Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    The dragons. Could be fake. They look...off, even though they use the wow artstyle. But the talent trees. To be honest, they match exactly the style of blizzard. also the pictures we got of them later on are way to detailed to be fake. Warmode not forgotten, the exact artstyle and UI style blizzard uses. I would be very surprised if they end up fake. (maybe its hopium though, I would fucking party if the talent trees are real)
    Can someone post the newer pictures of the UI?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Everything he said so far about Dragonflight is proving to be true. People will say the same thing when he leaked Legion that this is just a lucky guess.
    I thought Jericho leaked Legion

Everything he said so far about Dragonflight is proving to be true. People will say the same thing when he leaked Legion that this is just a lucky guess.
    How exactly is it proving to be true? None of these pictures are confirmed real, they are just similar to what he already leaked when he was admitting he did it for fun.

I have yet to see something like the Bolvar picture on the Blizzard servers that line up with any other leak.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I just came to the the realization that we are probably getting a Life-based class.

It would call on various Life entities, such as Dragons, Wild Gods, Loas and perhaps even Elune.

"As the titan-forged began shaping Azeroth, Keeper Freya wandered the world, creating enclaves of life and nature in the places where the energies of the Well of Eternity had coalesced, such as Un'Goro Crater, Sholazar Basin and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. The greatest creatures to emerge from Freya's enclaves were the colossal Wild Gods".

"Much like dragons, the August Celestials have the ability to shift into humanoid forms. During the trial of Garrosh Hellscream, Chi-Ji appeared as a red-haired blood elf, Niuzao as a glowing tauren and Xuen as a pale blue human. Yu'lon has assumed the form of a pandaren child named Fei on several occasions, including the aforementioned trial, while Chi-Ji has also been known to use the form of Fat Long-Fat, a red-haired pandaren brawler. Ban-Lu, one of Xuen's children, uses the disguise of a pandaren elder named Master Bu."

"Elune is a moon goddess of the cosmic realm of Life."

Remember how the Oracle in Zereth Mortis was speaking draconic when she talked about the Life zereth?

Ysera ending up in Ardenweald alongside other Wild Gods and Loas.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-04-19 at 11:08 AM.

Maybe these were intentional leaks to fool us

Quote Originally Posted by pinglong View Post
    New specs/micro classes is better than a new class. A expanded arcane mage over specs like chronomancer, dark ranger, tinker etc is really really lame.
    It was also never gonna happen. Each of those classes could easily be full classes worth an entire expansion to be fully realized. We don't need a one spec low effort tinker class in a Dragon expansion where we can have an Evoker that channels the power of the different flights.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I think he is talking about the talent trees. The ingame UI is still not shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The new Dragon race will be vulnerable to the whispers of the Void, as is often the case with their kind. Who do you think will help them resist the whispers of the Void? Do we know of any person or group of people who could do that and specializes in that field?
    Ofc, Kobolds and their mastery over void is unmatchable

Quote Originally Posted by LalaGamer View Post
    alleria windrunner??
    Very interesting, the idea didn't cross my mind but, now that you mention, I can't think of anyone else who is up to the task.

Initially, I was thinking of Locus-Walker. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    The dragons. Could be fake. They look...off, even though they use the wow artstyle. But the talent trees. To be honest, they match exactly the style of blizzard. also the pictures we got of them later on are way to detailed to be fake. Warmode not forgotten, the exact artstyle and UI style blizzard uses. I would be very surprised if they end up fake. (maybe its hopium though, I would fucking party if the talent trees are real)
    Let’s hope they’re good though and not just Vanilla-Cataclysm talent trees they removed because they added nothing to the game (Blizzard‘s reasoning) and now they’re bringing exactly them back.

I mean we all were very positive about the unpruning in SL except it turned out to be complete sh*t.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I have yet to see something like the Bolvar picture on the Blizzard servers that line up with any other leak.
    He literally leaked the name of the class and race, the new talent system, and a picture from the cinematic, which we will know in a few hours.

The new Dragon race will be vulnerable to the whispers of the Void, as is often the case with their kind. Who do you think will help them resist the whispers of the Void? Do we know of any person or group of people who could do that and specializes in that field?
    Arakoa, the Shadowmoon Clan, the Cult of Forgotten Shadow, Wrathion, Nathrezim.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Drogbar and Kobold have been keeping the Darkness beneath Highmountain at bay for at least centuries. So you're right Navarrogg and the inhabitants of Highmountain are the top pick to help this new race.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm confused by what you mean by this. The only point I'm making is that Alexstrasza has a full dragon form. Why would she feel the need to transform into this drakonid-looking thing all of a sudden?
    Player just keep getting the short hand of the stick while Blizzard put way more flavor and works into their npc. Thats all I’m saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a bit off-topic, but I think everyone should contribute to this thread. I think it's a pretty fun idea as it'll be interesting to see what people's thoughts were like before and after the reveal.

5+ Year Old Account
    It was also never gonna happen. Each of those classes could easily be full classes worth an entire expansion to be fully realized. We don't need a one spec low effort tinker class in a Dragon expansion where we can have an Evoker that channels the power of the different flights.
    While you are right it is also classic blizzard to waste concepts. Argus, Emerald Dream, Nyalotha, Nazjatar. So doing that with classes would be nothing really new.

That's why they turn to become tinkers to craft their own tinfoil hats
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    While you are right it is also classic blizzard to waste concepts. Argus, Emerald Dream, Nyalotha, Nazjatar. So doing that with classes would be nothing really new.
    Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Dragons with wings with wings?

Dragons turning into Ascendants? Or spectral forms?

Dragons doing Karate moves?

Healing classes are all very distinct and I see a dragon doing none of that.

Granted, Priest as a basic archetype fits basically every race (like Warrior and Mage and Hunter) and Druids to Ysera, but all of the above being played by that race would just be awkward.
    Why would a Dracthyr not be able to pick up a sword and shield or a 2h axe?

Why couldn't they learn to use bows and spears and tame wild animals?

Be master assassins?

Learn how to channel arcane magic and use other forms of magic like a mage would?

I don't see how it is out of the realms of possibility to have a group of these Dracthyr be in tune with the elements around them and have learned to call upon them.

How do we know a single travelling Pandaren monk hasn't stumbled upon the Dragon Isles on their travels and taught them to fight and heal like monks do?

Our capital city on the Dragon Isles is very likely to be Loreth'aran, a night elf city. Surely some Night Elves have taught the Dracthyr how to be Druids? That isn't even going into the theorised relationship between Dragons, Elune and the cosmic power of Life.

Use some imagination.