Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Oh God. It's Monday night before an expansion reveal and I'm on MMO Champion reading a debate about dragon nipples.
    Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yes, guy. Because you aren't talking about Red Prince, you are talking about a shiny set of gold plate armor. Note how significantly more underwhelming he looks the closer he gets to naked:

He looks fantastic.

That reminds me to do yet another Feenix Shapeshifting playthrough on my undead Lizard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Still looks a trillion times better than the leaked one.
    It really doesn't. He looks like a retarded fish.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Oh God. It's Monday night before an expansion reveal and I'm on MMO Champion reading a debate about dragon nipples.
    The collective conciousness has gone insane mere hours before reveal. It happens every time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    In my head i'd like to think you had no idea you were replying to me
    Oh god, no idea it was you well at least you got orange

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Female Worgen at least looked good in a general sense. Their aesthetic was borked but the models themselves were fine. This looks more like a trash mob that someone with access to an alpha client messed with to toss in the character creator. Or at least thats my current copium.
    Could be a private server mod, honestly.

What I wanted from female worgen was literally just the male model but slimmer, honestly. If THAT part about the dragon race is true that would be nice.

So we have both sides of the dichotomy of love/hate with the alleged Dracthyr absolutely losing their minds.

We have our resident race troll image spamming.

We have people zooming in on 240p textured dragon chests looking for nipples.

I'm choking. We've truly hit critical mass.

Also just in time for the daily troll spammer to make a new account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those images scream fake, especially the WORK IN PROGRESS text stamped over the talent tree. Then again I'll fully admit towanting it to bfake on account of how terrible it all looks.

Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    What's up with all the unironic white supremacists in this thread. Kinda cringe not gonna lie.
    Its just a troll. They will post about whatever topic they think will incite people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yes, guy. Because you aren't talking about Red Prince, you are talking about a shiny set of gold plate armor. Note how significantly more underwhelming he looks the closer he gets to naked:

Compared to that pile of dog feces, I rather like the dragon forms in those leaks.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    So we have both sides of the dichotomy of love/hate with the alleged Dracthyr absolutely losing their minds.

We have our resident race troll image spamming.

We have people zooming in on 240p textured dragon chests looking for nipples.

I'm choking. We've truly hit critical mass.
    Tomorrow is either going to be really really legendary or really, really terrible.

The men are going to have the proper musculature and posture people expect from a dragon. I think people are just hung up on the feminine form.

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    lol what is going on
    Don't quote. Don't engage. Report and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    They were empowered by the titans. Only the Blue dragonflight uses Arcane. It wouldn't make any sense for an entire dragon class to be arcane-based.
    True but many dragons seem to have a predeliction for being mages in "human" or "mortal" form. Chromie dresses as one (Bronze), Kalec is one (obviously- he's blue), even Krasus/Korialstrasz (Red) was a mage of the Kirin Tor. I wouldn't be suprised if whatever class we get, if they limit it, is focused on the magic aspect. Though I am hoping for a more general Dragonsworn/Dragonborn class.

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    lol what is going on
    why would you quote the whole thing?

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Don't quote. Don't engage. Report and move on.
    bird, O bird, save us from this madness. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Those images scream fake, especially the WORK IN PROGRESS text stamped over the talent tree. Then again I'll fully admit towanting it to bfake on account of how terrible it all looks.
    I especially love that the only icons that are visible are icons that already exist in the game.

Every other icon just happens to be blurred to be unrecognizable.

Yes.

Let chaos consume everything until tomorrow, where Blizzard will announce the best expansion of all. World of Warcraft:Trollocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    9.2 shows that gameplay is not the issue for people as much as story, setting and non-raid content.
    Pretty much all three of those things were the killers for me. Primarily story (and story presentation). I'm still mad that I originally would have had to either do it on alts or nerf myself to go through all 4 covenant stories to see the full picture.