Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I've seen posters clamoring for us to go into the Void and take down the Voidlords, the ones who supposedly created the old gods.
    You've faced them before. -_-

"Voidlords or void lords are a powerful type of void creature. Appearing as gigantic, armor-plated voidwalkers, these fleshless void creatures employ shadow magic, and constantly feed off of magic, souls, and life. They do have souls themselves."

These are not the 'outside-of-reality that were responsible for the creation of the Old Gods' Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    I'll just post this here. CAUTION SPOILERS!

Source?
    Meh, wish it was real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Tinkers are not happening. Especially in a Dragon Isles expansion. I wouldn't mind them as a class, but they would be dumb to add a niche tinker class instead of a Dragonknight, or whatever the dragon class would be called.
    The problem is that Blizzard has never established the existence of such a class. Monks, Death Knights, and Demon Hunters were well established in the lore before they appeared as a class.

While Blizzard could certainly break this trend, it would be odd for them to do so. If anything, there may not be a new class at all next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Source?
    Meh, wish it was real
    It was already debunked. Someone has created it on a private server.

Yeah that is not a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Meh, wish it was real
    Me too, but sadly it's not.

Fan-made stuff is achieving new levels of quality:

Last edited by Luck4; 2021-12-25 at 09:29 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I mean I'm up for anything that steers us away from the "Zovaal Beam'd + No Consequences" Ending.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Tinkers are not happening. Especially in a Dragon Isles expansion. I wouldn't mind them as a class, but they would be dumb to add a niche tinker class instead of a Dragonknight, or whatever the dragon class would be called.
    Oh yes they are. Undermine will be the new oribos and provides transport to titan hidden dragon isles. Mark my words.

That thing was posted weeks ago and was debunked then.

Also I don't see how the Christmas toy indicates Tinkers at all. We've had remote controlled toys for years now.

Anything is possible but at the same time it reminds me of people going "well we're going to the afterlife so what's the best thing to counter the dead? Machines!" logic that some people had pre-Shadowlands announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post

Also I don't see how the Christmas toy indicates Tinkers at all. We've had remote controlled toys for years now.

Anything is possible but at the same time it reminds me of people going "well we're going to the afterlife so what's the best thing to counter the dead? Machines!" logic that some people had pre-Shadowlands announcement.
    I remember the person who said it too, I was here for it. You can probably guess who said it too. They also said the same thing about a void expansion. Not going to say anymore on the matter to avoid having certain people jump down my throat.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, no yearly expansions.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You could make the argument that tinkers will indeed come in the next expansion, but the Winter Veil toys this year being a "clue" would not be a strong argument. There have been dozens of tinker-like toys coming from the Winter Veil over the years, so I don't see why these new toys would suddenly be a hint for tinkers. And if tinkers do indeed come in the next expansion, the Winter Veil toys will be more of a coincidence than a clue.

Especially one that is a clear reference to an old pre-WarCraft Blizzard game. I guess these people would claim a Lost Vikings toy hints at a Northrend revamp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Especially one that is a clear reference to an old pre-WarCraft Blizzard game. I guess these people would claim a Lost Vikings toy hints at a Northrend revamp.
    since vanila everything that blizzard did people screamed it was a hint for high elves playable race to alliance, to this very day they still believe that, this at least have some dots, like mechanic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Oh yes they are. Undermine will be the new oribos and provides transport to titan hidden dragon isles. Mark my words.
    But, Oribos is boring.
    Why ruin a potentially interesting place?

Yes, they try to connect technology to everything. Problem is, this time they have.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, the tinkers people are almost as bad as the high elf people were. I wouldn't be opposed to them, but they have been shoved in my face so much, I almost want them to never happen because I'm annoyed.

7+ Year Old Account
    snip
    This was posted before, its fake.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    This year has been pretty wild in terms of fixated people seeing all matter of stuff in next expansion. Void, Light, Tinkers, Sylvi, High Elves (yo we got em, kay?) revamp or no revamp. Is this pandemic isolation effect?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The 300 pages of “ghostbusters is far more logical than a necromancer because reasons”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The problem is that Blizzard has never established the existence of such a class. Monks, Death Knights, and Demon Hunters were well established in the lore before they appeared as a class.

While Blizzard could certainly break this trend, it would be odd for them to do so. If anything, there may not be a new class at all next expansion.
    They exist
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Dragonsworn

They might not be a class in game (which makes sense given the fact dragons are kinda screwed right now) but they exist

The writers and devs have made more from less and while I could engage in a conversation that would span hundreds of pages I prefer to leave it at “dragonsworn exist and are a possibility without any kind of weird pseudo-race components in the opinion of myself and others.”

- - - Updated - - -

After actually reading that article I’m fairly certain that the class will be from Wrathion’s talon guard

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Honestly, revamp Azeroth as a standalone feature between now and 10.0.

Then let future expansions be annual instead, a bit smaller in scale but more impactful. The two year cycle hasn't worked well for a while anyway, since patches are in such a rubbish state.

10.0 in November 2022, giving us the Dragon Isles.
    11.0 in November 2023, giving us the Great Caves.
    12.0 in November 2024, giving us the Other Side of Azeroth.

And so on.

A yearly cycle, like in Hearthstone and ESO.

The year begins with a systems patch and large content drop, featuring new zones and any potential classes and so on. A few weeks later, after New Year's Eve, you get a raid. Then it escalates in the spring with a dungeon and some quests, before culminating in the early autumn with a new raid. So two raids a year basically.

I think they'd increase revenue and sub numbers this way, because there's less of a lull without a second year of an expansion, and the story moves at a faster pace. The general theme of the current lore will change more regularly as well, so it'll be interesting to tag along for that. They could offer the base content free but let players buy annual digital expansion passes as well, for some digital perks to go along with the new theme.
    They tried to push Annual Expansions in WoD and that went horribly wrong. All we got was expansion with little content and 14 month gap between last patch and Legion.