Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    First, they haven't confirmed that the rewards are actually time limited - and secondly, tbf the rewards are super good distributed this time around. Normal clear gives you the mount, which is doable by everyone and also the reward most people will care for. Heroic gives a cool title - still doable by most guilds and pugs. Mythic only gives the teleport which is nice to have, but if you don't it won't make your life miserable. I think that's something they should keep going forward for any future raid season!
    Especially a teleport that likely won't see much use past SL.

7+ Year Old Account
    when you know you need people with experience in dangerous environment

So they fit then? Because both the Reliquary and the Explorer's League constantly explore dangerous environments for their research.
    Ulduar, Badlands, Zangarmarsh, Azshara, Darkshore, Barrens, Swamp of Sorrows, Uldum, Stranglethorn, Isle of Thunder, both of them gave their services for Operation Shieldwall/Dominance offensive back in mop, Ashran, everywhere on the Broken Isles, in BfA they dug around Tiragarde/Zandalar/Nazmir, later helped us out in Uldum and Vale with N'zoths invasion.

They are adventurers, archeology is just their occupation.
    You act as these guys are some middle school nerds just clinging to their history books and disintegrate when someone looks at them weird.

Nvm that we will be accompanying them on the isles, so they have us as their personal experienced bodyguards anyway.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Ok? why do you think they would go there for "kill and enslave dragons"? cause we can say the elves are going there to steal relics and suck everyone magic as well, they can follow orders just fine, and, experience is what most count in a situation like this, its not a safe place to go.

And those clans do exist in the hordeyes, the dragonmaw went beyond enslaving dragons and are taming then, more like the horde do with wolves, and thunderlord came as the maghar, you find then in BfA.
    I so sure that Alexstrasza will be positively thrilled to see Dragnomaw as Horde representatives. So many fond memories of them being together in the past!

Amazing reasoning, just to fit some more precious orcs in the setting.

And elves sucking magic? You member that they dropped the addiction ages ago? Sure you don't, they are not orcs so fuck the, and their lore.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-29 at 11:40 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Especially a teleport that likely won't see much use past SL.
    Yeah, well you can still use it for farming old content. But I think it's the good sweet spot were it still gives you a reward thats cool, but in the end of the day people who don't raid mythic shouldn't miss out on any customization/transmog/mounts (forever - it's ok if people can farm them later). It's ok to do FOMO stuff on normal/heroic level because both are actually reachable for most people if they really want, unlike mythic. Same goes for PvP imo, but I guess after all these years they can't go back and just remove Gladiator mounts in future seasons. But atleast you can buy viscious mounts later on.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The fact that Blizzard refuses to give a clear, definitive answer about the Sword is proof that they have something to hide.

C'Thun will return. Have people here forgotten that Azerite was capable of freeing N'Zoth from his bonds and the biggest source of Azerite in the planet is literally above C'Thun's fucking corpse? He's coming back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The fact that Blizzard refuses to give a clear, definitive answer about the Sword is proof that they have something to hide.

C'Thun will return. Have people here forgotten that Azerite was capable of freeing N'Zoth from his bonds and the biggest source of Azerite in the planet is literally above C'Thun's fucking corpse? He's coming back.
    The sword will prolly be important as soon as we get a world revamp. It just screams for a dungeon/raid that has both fel elementals and old gods minions aswell as C'thun 2.0 in it.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I so sure that Alexstrasza would be positively thrilled to see Dragnomaw as Horde representatives. So many fond memories of them being together in the past!

Amazing reasoning, just to fit some more precious orcs in the setting.

And elves sucking magic? You member that they dropped the addiction ages ago? Sure you don't, they are not orcs so fuck the, and their lore.
    Its miraculous, my point was exactly to show how people are being oblivious to lore changes, thanks for proving that. So, i gonna explain slowly:

when people say those clans would go there to kill and enslave dragons its the same of saying elves would go there sucking dragons magic, because they don't do that anymore

You in other hand is straight up ignoring how Alexstrasza already forgave the horde for her enslavement, and, most of the current orcs were born in the enslavement camps as well, so, not responsible for that

I at least, think it would be good be good for the DRAGONmaw clan, appear in the DRAGONflight expansion to help int he DRAGON isles, then could work out and help alexstrasza this time, for what their clan did in the past, compensation?

I think its a good story to tell, But hey, lets use your argument: Amazing reasoning, just to exclude other races in the setting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So they fit then? Because both the Reliquary and the Explorer's League constantly explore dangerous environments for their research.
    Ulduar, Badlands, Zangarmarsh, Azshara, Darkshore, Barrens, Swamp of Sorrows, Uldum, Stranglethorn, Isle of Thunder, both of them gave their services for Operation Shieldwall/Dominance offensive back in mop, Ashran, everywhere on the Broken Isles, in BfA they dug around Tiragarde/Zandalar/Nazmir, later helped us out in Uldum and Vale with N'zoths invasion.

They are adventurers, archeology is just their occupation.
    Nah, pretty sure they don't fight, other people do that, neither are the main force behind expeditions like this, By example Isle of thunder Lorthemar and his sunreaver offensive did the job

Other places they had back up as well, like i said, what should be happening here., they not going alone.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-04-29 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its miraculous, my point was exactly to show how people are being oblivious to lore changes, thanks for proving that. So, i gonna explain slowly:

when people say those clans would go there to kill and enslave dragons its the same of saying elves would go there sucking dragons magic, because they don't do that anymore

You in other hand is straight up ignoring how Alexstrasza already forgave the horde for her enslavement, and, most of the current orcs were born in the enslavement camps as well, so, not responsible for that

I at least, think it would be good be good for the DRAGONmaw clan, appear in the DRAGONflight expansion to help int he DRAGON isles, then could work out and help alexstrasza this time, for what their clan did in the past, compensation?

I think its a good story to tell, But hey, lets use your argument: Amazing reasoning, just to exclude other races in the setting
    And yet, straight form the recent interview: Alexstrasza has seen a lot of carnage done to dragons by both mortals and dragons. She is optimistic but will acknowledge hard feelings towards previous actions.

Sending a clan that enslaved and tortured here while doing the same to her offspring, even when direct perps may not be present is an EXTREMELY retarded move.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'd be money that the sword is being saved for when Azeroth is fully reborn and takes her titan form, pulls it out and uses it to kill some cosmic-level threat.

When it comes to the sword, I said it before and I'll say it again - it will be taken up by Azeroth whenever she awakens. It'll sit there in the meantime.

7+ Year Old Account
    The sword will be used by Sargeras again, when we release him to fight at our side against the void lords/first ones.

And yet, straight form the recent interview: Alexstrasza has seen a lot of carnage done to dragons by both mortals and dragons. She is optimistic but will acknowledge hard feelings towards previous actions.

Sending a clan that enslaved and tortured here while doing the same to her offspring, even when direct perps may not be present is an EXTREMELY retarded move.
    So you are literally ignoring the part that she is optimistic?

I repeat, the people who enslaved and tortured her are all dead, you are trying to blame the descendants, who had nothing to do with it, saying is retard a story where they can redeem the name of the clan and make up for the shit their ancestors did by helpinh her.

Just because you don't want then there or, because you don't like what i say.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-04-29 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    When it comes to the sword, I said it before and I'll say it again - it will be taken up by Azeroth whenever she awakens. It'll sit there in the meantime.
    Indeed, it will sit in Silithus.

Which was the centre of C'Thun's power in the ancient days of the Black Empire.

And the resting place of C'Thun himself, where he was "slain" in Classic.

And the heart of his very being, we know that the tendrils of the Old Gods spread throughout entire continents, but C'Thun's core was in Silithus.

I frankly don't see anything that could go wrong here, with a power that was already shown freeing another Old God from his prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are literally ignoring the part that she is optimistic?

I repeat, the people who enslaved and tortured her are all dead, you are trying to blame the descendants, wh had nothing to do with it, saying is retard a story where they can redeem the name of the clan and make up for the shit their ancestors did.

Just because you don't want then there or because you don't like what i said.
    So you are literally ignoring the part that she still harbors "hard feelings"?

You want to push orcs into the setting, simply because you hate elves presence in Reliquary and as Dracthyr visage. Even Drek'Thar could see how easy is to turn whatever weak and desperate attempts you do at mental orc gymnastics against you.

You could have the sword be the entry to an underground xpac. Silithus cracks around it and the entry to the expac is effectively climbing down along the crack with the first underground zone having the tip of the sword peaking through the top; probably a massive silithid hive/part of C'thun's decaying corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    First, they haven't confirmed that the rewards are actually time limited - and secondly, tbf the rewards are super good distributed this time around. Normal clear gives you the mount, which is doable by everyone and also the reward most people will care for. Heroic gives a cool title - still doable by most guilds and pugs. Mythic only gives the teleport which is nice to have, but if you don't it won't make your life miserable. I think that's something they should keep going forward for any future raid season!
    The mount being limited seems like a given to me, though I could definitely be wrong. Though unless the raids will be available at max level next expansion as well I doubt the other two rewards will be available.

The important part though is how you only have one raid available a week, which effectively cuts the available time down by 66%.

Many players might only raid once a week, maybe twice. If they miss out on those then that is an entire rotation, do that twice with the same raid and you will already have spent at least one and a half months of Season 4, leaving only a single week to complete the raid.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    So you are literally ignoring the part that she still harbors "hard feelings"?
    And? just because she have hard feelings she can't accept their help, despite being optmistic about it

You want to push orcs into the setting, simply because you hate elves presence in Reliquary and as Dracthyr visage. Even Drek'Thar could see how easy is to turn whatever weak and desperate attempts you do at mental orc gymnastics against you.
    OR, because it makes sense that a clan that specialize themselves in dragons and beasts should appear in a place where we are going to deal with dragons? is that rly that hard to understand?

But hey, if you think its fine that everything is fine by being elf-centric, excluding other races, as long you are having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You could have the sword be the entry to an underground xpac. Silithus cracks around it and the entry to the expac is effectively climbing down along the crack with the first underground zone having the tip of the sword peaking through the top; probably a massive silithid hive/part of C'thun's decaying corpse.
    I like this, it has the sort of dark fantasy/lovecraftian thematic that people love (see the Deep Roads from Dragon Age for example). You know, now I do hope that they make a "descent" sort of expansion with C'Thun as the main villain, where you progressively descend through the underground of Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sword is obviously going to be cleansed by Azeroth once she hatches and used as her weapon
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Sword is obviously going to be cleansed by Azeroth once she hatches and used as her weapon
    Either way, it's unlikely to play a role any time soon.

I love how people here act like it's confirmed that Azeroth will wake up and somehow turn into this badass Cosmic warrior, when that's not obvious at all.