Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I need to clarify, none of this is about the Titans themselves. It's about the Titan Keepers.
    I'm really confused where people are getting the Titans being questioned from this. It's pretty blatantly stated that it was Odyn behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm really confused where people are getting the Titans being questioned from this. It's pretty blatantly stated that it was Odyn behind it.
    I mean, Tyr seems at least complicit, so it seems to be more to it than just Odyn being a dick.
    Still, nothing stating the Titans themselves are actually involved though, just the Titan Keepers being overzealous.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Wibbly wobbly timey wimey shennigans.
    I mean with Tennant returning as the doctor then what better time to return to time travel

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    I mean with Tennant returning as the doctor then what better time to return to time travel
    He is? The current incarnation of Doctor Who was so bad they resort to breaking casting tradition in order to get some goodwill back?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta realms are down, again

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    He is? The current incarnation of Doctor Who was so bad they resort to breaking casting tradition in order to get some goodwill back?
    He is for now, but he won't be the new actual Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Beta realms are down, again
    Most likely finally the music build, if not I'm going to ask the mods to infract Blizz for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day late and a dollar short but just got beta. Installed it and all realms are down...oh well

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Day late and a dollar short but just got beta. Installed it and all realms are down...oh well
    Same here, got my email an hour ago. Probably now in super-crunch-mode and wanting to make sure they have enough people banging on it for them so I suspect this might be a big invite wave (I mean, it included ME so...

Probably someone woke up Tuesday and went "HOLY !@#$ IT'S NOVEMBER ALREADY!" haha.
    Last edited by PixelFox; 2022-11-04 at 02:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Same here, got my email an hour ago. Probably now in super-crunch-mode and wanting to make sure they have enough people banging on it for them so I suspect this might be a big invite wave (I mean, it included ME so...
    Yep, more than likely...flood the gates to see how it stands up. I've been meaning to ask is it going to be one dracthyr per realm? I hope not

Valdrakken just came up showing "Incompatible" so they may be pushing another small client patch shortly after which we might get in (pure speculation).

Edit: Speculation confirmed. Patching Beta now.
    Edit: And we're up!
    Last edited by PixelFox; 2022-11-04 at 03:17 AM.

oh shit they finally added some music https://wow.tools/files/#search=drag...ort=0&desc=asc
    Last edited by Stabhar; 2022-11-04 at 02:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting an update now

Sweet, sweet music.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabhar View Post
    oh shit they finally added some music https://wow.tools/files/#search=drag...ort=0&desc=asc
    Keep in mind about half of them are unnamed as I've only had a chance to name the ones they referenced in previous builds. It is probably easier to filter by added MP3s in the build diff by type instead of by filename.

Please tell me this means this build finally makes it so we can hear it in game!

Quote Originally Posted by MadamSerenity View Post
    Please tell me this means this build finally makes it so we can hear it in game!
    Outside of unforeseen bugs, everything is hooked up and in the files, so theoretically yes.

Edit: Yep, works!

They even have music when you get on the ship to the Dragon Isles, so its prolly safe to say its all in! I am gonna eat good tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    what you mean the whole "the doctor is the secret child of destiny and source of the timelords powers and the master is her mother" story??? yeah

though they also hinted at it a while back

- - - Updated - - -

ok after watching episode 2 there is absolutely no way that the nozdormu in the shorts is not actually moruzond

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    ok after watching episode 2 there is absolutely no way that the nozdormu in the shorts is not actually moruzond
    Well, since Murozond is just Nozdormu, that's not much of a secret. But he hasn't mislead anybody yet.

Oooooohh boy time to let this music persuade my wallet into buying DF!! I wait for the music to show up because I like to imagine it's what my money goes towards lmfao

Rule of thumb for me, never combine gameplay and music until release.
    I'll play PTR/Beta before music builds, and will listen to music independently- but it's later at launch on that the true experience is revealed <3

giddy inside!