10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

Completely unnecessary.
    No it's too late now Teriz

Shame, shame, shame, shame

It’s definitely a bunch of friends posting this together, but I don’t think that means it’s fake. Stuff like the name being Dracthyr and Evoker may be fake as fuck, but I’m pretty sure the pictures are legit.

Shadochis sources said the race was legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Scaleface never even posted the talent trees. It was a completely different person.
    No but he did co-sign those images as real so...

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

Completely unnecessary.
    no no no...let them fight

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    @Corin where did you get that image?
    Just to elaborate:

This image.

Honestly none of the leaks have been particularly exciting to me. I wouldn't hate them, I'd still play the game, but no hype. Still hope for something that actually makes me jump of my chair (playable dragon/race, world revamp, housing would do that).

People are conflating things.

Axaron posted the original race images and talent trees.
    Corin posted the armored frontal shot of the race.

Ahgsfds posted the "human" customization with horns, shoulder scales and pink eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Flotib View Post
    Here is an upscale version of the Drac'thyr screenshot

I’m going to laugh hard if this is fake... is the humans face the “crying cat” meme?

Corin only 24 posts, the elf picture guy not that much messages aswell, im starting to see the pattern.

There's going to be a character heavily related to dragons in the trailer, but I don't even think the title is dragonflight, or the main theme. We're going to get surprised boys and gals. That's my idea.

really cool how we dont have any big leaks this time around, i remember that bolvar and OG jailer pic going around before the shadowlands announcement, seems like they upped their game a bit to not have leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Just to elaborate:

This image.
    How does someone even fake this lol? So much effort to troll damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    No but he did co-sign those images as real so...
    that right there is the big issue man

like if you and your buddies are leaking stuff then you cant say that anything you dont post is real because the internet is weaponized autism and if it can find a flag based on a single picture then you will be exposed

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I wouldn't say anything with 100% certainty at this point since the opinions on this seem to change with each page. I've had to change my "credibility ratings" on the spreadsheet like 20 times for some of the more recent leaks because the general consensus here (and inside my head) is ping-ponging between "nah, obvious fake" and "hold on, I think it's real."
    I dont trust this scaleface dude anymore since the cinematic still is confirmed fake.
    There goes my hope for a spellcaster class :’(

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

Ahgsfds posted the customization with horns, shoulder scales and pink eyes.
    Yeah this is true. I wonder if Ahgsfds is the fake one then and the others are real?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

Ahgsfds posted the "human" customization with horns, shoulder scales and pink eyes.
    Seems like an elaborate scheme between 4 individuals to me. They even confirmed debunked fakes as a real thing which made them lose all trustworthiness.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is true. I wonder if Ahgsfds is the fake one then and the others are real?
    I would not mind that.

If it means we can pick our humanoid race.

If the Visage Form is fake concept art that they stole from someone, we may be getting something else.

So are Ahgsfds and Corin the only ones caught faking shit? or is Corin just posting stuff he found elsewhere?

Lmao, they've probably all been in a discord or some shit and have all just been trolling the shit outta the entire community

or...

we could have ugly lizzies coming up >_> I hope it was all a troll