7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Found in a discord

Seems fake, uses the old world map.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

1+ Year Old Account
    9 A.M. PST would be 12 P.M. EST. It clearly says 6:00 P.M. CET

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Yeah, not buying this one. I have a hard time believing that the Blizz team would announce their new expansion at 6 AM EST on a Friday, not to mention how lazily that picture appears to have been made.
    I don’t believe it’s real either. I think Blizzard used a similar template prior to Legion announce, so this may be lifted from that. However, 9am Pacific is 12:00pm noon Eastern, not 6am.
    Last edited by Dhomeli; 2022-01-24 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Found in a discord

I saw people showing their doubt. This logo is the same as the EoD one (spiky bow things to the sides, someone said it resembled a bow, I just saw the spiky points. Then again, I am no architect or artsy expert). If it came from discord, its probably the same one that 'leaked' the EoD logo

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    They never do Friday streams, they've always been on Thursdays. So uh, checkmate nerds.

Also the time...
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found in a discord

Yeah, that's fake. Blizzard would officially announce this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    wait...

It's almost like you can take an image and overlay it onto another then black it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    They never do Friday streams, they've always been on Thursdays. So uh, checkmate nerds.

Also the time...
    I don't think the time is weird, most of the announcements and things have been at 6 PM CET or somewhere early in the evening. Though it does differ. I don't think the time is biggest thing here, more the background and the usage of the 'leaked' EoD logo

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    wait...

Yes. That's the entire bait. That's the bait. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by RoshuanEU View Post
    I saw people showing their doubt. This logo is the same as the EoD one (spiky bow things to the sides, someone said it resembled a bow, I just saw the spiky points. Then again, I am no architect or artsy expert). If it came from discord, its probably the same one that 'leaked' the EoD logo
    He’s just being cheeky because we discussed the other discord leak

Dude, my mind is blown right now. Could it be...?!

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoshuanEU View Post
    I don't think the time is weird, most of the announcements and things have been at 6 PM CET or somewhere early in the evening. Though it does differ. I don't think the time is biggest thing here, more the background and the usage of the 'leaked' EoD logo
    I mean they have never as a company done Friday Streams. They've always scheduled them for Thursdays with announcements for the stream always being on Tuesdays.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    He’s just being cheeky because we discussed the other discord leak
    Ah right, my bad! Still it is fun, exploring and debunking this stuff to hold us over until actual things happen again. (announcements, patch releases, etc)

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the login screen for 10.0?

https://imgur.com/a/579DdzP
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Oooooh, it began.
    I have such a big dejavu from before BFA/SL announcements now that im ready to believe that one EoD logo stuff. They would announce it this week or next, with full on leak barrage beforehand.

So Azshara is at the reign of the Empire of Dragons?
    It all makes sense now, all of the eye of Azshara leaks were simply 4 years in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I don’t believe it’s real either. I think Blizzard used a similar template prior to Legion announce, so this may be lifted from that. However, 9am Pacific is 12:00pm noon Eastern, not 6am.
    Good call, my bad on the time conversion. 3 hours of sleep will do that to you.

It could be something similar to the Legion setup, but this still feels weirdly quiet for an image to announce the next expansion reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Good call, my bad on the time conversion. 3 hours of sleep will do that to you.

It could be something similar to the Legion setup, but this still feels weirdly quiet for an image to announce the next expansion reveal.
    Ouch, 3 hours is rough. Personally I hope they can hold off an announcement until after we naturally see the 9.2 finale, so we don't learn what's happening next until we see 9.2. But, perhaps they need to announce sooner because they want to start alpha testing and other things sooner?

Right, where are all my relevant / likely leaks at? Is it Dragon Isles? PPL knew it will be Shadowlands months in advance of SL announcement, so I take it the DI thing is happening?