Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    9.1 was exactly what I was talking about. 9.1 was on the vendor first week of April, then the ptr was April 13th. Then showing the Lich Anduin trailer 2 months before that doesn't count. They called that the "announcement" trailer but it wasn't really: An announcement actually talks about the features of the patch.
    wasn't that at that weird convention and they also talked about the features a bit afterwards?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I think it will be either tomorrow or on Friday, if not, next Monday/Tuesday at the latest!
    I still believe in today!

8.3 was announced on a monday too around this time.. We'll see!

It's the silence before the storm..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Or it's the silence before the silence

II believe, any moment now!

SUMMON ION. Btw, it's not too late for announcements until like 3-4 hours from now, so don't sweat it. Nothing is following a "schedule" anymore, they're in disarray.

I mean, there's a difference between expecting them to drop the PTR right now and them announcing the patch.

Them dropping the PTR this week is unlikely, but I feel like a trailer a la 8.3 with the PTR next week makes sense, especially with the vendor build.

*Me waiting for nothing to happen*
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

:/ I’m keeping my hopes lowered

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Nothing happened. Time to cry.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

You can cry 4 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Nothing happened. Time to cry.
    I still believe in 21:00 (49 mins from now)!

What time was 9.1 announced? Does anyone know?

About 3-4? Idk

endwalker delay = 9.2 PTR delay

check

See you in two weeks

If 9.2 is the end of Shadowlands I still would find it very weird if they don’t pre-announce this.

Sure they didn’t do so for 8.3 either, but the Shadowlands announcement just came a few weeks later.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    What time was 9.1 announced? Does anyone know?
    It was during the Blizzconline, around 11:00PM I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I personally don’t want any allied races at all. But if we got some, please make it make sense. And allied races that are bound by a faction is a horrible idea overall. Make all four available to both factions or don’t implement them at all.
    It wouldn't make much sense. Why would the Alliance accept warmongering undead? What would they find in common with addicted vampires? How likely is that for the Kyrians to ally with the Necrolords after what they suffered at their hands? What would the Horde find in common with the Kyrians? Aren't Sylvar screaming "Night elven" in aesthetics?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If they're joining the Horde or Alliance at all, it's going to need a bit of an asspull storywise. WTF in the afterlives cares about some piddling faction war?
    It's not about faction war. It's about common standing.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Yep. The usual "pretty races for alliance, edgy races for the horde" gets lame. And it wouldn't make sense, because horde and alliance helped them alike. Then again...nightborn.
    So did Legion and BfA races.
    It's not about their looks, but their mentalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    That’s why I said either make them faction agnostic or don’t bring them in. Shadowlands Covenants couldn’t care less about factions… I guess. But knowing Blizzard…
    But, they clearly lend themselves more to one faction than the other.

Yeah I forgot it was at Blizzcon, doesn't count then. Fuck. So 8.3 is the closest thing for a reference we've got.

Seems like nothing for today. Real shame for everyone, though I guess this gives me a new chance to instead join the hypetrain tomorrow
    The world revamp dream will never die!