7+ Year Old Account
    My take on the Sword thing and it being removed is that it will be the weapon Azeroth purifies and uses once hatched.

Right now the sword doesn't seem to be causing any known issues (could somehow be influencing azeroth if it is sentient tho) and after the initial stab that released Azerite didn't cause any further complications. I know scale ingame isn't accurate but from the ingame side it probably doesn't go that deep into the world.

But removing the sword could cause Well of Eternity level event like when the old god was plucked, making azeroth bleed a new well or bleed out? So at the moment if it isn't causing issues there isn't a reason to remove it
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty I’ll probably get really hyped from the x pack announcement. They’re good at hype. Then I’ll most likely play it for two weeks and get bored, realizing it’s the same loop we’ve had for years reskinned lol. I don’t understand how I can be hyped for a game I barely play anymore but here we are. I browse here looking for leaks lmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I wonder whether we might get more allied races. Probably not for the covenant ones since they would be difficult to implement outside being faction neutral, but generally those races who players wanted from BfA like Ankoan or Rexxar ogre (whatever they were called).
    Blizzard seemed adamant they were a BfA only feature, but it was also one of their most beloved features in that expac, and was definitely one of those amazing returns on investment given how much time a givne player would spend simply levelling a new alt.

- - - Updated - - -

Stormwind and Orgrimmar definitely need more visual updates. Really the entire old world needs a fresh coat of paint to hide the older attempts at pseudo-cartoony artstyle in favor of the version that really solidified in the last patch of MoP.
    True, but I guess if not everything was to get a revamp then it is good enough that often visited zones like capital cities get them.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    30 pages in a few hours? something new came up?
    *looks to the left*

*looks to the right*

Absolutely nothing.

I wonder whether we might get more allied races. Probably not for the covenant ones since they would be difficult to implement outside being faction neutral, but generally those races who players wanted from BfA like Ankoan or Rexxar ogre (whatever they were called).
    Blizzard seemed adamant they were a BfA only feature, but it was also one of their most beloved features in that expac, and was definitely one of those amazing returns on investment given how much time a givne player would spend simply levelling a new alt.

- - - Updated - - -

Stormwind and Orgrimmar definitely need more visual updates. Really the entire old world needs a fresh coat of paint to hide the older attempts at pseudo-cartoony artstyle in favor of the version that really solidified in the last patch of MoP.
    I feel like there's definitely an upper limit before allied races become ridiculous in number and we're already pretty close to that number.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I feel like there's definitely an upper limit before allied races become ridiculous in number and we're already pretty close to that number.
    That's true, but for that matter there is a similar upper limit on regular races, and we should still get more when appropriate.

Really I just want to play a murloc samurai. I absolutely hated having to see my screen filled with trashgnomes instead of the glorious Ankoan.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer they do the Charr routes, honestly.

Nah we have enough furry races
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I-I think you completely missed the point of their post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I meant as an example of male and female differences being more than 'titties lol'

Note the female on the right is relatively similar to the male on the left, and they use some size differences and other more subtle things to differentiate the genders.

I'd want that for a dragon race. And we SHOULD have gotten something like this with the Worgen.

If we get a dragon adjacent race, I imagine it will depend on their origin to see what they will look like. If they're born or hatched as dragonkin the dimorphism should be like the Sethrak, the Iksar from EQ, or the Dragonborn from DnD. If they're Drakonid, then that means they were originally humanoids and it would make sense that they're more...erm...mammalian in features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    I saw like 3 system designers from WoW team hyping tweet reveal, so I guess we can expect some new system-type-thing in new expansion. But i guess that's expected either way. I hope they improve and iterate over group finder feature more.
    You know I just had a thought.

Heavy systems design.
    Massive profession related project.
    Alliance housing and building related assets being updated for no reason.

Housing confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You know I just had a thought.

Heavy systems design.
    Massive profession related project.
    Alliance housing and building related assets being updated for no reason.

Housing confirmed?
    Could be any number of things really.

Archaeology revamp.
    New Open World questing system.
    Improvements to Timewalking.
    Torghast 2.0
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have all sigs turned off myself, lol I can't see anyone's!
    Didn't know that was also a possibility.

2100 soon. I wonder how much farther we can go with 5 and a half days left.

If there is a dragonkin race of some type I'd want it even less dimorphic than that Charr image considering their reptilianish origins. Coloring and maybe body size difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Season 4 would be the short one

Again I’m not saying it’s not possible but I don’t see a November release even with prepatch because just looking at what that means for testing that’s barely 7 months

- - - Updated - - -

That would be awesome
    Like every tier has the mega dungeons added to the regular pool
    I feel like December prepatch is possible with a Jan release date. I still think its going to be Feb and March but we shall see.

5+ Year Old Account
    2222 before the big reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Didn't know that was also a possibility.
    Yep, you can disable avatars and images too if you wanted

What can even be done about the sword though? It's been conclusively stated to not be a problem as of this moment.
    At most I can see it becoming a sort of landmark source of power, rather than a constant problem we need to keep worrying about in the background.
    Doesn't need to be a problem (temporary or otherwise) to be an active piece of the region. It could be as simple as the Cenarian forces (or whoever decides to take over Silithus) using it as a support structure to build a new tower in the middle of the zone, wrapped around the blade as a pillar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Doesn't need to be a problem (temporary or otherwise) to be an active piece of the region. It could be as simple as the Cenarian forces (or whoever decides to take over Silithus) using it as a support structure to build a new tower in the middle of the zone, wrapped around the blade as a pillar.
    I'm surprised it isn't composed of some prized metal/material since it was manifested by Sarg to slice through planets. One would think they would be trying to cut it into pieces.