7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    With only 3 Talent Tree showed on 12 class (13 with the new one)... it will be good if today they will show at least 3 new Talent Tree.

Because if they are waiting to show us all the new Dragonflight's Talent Tree before they launch the Beta, at this rate, the wait will be very long. :O
    They can easily launch the alpha with just a few classes and do focused testing on them first. Or maybe just leave the ones that aren't finished with the current Shadowlands spellbook/talent tree 'till they get the new ones.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

--- snip ---

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    They can easily launch the alpha with just a few classes and do focused testing on them first. Or maybe just leave the ones that aren't finished with the current Shadowlands spellbook/talent tree 'till they get the new ones.
    Likely would just do it legion style slowly adding the other classes

They can easily launch alpha today

- - - Updated - - -

Vague towellie tweet

Let's go bois
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-07-05 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Removed Links

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    The new Night Elf home being anywhere other than Nordrassil on Mount Hyjal would be strange. It sits right in the middle of their forests, has a great strategic location, is surrounded by shrines of the Wild Gods, has the Second Well of Eternity right underneath it, and is obviously super relevant right now with all the upcoming dragon lore.

Having two world trees in northern Kalimdor was strange to begin with, not sure why they'd replicate that problem.
    Honestly, I expected Forsaken to be relocated to Stratholme and Nelves to be relocated to Nordrassil, for many of the reasons you said. However I think they are walking back on that and decided to straight up just redo Teldrassil and Undercity/Capital City.

I know many people complained about the Nordrassil idea because it's

A) Of equal importance to Alliance and Horde through the Cenarion Circle
    B) Wayyyy too close to Orgrimmar, and would be silly to do that following the Fourth War (a valid point)

So I think they decided to restore Undercity/add Capital City to it and straight up grow a new tree, which has been set up by Shadowlands. There is no real reason to introduce the seed if it won't grow into a new tree, and the cutscene pretty heavily foreshadows that it isn't just "for the distant future of Night Elves". So I think the endgame is a new tree and updated Undercity in 11.0.

Also, Worgen getting Gilneas back was a huge thing as it was also considered highly likely the ruins are abandoned forever... but they straight up say that Genn is getting it back. And implies that this is more than just two cities coming back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Dont make any sense - to me - left the other classes with the actual system when you need to test the new tree system... a system that must be tested not only on leveling in Dragonflight, but since level one to raid content, pvp, old stuff... etc.

At least they can open the alpha with this 3 classes only, that by now can cover all the 3 roles: tank, healer, ranged dps and melee.

But again, the expansion should be out in 5 months and we haven't seen anything but 3 talent trees... more or less, in the game industry, when you go to beta means that the game is "feature complete".
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

inb4 we get no blue posts or news at all this week

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    inb4 we get no blue posts or news at all this week
    Silence, Gifdwarf.

Cya tomorrow

I believe the Shadowlands Alpha announcement post Ion did didn't actually go up at 10am, so don't dismiss the day purely on that.

And who is to say they WILL do an alpha announcement again instead of just dropping it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I believe the Shadowlands Alpha announcement post Ion did didn't actually go up at 10am, so don't dismiss the day purely on that.
    Yeah, I guess it would make sense to time it with the actual time the alpha servers are dataminable, right? I'm quite sure that's what happened for Shadowlands aswell iirc.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    FWIW, here is the post when they announced the Shadowlands alpha back in 2020: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...veloper-update

Also worth mentioning Ion's post went up on a Monday, while Wowhead posted about the first datamineable build two days later on a Wednesday: https://www.wowhead.com/news/shadowl...overies-311895.
    Last edited by Worldshaper; 2022-07-05 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    And who is to say they WILL do an alpha announcement again instead of just dropping it?
    Just precedent, I guess. It's definitely possible they won't. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer they do it sooner then later, what with the 2022 release date.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hype slowly building up.

1+ Year Old Account
    Hope you’re ready!

Demon Hunter Talents :/

Edit nvm it was a wishlist post for DH talents.
    Last edited by Kiria; 2022-07-05 at 06:09 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    The good stuff! It’s going to be a fun week.

Where is this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Demon Hunter Talents :/
    ??? Where?

Formerly known as Arafal