Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Still not sure what the issue is, What exactly are you offended by?
    I mean you were the one offended by a possible rainbow effect possibly being LGBTQIA+ representation.

I mean, no matter how you twist and turn it, this post in combination to the post before it comes across as very homophobic/"noooo dont put gay stuff in my video games its an escape from reality!"

Your constant backpedalling just tells me that was your intention and you expected other chuds to latch on which obviously didn't happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just read what you've quoted. Lol. A prismatic, or rainbow, HS toy fits the lore and story of Dragonflight and the Drac'thyr. You are the one that made it about a topic that you don't care about and don't want shoved in your face. Yet you are also the one that has decided to shove it in your face. You are the one that is choosing to associate anything rainbow with that something you don't want in a game.

Only you can choose to stop making that association.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean you were the one offended by a possible rainbow effect possibly being LGBTQIA+ representation.
    I am not offended by it, those are your words. But again, what is it what bothers you exactly?

When she picks it up... it will obviously transform into a rainbow looking sword.
    lol. lmao.

Guy Who Definitely Doesnt Have An Issue Keeps Posting About It.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Just read what you've quoted. Lol. A prismatic, or rainbow, HS toy fits the lore and story of Dragonflight and the Drac'thyr. You are the one that made it about a topic that you don't care about and don't want shoved in your face. Yet you are also the one that has decided to shove it in your face. You are the one that is choosing to associate anything rainbow with that something you don't want in a game.

Only you can choose to stop making that association.
    I made that reference once ye, as I said it would be silly if that was going to be the case imo as I dont care about that subject nor am I looking for it. It was a joke in case you missed it, but since you asked.

I wasnt even thinking about that post whole day until you guys went in and brought it up again. Hence I didnt even know how the f I offended you as you just hopped on.

Its really up to you, if you want to keep discussing this, I moved on ages ago, I dont know what else I can tell you.

7+ Year Old Account
    For someone who has moved on you sure keep replying.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    lol. lmao.

Guy Who Definitely Doesnt Have An Issue Keeps Posting About It.
    Keeps posting, >.> little dramaqueen.

O wow I dont even remember the post, but I lold about the post. That was funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    For someone who has moved on you sure keep replying.
    Ye I am to generous to reply to y'all is what you mean. Nice comeback Arafal lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was a joke in case you missed it, but since you asked.
    It was hardly a joke and you've defended it several times as what you think. Also strange that you "forgot" about the joke despite it being referenced multiple times by others and yourself in future responses.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was hardly a joke and you've defended it several times as what you think. Also strange that you "forgot" about the joke despite it being referenced multiple times by others and yourself in future responses.
    For me it was, but sorry you feel this way.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it was, but sorry you feel this way.
    It is funny that you got angry over a association you decided to make? I don't think you understand jokes or humor in general and are just trying to justify saying something stupidly offensive now that others didn't agree with your take.

Watch it being just a a DF heartstone toy. Uses al the dragonflight powers (rainbow), unknowingly/knowngly ending up like a support thing for lbtq. >.>
    Ofc you don't. Look I dont care about it, that is why I dont want stuff like that getting shoved in my face. I mean, why does it have to be a thing in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Let's drop this rolling derail about a toy item from some time ago and real-world gender debate and return to the actual topic of the thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    something stupidly offensive
    I just dont see it that way, but again I am sorry you feel this way. I dont know what else to tell you.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-29 at 08:09 PM.

So anyways, the Winter Queen questline seems possibly related to Sylvanas freeing souls from the Maw.

I sort of wonder if the Alliance and Horde have different questlines relating to the Sylvanas / Anduin interaction or if its not faction specific like the Calia questline.

Looks like servers will come up 6PM EST on Tuesday. Sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Looks like servers will come up 6PM EST on Tuesday. Sweet.
    Feels surprisingly long for the stuff we've had advertised thus far, though I'm sure cross faction is a bit of a task to work through at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Feels surprisingly long for the stuff we've had advertised thus far, though I'm sure cross faction is a bit of a task to work through at this point.
    I have to admit I'm not mad that this is the first patch day in a long time that I'm not able to log in. Bugs, bugs, bugs. xD

The truly interesting thing was that cross faction guilds worked for a while through a bug in the PTR and it seemed to work just fine (though it only worked for NEW guilds).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The truly interesting thing was that cross faction guilds worked for a while through a bug in the PTR and it seemed to work just fine (though it only worked for NEW guilds).
    Almost everyone that I've talked to about it, is thinking that Cross-faction Guilds are planned to come soon, or in the Dragonflight launch, but Blizzard never alluded to it, Ion avoided answering it so many times, and they've stopped calling it just Cross-faction, and are now using Cross-faction Instances.

I fear, that Cross-faction Guilds are neither planned nor being worked on right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I mean unless that Q1 release comes with a Legion Post-launch schedule. I just don't feel optimistic about a Q1 date. It is expected to happen due to the change of owners though and getting out all the products before that is seemingly something they want to accomplish

I absolutely do hope that this won't be a rush to the finish line and even more severe attrition rate of post-shipping in which the product cannot have a good product cycle.

If we can't get out of that bad cycle, I mean that would be truly unfortunate. Mayhaps Microsoft could turn that around with better employee confidence and treatment. But at the same time, it could go the opposite direction and being too cozy with the employees seemingly could lead to further push for unionization.

Either way, again I don't think Q4 2022/Q1 2023 are good for the product unless there's confidence from the development team that they can put the game back on at least a major patch per 6 months schedule that has 3 major patches 3 minor patches.

I honestly am worried about the concept that they can even hit these targets with all the issues they have. I do not want to see another dry spell post-launch where they lock themselves in a bunker again.
    They said they are quite far along back in April. We still have like 9-11 months until launch. I think Q1 IS them taking the time needed for a good product. If it was coming this year I would agree with you.