1. #65521
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Star-tiered writing right there.
    Also Illidan now has an emo hairdo now for some reason.
    Illidan is just Palpatine confirmed.

    I AM MY SCARS = I AM ALL THE SITH

  2. #65522
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Never. She just happened to have died during Malfurion's rescue from Xavius. Wasn't a sacrifice at all. It's pretty far fetched.
    Heck she only died cause she was a chump and got corrupted instantly. Malf kept fighting the corruption forever. He is by far the stronger of the two when it comes to will.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Star-tiered writing right there.
    Also Illidan now has an emo hairdo now for some reason.
    I mean the reason is obvious. He's been hanging with notable nihilist Sargeras for an unknown amount of time.

  3. #65523
    So, I had posted the thread from reddit with the caveat that I didn't know if it was real or not. Well, just saw portergauge confirm it on twitter, it's in the build. https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...783488/photo/1

  4. #65524
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    So, I had posted the thread from reddit with the caveat that I didn't know if it was real or not. Well, just saw portergauge confirm it on twitter, it's in the build. https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...783488/photo/1
    Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.

    Spoiler: 
    I will dream of the night we may truly rest... together.

  5. #65525
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.
    Right. Well, for those who have been posting about wanting a new generation of characters, that certainly points to it happening at some point.

  6. #65526
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.
    "I am so tired, Malfurion" is actually pretty bittersweet actually. I like that line.

  7. #65527
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Right. Well, for those who have been posting about wanting a new generation of characters, that certainly points to it happening at some point.
    I absolutely hate the idea.

  8. #65528
    Malfurion is so stupid, imagine sacrificing yourself for an animal who got oneshot by Xavius, a minion who ranks pretty low on the Legion rank scale. It wasn't worth it. What a waste of life for the Alliance, but oh well.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.
    Cringe. Since when did Tyrande turn into Sadfang?

    She should just commit suicide and hand the leadership over to Shandris honestly. Since Shandris is a friend of Magister Umbric, I would not mind seeing her replace Tyrande and usher in a closer Ren'dorei-Kaldorei alliance.

  9. #65529
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Malfurion is so stupid, imagine sacrificing yourself for an animal who got oneshot by Xavius, a minion who ranks pretty low on the Legion rank scale. It wasn't worth it. What a waste of life for the Alliance, but oh well.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Cringe. Since when did Tyrande turn into Sadfang?

    She should just commit suicide and hand the leadership over to Shandris honestly. Since Shandris is a friend of Magister Umbric, I would not mind seeing her replace Tyrande and usher in a closer Ren'dorei-Kaldorei alliance.
    I know it's bait, but how is Shandris a friend Umbric?

    Because they were together in one quest, lmao?

  10. #65530
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Malfurion is so stupid, imagine sacrificing yourself for an animal who got oneshot by Xavius, a minion who ranks pretty low on the Legion rank scale. It wasn't worth it. What a waste of life for the Alliance, but oh well.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Cringe. Since when did Tyrande turn into Sadfang?

    She should just commit suicide and hand the leadership over to Shandris honestly. Since Shandris is a friend of Magister Umbric, I would not mind seeing her replace Tyrande and usher in a closer Ren'dorei-Kaldorei alliance.
    Aw hell no. Keep Night Elves away from any other Elves. I don't want them anywhere near each other. As far away from humans too.

  11. #65531
    La la la la~ LemonDemonGirl's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,935
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-glo...the-way-328216

    Since we're discussing Ysera and the new World Tree...

    People are starting to think the tree may go in the wide open area beside Ohn'ahran Plains. Sad area is encrypted, and can't be seen ingame (yet).

    Kinda sus.

    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

  12. #65532
    Male character dying for a female character sounds pretty Blizzardlike to me. Just keep Ysera dead and develop Merithra. Jesus Danuser really needs to be fired.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

  13. #65533
    Over 9000! Lahis's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    9,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Sigh.... You know what's gonna bother me most after this though, what Tyrande says.
    I'll be shocked if she doesn't go full Elune-splosion before the end of the expansion.

  14. #65534
    The Lightbringer Valysar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,586


    I imagine this is the entrance to the emerald dream

  15. #65535
    Pandaren Monk Tartys's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Italy - EU
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Never. She just happened to have died during Malfurion's rescue from Xavius. Wasn't a sacrifice at all. It's pretty far fetched.

    But was Malfurion fault if she was corrupted. He run away alone, instead of wating for us and his mindless action cause the Ysera death.

    During that quest Tyrande and Malfurion was so annoing that I wanna let kill by Xavius... so Im sorry for the sleepy boy but for years in WoW was benched, at least now was used for good.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

  16. #65536
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    But was Malfurion fault if she was corrupted. He run away alone, instead of wating for us and his mindless action cause the Ysera death.

    During that quest Tyrande and Malfurion was so annoing that I wanna let kill by Xavius... so Im sorry for the sleepy boy but for years in WoW was benched, at least now was used for good.
    Sure, but she didn't die for him or in his place.

    He ran in, got owned, she ran in, got owned.

    Malfurion: When she gave her life for mine in Val'sharah, it was not her time.
    sounds like something written by someone who vaguely remembers what happened in Valsharah, as in, Malfurion and Ysera were involved, but not exactly what happened.

  17. #65537
    Pandaren Monk Tartys's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Italy - EU
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-glo...the-way-328216

    Since we're discussing Ysera and the new World Tree...

    People are starting to think the tree may go in the wide open area beside Ohn'ahran Plains. Sad area is encrypted, and can't be seen ingame (yet).

    Kinda sus.

    Its where the new tree will be planted...

    Since all the World Trees are connected to the Emerald Dream, make sense the new Tree is builted in green dragon zone... and because also Anderwald is linked to the Emerald Dream... maybe an echo of Malfurion can be there as well.

    But I feel bad for Merithra...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

  18. #65538
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,001
    https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/15...2Uu_1BFNA&s=19

    Ranked solo arena queue is now a thing.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  19. #65539
    The Insane Feali's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cornelia Street
    Posts
    15,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/15...2Uu_1BFNA&s=19

    Ranked solo arena queue is now a thing.
    If it gives the same rewards this is amazing. But 6 games is a lot.

  20. #65540
    Honestly, anything that lets me earn a Saddle is fine by me lmao

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •