5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Still have to work on that!

Could do tofu, and season it like you would ground beef by putting it in a pan with hot water and about a palmful of taco seasoning, and reduce until water is gone like you would with ground beef

The problem with Anduins character is that they can never make him be actually successful in something he does or else the fanbase will cry that he is a mary sue, ignoring the fact that he has a track record of nothing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Anduin will go into self-exile ala Luke Skywalker after rejected by the House of Nobles and his people due to being touched by Satan's energy.

As inscribed in Canon and according to portrayal of both Anduin and Stormwind.
    So much this. Especially given Turalyon is at the helm of Stormwind and I don't think anyone here has any misconception about it, he's going to betray us all to the Light when it shows up.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Postmasters View Post
    It kind of does.. it has always been a hostile power and one that acted directly against other nations. I like the trolls they are pretty much the only character race beyond gnomes and goblins that act in their own self interests. I am jot going to pretend they are noble or simple neutral parties though.
    The zandalari as a kingdom have never actually been a hostile power to the alliance. In classic they were friendly and helped deal with ZG and wrath they helped deal with ZD.

Only Zul’s exiled faction has ever been at odd with the alliance both in cata and mop and they didn’t represent the kingdom as they were in exile and there actions went against the will of the kingdom as we see in zandalari when the mogu show up saying there in charge and get beaten out.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway crazy idea.

What if we're reading too deep into "Living" as in the Cosmic Force Life and not as much into the idea of "Living" as in evolving and changing. Like what if "Living World" is meant to imply that the "world" (EK/Kalimdor let's be honest) is going to evolve over time on a larger scale. Like it'll have actual seasonal changes or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The zandalari as a kingdom have never actually been a hostile power to the alliance. In classic they were friendly and helped deal with ZG and wrath they helped deal with ZD.

Only Zul’s exiled faction has ever been at odd with the alliance both in cata and mop and they didn’t represent the kingdom as they were in exile and there actions went against the will of the kingdom as we see in zandalari when the mogu show up saying there in charge and get beaten out.
    I might of read extra back story into it that wasn't there... I assumed the two biggest sea faring powers in lore that live next door to each other would of interacted with one another... I know with blizzard story telling that isnt a given but still...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Postmasters View Post
    I might of read extra back story into it that wasn't there... I assumed the two biggest sea faring powers in lore that live next door to each other would of interacted with one another... I know with blizzard story telling that isnt a given but still...
    If you mean the kul tirans then there might have some bad blood though nothing comes to mind but that wouldn’t count as alliance again until BFA.

As far as actual alliance interactions they would be neutral at worse allying in times of need like ZG/ZD. With zul’s exiled faction always being hostile starting in cata.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So much this. Especially given Turalyon is at the helm of Stormwind and I don't think anyone here has any misconception about it, he's going to betray us all to the Light when it shows up.
    That yellow eyed junkie? No way.

Turalyon is not becoming a villain. He'll be the Magni and Bolvar of the expansion about the Lightbound.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon is not becoming a villain. He'll be the Magni and Bolvar of the expansion about the Lightbound.
    You say that but I'll point you to Il'gynoth.

The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.

Whatever happened to Nathanos since his death in the pre-patch? Did I miss him in the Maw?

And I'll point you to Calia and the throne of Lordaeron.

Also the throne of Stormwind is legally not vacant. Anduin is still King. Turalyon is his Regent.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Old God lines like this are purposefully vague so you can take it any number of ways. Further it doesn't indicate that the person will be villainous, only that it will bring darkness. That could mean any number of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Whatever happened to Nathanos since his death in the pre-patch? Did I miss him in the Maw?
    Tyrande taunted Sylvanas with his death, and Sylvanas was surprised. Tyrande further taunted her with how the Jailer kept her unaware of it.

That's it.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's unused as of yet.
    The last time we heard from him was when Tyrande mentioned his death in her fight against Sylvanas.

He's somewhere hidden in the Maw, that's it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post

Tyrande taunted Sylvanas with his death, and Sylvanas was surprised. Tyrande further taunted her with how the Jailer kept her unaware of it.

That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He's unused as of yet.
    The last time we heard from him was when Tyrande mentioned his death in her fight against Sylvanas.

He's somewhere hidden in the Maw, that's it.
    I assume he'll reappear before the end of the expansion then. Probably not happy about Sylvanas' change of heart (also her getting her soul back etc).

Probably forged into a buttplug.

Jokes aside, it's assumed that he was turned into a crystal like many of the other souls. He could have been used during the forging of Anduin's mourneblade or gimp suit.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

You can read that multiple ways. It could be Calia claiming Lordaeron. It could be Turalyon championing the Void via his baby mama. I mean, surely Blizzard wouldn't write a prediction that is actually realized in the most blatantly obvious way. Right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The problem with Anduins character is that they can never make him be actually successful in something he does or else the fanbase will cry that he is a mary sue, ignoring the fact that he has a track record of nothing.
    Do you really think writers care about these kind of bullshit accusations?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Do you really think writers care about these kind of bullshit accusations?
    Writers care too much about what the mouthbreathing majority of the fanbase thinks, sadly, and they do let them influence the story direction instead of going for their visions in some capacity.

7+ Year Old Account
    And I'll point you to Calia and the throne of Lordaeron.

Also the throne of Stormwind is legally not vacant. Anduin is still King. Turalyon is his Regent.
    Well, right now Anduin is stuck in another dimension under control of the enemy, and who knows what happens later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Writers care too much about what the mouthbreathing majority of the fanbase thinks, sadly, and they do let them influence the story direction instead of going for their visions in some capacity.
    M'kay, nice take.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-10-27 at 06:36 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.