Dragonsworn or riot. I’d be okay with Evokers if it’s basically Dragonsworn AND HAS A TANKING SPEC.

But why do so many people think hunters will be able to tame Dragonkin? Dragonkin are fully sentient, even whelps are basically human children (but older). Why in the world could we tame them?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I would be willing to believe that the top part is real if it wasn't for the typo, but just slapping on the horrible dragon abomination screenshot (that was leaked in this very thread) is not very believable.

But here's something that should raise some brows for sure:

Given it was in a "happy page 2500" post, I didn't even conceive of taking this seriously.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Some of the most fun I had in this game as a noob was making one of each race to play through their starting zone and seeing how much variety in everything and just how big the world was. The single starting experience is... fine. But if I were a new player now it just wouldn't be comparable to what I got as a new player back in the day
    Thank you! Exactly!

Plus having a voiceover telling you "you are a worgen and you are a member of the alliance" doesn't really help you understand your place in the world. Now, fighting against Sylvanas and having your ass saved be the Night Elves on the other hand is really good at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I was thinking about it, but why? Just enjoy the announcement don't spoil yourself minutes or seconds before...
    I kind of feel the same way. The website most likely isn't going up until the announcement starts so at that point you might as well just watch the 3 minute announcement trailer instead of spoiling yourself at the last second.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    You're only slim if you're a toothpick.
    More like you are slim when you are slim.

HYPE HYPE!

I hope blizz doesn't let me down -.-

Yea, I'm starting to get the background dark brown loading on http://dragonflight.blizzard.com/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Best new expansion. World of Warcraft: Escape of Garrosh

Entire expansion is just us looking for Garrosh all over and, when found, ask his forgiveness and declare him Warchief for life.
    the dream /10c
    Garrosh Hellscream
    When death arrives, will you stand and face it? or kneel in defeat?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Best new expansion. World of Warcraft: Escape of Garrosh

Entire expansion is just us looking for Garrosh all over and, when found, ask his forgiveness and declare him Warchief for life.
    Escape of The Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, boost is like a $40-50 value on its own, so your bundling that in the higher tiers.

Do they still sell Collected editions? If I like what I see, I might want an artbook.
    I think they do still, yeah. The bummer though is that they don't give you your key early for something like that, so you either have to wait for the print version or there's some weird thing where you can give one of the keys to a friend or the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I'm still calling it.

Main characters of the expansion:

Alextrasza
    Wrathion
    Azshara - reluctant ally

Main Villains:

Murozond - end boss
    Odyn
    Chromatus
    Some sort of dragon King/Queen of the Vrykul

Azshara to head through a portal created by Murozond during the final fight to pre-sundering Kalimdor to seize the "true throne of power" (her old Empire). Accompanied by a desperate Wrathion believing this is his only chance of saving the Black Dragonflight from extinction, by preventing Deathwings fall to madness.

BOOKMARK IT FOLKS, WAR OF THE ANCIENTS EXPANSION TO FOLLOW DRAGONFLIGHT.
    why would odyn be bad

7+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind we are most likely also getting the wotlk classic announcement, so add another 10-15 minutes of waiting.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    why would odyn be bad
    Because he's a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Yea, I'm starting to get the background dark brown loading on http://dragonflight.blizzard.com/
    F, you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Caverns of Time: Escape of Garrosh?!
    What would it even be? His escape wasn't some big event with a lot going on, like the portal opening, or Thrall's escape (which involved fighting his way out) or the Culling, or the defense of Hyjal. He got instantly portal'd out of custody and to Nagrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    why would odyn be bad
    Odyn never wanted the Dragons empowered. He’s also kinda a jerk- from Helya to his decision to make his own Spirit Healers with blackjack and hookers he really is just an arrogant jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotib View Post
    F, you're right!
    I'm not getting anything like that on my end. Just a blank white page.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I think they do still, yeah. The bummer though is that they don't give you your key early for something like that, so you either have to wait for the print version or there's some weird thing where you can give one of the keys to a friend or the like.
    There changed that. If you buy the virtual collectors edition and then later the physical one you can just put the code into the website and you get refunded the money spent on the virtual one.
    Just Blizzarbucks of course, but still much easier than having to find a ustomer service rep to give your key to someone else.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Escape of The Garrosh.
    Escape of The Garroshes.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'm not getting anything like that on my end. Just a blank white page.
    Out of maybe 5-6 tries it only happened once for me, and the whole screen was the same exact dark brown as on the Blizzard sites so.