and you most likely having done at least one anyway, you would be getting 28-48 offerings once you upgraded each a bit. That is practically a weapon every 1-2 days anyway for about 10 minutes of investment in each zone.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Wasn't 9.1.5 supposed to be on ptr today?

What do Grateful Offerings add to a player's experience? Do they increase the enjoyment of the playerbase? These are questions that Blizzard needs to be asking themselves before they add systems like this that are entirely geared toward padding metrics rather than contributing anything to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Wasn't 9.1.5 supposed to be on ptr today?
    Why would you assume that?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why would you assume that?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadowl...xt-week-323931 Mainly this I suppose.

Well technically they still have a day left, so..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Right, that says "next week" which covers this entire week. Why would you assume a specific day?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well technically they still have a day left, so..
    Last i looked, it's wednesday, so two days. Not like today is over, either, and they tend to come later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Last i looked, it's wednesday, so two days. Not like today is over, either, and they tend to come later in the day.
    I just looked at the "4 days ago" of the news article.

I always thought ptr starts with the weekly resets (tuesday/wednesday) but by your reaction I guess It doesnt have to be like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always thought ptr starts with the weekly resets (tuesday/wednesday) but by your reaction I guess It doesnt have to be like this.
    PTR is not tied to the weekly reset, it can come up at any point during the week at any time of day. (provided they are in their offices working, so it usually happens in the afternoon)
    Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday are just the days they start it up most often.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-09-01 at 11:54 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal