Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's pretty fast, imo it points even more on Wrath Classic this year and 10.0 at least in Q1 2023. Only Sunwell is left and they can release it June/July.
    Yeah, I agree here. I think they'll release WotLK Classic on its 14th anniversary this November. I don't see the new WoW expansion launch this year anymore.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    GRAHAHA...YOU ARE TOO LATE, NEPHALEM. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THIS TORMENT.

Man, people give Azmodan shit for telling us his life story, but at least he's not the big bad and has an interesting design. Fuck Diablo in that game.
    Azmodan was a cartoon character that reminded me of crash bandicoot 3 cortex popping up before a loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That's not what was stated though. What was stated is that they had a purpose. Not that they were part of the specific pattern formed by the six. Since an oracle considers the best path their total elimination--they obviously aren't "a necessary part of it".
    They aren't supposed to be in Zereth Mortis, as evidenced by the Jiro questline in the northwest. Which means the First Ones did have means to control them, Zovaal just disrupted those. They're still stated to be a required part of the whole construct.

Quote Originally Posted by looney troons View Post
    Oh hey, another fake logo.

7+ Year Old Account
    That logo was already posted before.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That logo was already posted before.
    And by someone who had already posted a fake leak last leak season so even less credibility!

I dont think they would make the logo of their next expansion shit-coloured.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It'd fit the theme...

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Instead of blowing off the link to proof I provided why not check it out?

I'm not the one saying the Shadowlands have "Order" in them on my own, the concept art began with that in mind
    Shadowlands art designs already being cooked up at end of 2018, i.e very early into BFA and only a handful of months after Chronicle Vol. 3 is interesting. I'd kill for Blizzard to actually give insight into their development rather than coughing up more lies that everything at all times is going to plan because I'd love to see how much their idea of Shadowlands changed over time. These designs are more alien than what we got and I am glad to see confirmation of what I suspected regarding Maldraxxus's Scourge rip-off elements being a later addition, with the 'society built on top of a continent-wide undead corpse' being the baseline.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

So if we follow the speculations of a dragon themed xpac, can we expect new zones and updated zones in EK/K? In my head that sounds really cool. I'd like a 10.0 that is based on azeroth with familiar asthetics + updated zones in the old world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That's not what was stated though. What was stated is that they had a purpose. Not that they were part of the specific pattern formed by the six. Since an oracle considers the best path their total elimination--they obviously aren't "a necessary part of it".

If their original purpose was, as above, to Ctrl+Z things that the First ones made but weren't happy with, then they had a purpose, but are not a part of the current design/pattern involving the six. If the First Ones were happy with how the six and one turned out, then there'd be no more need for that removal system--leaving them potentially purposeless and redundant. If they began trying to delete everything of their own accord, they would be "disharmonious" and need to be destroyed.
    Literal quotes:
    Once... they had purpose. Made for balance. But now... shifted, altered. Disharmonious.
    They rend the pattern. It cannot continue.
    Elimination is the only recourse.
    My take? They were the thing that kept "fences" around each Cosmic Force, but somehow they stopped working correctly, like an and they started stomping on everything, allowing all the Forces attack each other instead, like a band starting to go out of sync.
    They're not the 7th Force, but they are neither one of the 6. They're like the automa in the sense that they are out of the cycle, and just mere tools of the First Ones.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    So if we follow the speculations of a dragon themed xpac, can we expect new zones and updated zones in EK/K? In my head that sounds really cool. I'd like a 10.0 that is based on azeroth with familiar asthetics + updated zones in the old world.
    I liked the fake leak that had leveling in revamped zones and endgame in dragon isles
    2 zones in dragon isles at first but more unlocking in patches

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I still stand by my theory that reality is the seventh force, as represented by Azeroth. Something to which the six cosmic forces are both a part of, and opposed to simultaneously. Something which grew organically from the framework of the six forces, and which doesn't seem to have been made according to any First Ones plan.

It has light affiliated zealots, necromancers, adherents of the void, druids, warlocks and mages. Every cosmic force capable of being combined into one to oppose any other cosmic force. And which is vast enough to contain anything.

It would fit pretty much perfectly to Firim talking about how the seventh force was both created and not. Both a seventh force alongside the others, and simultaneously one opposite the six others combined.
    I don't think so. The way they hint the 7th Force is like something outside of the 6, outside of "The Plan". But the Maw Walkers are part of "The Plan" to fix a future problem in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Shadowlands art designs already being cooked up at end of 2018, i.e very early into BFA and only a handful of months after Chronicle Vol. 3 is interesting. I'd kill for Blizzard to actually give insight into their development rather than coughing up more lies that everything at all times is going to plan because I'd love to see how much their idea of Shadowlands changed over time. These designs are more alien than what we got and I am glad to see confirmation of what I suspected regarding Maldraxxus's Scourge rip-off elements being a later addition, with the 'society built on top of a continent-wide undead corpse' being the baseline.
    I always like when game developers dive into how their design and work evolved when shaping and crafting a story. But you rarely get these as they often are used against them or hold information and designs that will potentially be used in future content.

I wish things were simpler and with a more thoughtful community

Quote Originally Posted by looney troons View Post
    That is a completely different shade, but okay.

Not every brown is shit-coloured.

No. It's wishful thinking. Can it happen? Sure. Will it happen? Nobody knows. There's not much that's indicating a revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No. It's wishful thinking. Can it happen? Sure. Will it happen? Nobody knows. There's not much that's indicating a revamp.
    Well, im not really talking about a total revamp of EK/K. Though that would be nice, its just to big of a undertaking.

What I ment was new zones + a couple of old zones getting updated that are relevant to the xpac. Meaning the overall thematic of the xpac will feel close to home(azeroth).

Well, im not really talking about a total revamp of EK/K. Though that would be nice, its just to big of a undertaking.

What I ment was new zones + a couple of old zones getting updated that are relevant to the xpac. Meaning the overall thematic of the xpac will feel close to home(azeroth).
    This only makes sense when it's a specific part of the world, let's say Lordaeron and Quelthalas. Working as its own little continent then. I don't see them revamping e.g. Ungoro, Westfall and Burning Steppes while giving us another three zones or so on the Dragon Isles. Would cause the same problems as Cataclysm.