Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    In what way? just out of curiosity.

The scales are almost exactly the type found on wow creatures,

The body shapes are 1:1 with existing races (hands, leg and arm shape, stance, etc.)

The wings are very similar to those found on Nathrezim, Demon Hunters, etc.

It's goofy, but it is 100% the wow aesthetic.
    Yea, i guess you're right. I can't quite articulate it. Like it isn't cartoony enough.

Maybe seeing them in motion will make a difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I don't know how I feel about this.
    I would hope there would be a bulkier option but oh well.
    I agree with you; I don't know how I feel about this, but I could totally see Blizzard going this route.

But wow, I would think they would at least prep us for something like this if they wanted to bring out a race like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think it actually uses the same rig as female draenei. Go do a fire breath as a draenei monk and it basically strikes the same pose as the bottom pic.
    Monks all use the same animations.

It looks to be using the Male Stoneborn rig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    I was thinking, a blizz dev could totally mess with people with an in game concept that is never going to be released.
    And why would he do that, when people are alr mad about SL?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O
    https://i.imgur.com/2QsmJzi.png[/IMG]
    ]https://i.imgur.com/ju1rVYR.png[/IMG]
    https://i.imgur.com/9sdyQqw.png[/IMG]
    It's probably fake and sure the expansion could still suck, but these are some screenshots of what I'd like to see tomorrow.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    It's fake, stop getting all worked up.
    Just take the L, man. Your track record is really bad.

On-topic, classic MMO-Champ, debating the real leak until the very end.

Arguing over minor details *never* turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Look at the shadow under the dragon in the last pic, it confirms this is fake.
    I'd be shocked if this got approved by Blizzard artists. The model too on the character select screens usually have a stance and don't stand statically upright like that.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O

Though I do have to say.
    The stance and the bottom animation looks awfully like the DH Metamorphosis animations...
    Not at my computer now or I'd try and compare them
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

The more I look at it, the more I can't abide and believe it. That's just ridiculous. Utterly fucking ridiculous.

...also he said the wings would be Netherdrake like and translucent so that idea is out. If real, chalk another up to Scaleface still being wrong somehow.

I will say that it looks weird how the Dragon girl's "legs" are exploding outwards, like she's wearing pants. Maybe a visual bug?

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    AS someone else said, on char creation your naked if you're customizing things under the armor. Like tattoos or, say, scale patterns.
    There is an image of the dragon race in battle. Where is the armor???????

Been lurking on this sub since WoD and finally made an account just to say, as a guy who has wanted a dragon class and/or race since reading Day of the Dragon in Vanilla and knowing that this is probably the only chance for either…

Please don’t let that be the dragon race. I’d prefer no race to that. That model is an atrocity. I made an account just to point out that I think it’s fake and, if not, would prefer no dragons to that despite being a diehard dragon fan boy (Malygos!)

Edit to Add: the best way I can describe that mode is as if it was made in Spore. Various textures and pieces from various mobs assembled to make that… monstrosity…

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    My views were stiff and firm that I was right. I've got the receipts. I've got designs prepared in case I'm ever wrong about this game's lore, which should be around the time apes have retaken the earth.

"Another guy agreed with me, therefore I cannot possibly be wrong!"

That's the biggest, fattest, juiciest fallacy I've ever seen on these forums

The dragons are way below blizzard standard.
    Would kill for the talent tree tho

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    The more I look at it, the more I can't abide and believe it. That's just ridiculous. Utterly fucking ridiculous.

...also he said the wings would be Netherdrake like and translucent so that idea is out. If real, chalk another up to Scaleface still being wrong somehow.
    The wings are 100% translucent to some degree. You can literally see the stormwind flag through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And why would he do that, when people are alr mad about SL?
    I'm just here for fun, I'm not arguing one way or the other, I'm a hypothetical machine that doesn't get stuck on an idea. That said it could be real, but I find it more interesting to not believe it, and then see for sure tomorrow, it's pretty convincing, but there are a few odd things about the pics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    I'd be shocked if this got approved by Blizzard artists. The model too on the character select screens usually have a stance and don't stand statically upright like that.
    It's not the select screen, it's the character creation screen.
    Where the model does just stand still.

Formerly known as Arafal

Are those horns on the head of the human form on the right?

So that talent tree system looks like we have 2 trees to put points into: base class has a tree, then our spec has its own separate tree.

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmines View Post
    Are those horns on the head of the human form on the right?
    Yup. Looks like the disguises will have some draconic effects.