Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    I think specifically Dragonknight could be 1 spec for a very simple reason: It's such a hard spec to divide amongst the flights into 3 and everyone has a different interpretation of it, by making it 1 spec you could include little bits of every single dragonflight into the abilities.
    Same could be said for just making a tank/DPS/healer with influences from all the flights.

If this leak is true, then I was right with my prediction that Dragon Isles would be one zone split into smaller sections like Argus and that Undermine would be a zone too.

Just way off in regards to a full world revamp and Tel'abim being a zone.

I still feel like Tel'abim will be a zone in the future with a Titan facility there. Uldaz would be more fitting than it being on the DI, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    I think specifically Dragonknight could be 1 spec for a very simple reason: It's such a hard spec to divide amongst the flights into 3 and everyone has a different interpretation of it, by making it 1 spec you could include little bits of every single dragonflight into the abilities.
    Bronze/green/red = healing
    Red/blue = magic dps
    black = melee dps
    black = tank

If you would want to devide it by aspects. You can mix and match aswell.

I disagree that everyone has a different interpretation of it.

When the Leak is real, why this didnt happened?

Expansion announcement February 28th. Announcement for the announcement planned for the 18th

So they not only delayed it, but they also decided that they will expand the Time between the Announcements?

Announcement of the Announcement will be now 36 days instead of the planned 10 days between them?

This doesnt make sense.

The magic Nelf seed is completely ignored in the leak though this isn't exactly out of precedent for Blizz. Worgen/Gilneas too.

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post
    When the Leak is real, why this didnt happened?

Expansion announcement February 28th. Announcement for the announcement planned for the 18th

So they noy only delayed both dates, but they also decided that the

Announcement of the Announcement will be now 36 days instead of the planned 10 days between them?

This doesnt make sense.
    Things get postponed all the time, it doesn't bug me out too much

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflighters View Post
    The magic Nelf seed is completely ignored in the leak though this isn't exactly out of precedent for Blizz. Worgen/Gilneas too.
    If EK gets a revamp, Kalimdor is next, and that seed might be a big part of the story there

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Why my hopes are gone or why don't I want a Dragon themed class?

Firstly because WoW players (some anyway) are rather childish in their never ending pursuit for new classes, and if the next expansion is Dragon themed and we do get a new class, then it only makes sense that a new class be framed within the xpac's theme.

And secondly, because I think a dragon themed class feels entirely outlandish, foreign.
    I was wondering why your hopes were gone. Again, we don't even know if we get a new class at all.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Looking at the "leaked box art", I can assume that some form of Dragon Knight is hinted at, as Alexstrasza with a spear heavily implies FF Dragoon vibes. Unless that's just Alexstrasza getting a new look.

Ironically the "dressed up" Alexstrasza is one of the clues that add credibility to the "leak".

As for the MMOchamp leak of the same title, I hope it's fake as it has atrocious ideas with micro classes, cheap class skins, and "Chromatus" sounding like a villain that makes Zovaal seem like award-winning writing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Yea, I don't think that leak is 100% correct, but if it is I'm fine with that.
    I don't think anyone believe it to be 100% correct, but are pretty curious as every new development seems to line up with it. Despite the leak being fairly old.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    and "Chromatus" sounding like a villain that makes Zovaal seem like award-winning writing.
    Chromatus already wins by being an established potential threat.

Formerly known as Arafal

If not Chromatus, who do people want as the main villain for a Dragon Isles expansion?

Nozdormu? Galakrond? Xal'atath? An introduction of new characters comprising of a, forgive me, empire of dragons?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Looking at the "leaked box art", I can assume that some form of Dragon Knight is hinted at, as Alexstrasza with a spear heavily implies FF Dragoon vibes. Unless that's just Alexstrasza getting a new look.

Ironically the "dressed up" Alexstrasza is one of the clues that add credibility to the "leak".

As for the MMOchamp leak of the same title, I hope it's fake as it has atrocious ideas with micro classes, cheap class skins, and "Chromatus" sounding like a villain that makes Zovaal seem like award-winning writing.
    Well shitty writing would be quite normal, I'm affraid. Blizzard doesn't have a good track record with compelling villains.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    If not Chromatus, who do people want as the main villain for a Dragon Isles expansion?

Nozdormu? Galakrond? Xal'atath? An introduction of new characters comprising of a, forgive me, empire of dragons?
    Yes, them. Or Azshara even. Remember she is still loose.,

Defo Galakrond

Galakrond is wayyyy too similar to Deathwing. Murozond works but shouldn't be the main as it implies Time Shit, and Xal will be in the background of course.

Chromatus works the best of all of them IMO as he is a dragon threat that isn't just BIG FUCK YOU DRAGON like Deathwing and Galakrond. Also he is tied thematically to all the flights instead of just one (or none, in Galakrond's case).

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well shitty writing would be quite normal, I'm affraid. Blizzard doesn't have a good track record with compelling villains.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, them. Or Azshara even. Remember she is still loose.,
    I see 10.0 being a MoP style adventure, though.

I feel like Azshara deserves an expansion that focuses around her as the main theme and threat. Not a footnote like she was in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Could be. I mean the idea is less outrageous then people guessing we'd fight a jailor in the afterlife during BFA. Maybe the infinites don't have a huge place in the expansion, but maybe they have places they have a presence. Makes sense since we basically know now it's a dragon related expansion.
    If that's actually what ends up happening, I hope it happens while our past selves are in the Violet Hold, and we end up working alongside them and then erasing their memories of what just happened.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflighters View Post
    Galakrond is wayyyy too similar to Deathwing. Murozond works but shouldn't be the main as it implies Time Shit, and Xal will be in the background of course.

Chromatus works the best of all of them IMO as he is a dragon threat that isn't just BIG FUCK YOU DRAGON like Deathwing and Galakrond. Also he is tied thematically to all the flights instead of just one (or none, in Galakrond's case).
    I have no issue with it being Chromatus.
    @Fahrad Wagner - I can only see Galakrond as a world boss or a penultimate boss of a raid. Unfortunately, unless he gets a lot more character, then I can't see him carrying an expansion.

Dragonflight.blizzard.com is a sub domain rather than a domain. In other words you cannot buy/create that sub domain if you do not own the rights over the domain blizzard.com
    Another thing is that those URLs in the source code are most likely a future redirects to the sub domain in question. Pretty legit leak if you ask me.

The certificate which is also mentioned is an SSL certificate. Put it simple it is used so the website can load with https protocol. It is again fairly impossible to buy/set/install SSL certificate for a domain you do not own.

1+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Kind of rolls off the ol’ tongue, doesn’t it?

It doesnt have to be a dragon villain btw.
    The expansion could be about us helping the aspects back to power and overcoming different hurdles along the way.