15+ Year Old Account
    Part of me hopes there is no race and instead we all get to transform into a Dragon as part of the story. We slowly empower up "Dragon doohickey" and unlock more abilities. Different skins can be unlocked for our appearance similar to Legion artifacts. Each patch could have a different flight as the focus. It could unlock a flight form for everyone.

I'd settle for the Tarecgosa legendary mount being a learned thing though so I don't have to keep my staff equipped to make use of it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

So the most important question yet remains: Are you guys watching on Youtube or Twitch?

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So the most important question yet remains: Are you guys watching on Youtube or Twitch?
    Doesn't Twitch have less of a delay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Yes, he turned out to be the racist/homophobe spammer that posted huge images of blood elf females.
    i know exactly who you are talking about. not surprised honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Top of Wyrmrest would seem like the most appropriate choice.
    That is very true. Would be fittingly close to Galakrond in case that ends up being a plot point as well.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Then why is it shown wearing nothing at all? Literally every race before has been shown wearing its cool (faction) armor to pose off.
    A leak mentioned the game was going to launch November 2022 so it may be possible that there is a secret Alpha going on right now and some of these leaks are coming from that rather then official material from Blizzard.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Theres legit only one answer to that, and that is Twitch.

As if anyone wants to miss out on the ResidentSleeper or other Emote spam.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    A leak mentioned the game was going to launch November 2022 so it may be possible that there is a secret Alpha going on right now and some of these leaks are coming from that rather then official material from Blizzard.
    You're smoking some good shit if you really think this Expansion is gonna be good and still come out this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    FRIENDLY REMINDER:

WORGEN FEMALES WERE REDESIGNED DUE TO FEEDBACK.

We can save this race, we HAVE to.
    Yeah, and Blizzard ruined them. The original alpha Worgen were 10x better than what we got. It was only after the recent re-redesign that they're half-way decent.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Part of me hopes there is no race and instead we all get to transform into a Dragon as part of the story. We slowly empower up "Dragon doohickey" and unlock more abilities. Different skins can be unlocked for our appearance similar to Legion artifacts. Each patch could have a different flight as the focus. It could unlock a flight form for everyone.

I'd settle for the Tarecgosa legendary mount being a learned thing though so I don't have to keep my staff equipped to make use of it.
    See, I hope it's the other way around and drakonid or dragon players unlock more and more illusion forms, like the Night Fae soulshape forms.
    They can play whatever race they want in the end, without Blizzard needing to give them different racials.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll watch Asmongold stream it probably.

I think the Dragonpeople will not be able to wear player armor because clipping, but will have different customization "armor" like the one the red one is wearing in the barber shop (or unlockable in the game) so that they can look distinctly different in the form.

This may change in alpha if people complain enough though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then why is it shown wearing nothing at all?
    What makes you think that they won't be shown wearing stuff?
    All we got from them is 3 low res screenshots, 2 of which are from the same scene from the looks of it and the last one is the only one with them being naked.

The reveal will be at least an hour long, we'll get a cgi trailer, gameplay trailer and a long presentation of the expansion features.
    There'll be ample opportunities to show them off.

Formerly known as Arafal

We will probably get WOTLK classic this year, not the expansion lmao.

That's why BC is getting pushed forward so hard right now, and wotlk classic from what close tied to blizzard streamers are saying that there will be a looot of changes to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so fucking mad. I just remembered I have to leave my house to go to a beauty appointment that's at 11:45 PM EST which is 15 minutes away from the reveal. It takes 30 minutes to get there, 30 minutes to get my hair done by my hairdresser and then 30 minutes to drive back. Going on a media blackout will be hard, cause I want to watch the reveal... I might just watch it on my phone while she does my hair either that idk.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're smoking some good shit if you really think this Expansion is gonna be good and still come out this year.
    Quality has nothing to do with when it releases. It is entirely possible that Blizzard was working on things in secret.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets be real here, even Blizzard doesnt aim that low.

Right?

... right?
    Uhm... I always end up with new models like.. hey I know that model from last expansion...
    Sorry dude, but ye thats blizz for ya.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I am probably one of the few people who liked the models:
    I also really liked the alpha models, even for the males. Sigh.

everyone and their mother is having a watch party and i love it

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    We will probably get WOTLK classic this year, not the expansion lmao.

That's why BC is getting pushed forward so hard right now, and wotlk classic from what close tied to blizzard streamers are saying that there will be a looot of changes to that.
    I mean that is fairly obvious I think. The season lasts into 2023 so we won't see Dragonflight before Q1 2023. My guess is Q1 tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am just worried about how this new Dragonrace will affect the business in Goldshire in on Moonguard. Will Goldshire be able to adapt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    everyone and their mother is having a watch party and i love it
    a lot is riding on this. if it flops wow officially killed itself