Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t understand why so many Americans are bothered by genderless bathrooms. They’re so common in the rest of the world.
    They are actually common in the US too. Family and single-stall bathrooms are everywhere for decades.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    They are actually common in the US too. Family and single-stall bathrooms are everywhere for decades.
    Yeah, they’re here, but I don’t understand the outrage so many Americans have with them. And the mere mention of having only genderless bathrooms seems to set them in a rage.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, they’re here, but I don’t understand the outrage so many Americans have with them. And the mere mention of having only genderless bathrooms seems to set them in a rage.
    Everyone is afraid of seeing a penis in the unflattering light of a public restroom.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

Everyone is afraid of seeing a penis in the unflattering light of a public restroom.
    Because the skirt on the little stick figure is a ward against perverts apparently?

I think it's more that everyone is irrationally afraid of women being raped en masse in public restrooms, because apparently men can't control themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I think it's more that everyone is irrationally afraid of women being raped en masse in public restrooms, because apparently men can't control themselves.
    That... and think of the children!
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I hate that stereotype, fathers getting dirty looks for spending times with their daughters or brothers getting the same for spending time with young siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Because the skirt on the little stick figure is a ward against perverts apparently?
    So like how evil can’t enter hallowed ground? Same shit, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Now that Biden's in, now let's get with the real the liberal agenda:

1) Piss Christ goes up in the National Gallery
    2) Christmas, abolished
    3) Chick Fil A is forced to open at Sunday
    4) Taco trucks on every corner
    5) Boys and girls forced to wear each other's clothes starting in 1st grade

What else?

/s
    Pizza places all being forced to have basements????
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I hope I never hear another lame Trump joke again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Pizza places all being forced to have basements????
    Boys and girls issued a mandatory abortion and orgy class!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I hope I never hear another lame Trump joke again.
    wana hear a good one.

Trump is a billionaire ....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    The best part about this is late night TV hosts like Colbert will actually have to find new and original material.
    God bless Colbert and Seth Meyers and Conan and all the other's cause they were the one of the few things keeping me sane over the last few years.

Biden re-enters USA into Paris Accord.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was a great speech.

I thought this was the best inaugural address I ever heard.

There was a mob of thugs, of insurrectionists, of domestic terrorists on the inaugural stand. And Joe Biden was saying that democracy prevailed. We were able to get through that, and he was talking about how we need to get through that in the future if we are going to be a united country.

It was a call to our better angels, a call saying look, we’ve got tremendous challenges, COVID, the economy, racial injustice, climate change but there's nothing we can’t do if we come together,
    -- Chris Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    The best part about this is late night TV hosts like Colbert will actually have to find new and original material.
    Biden has plenty of kind of shitty positions to use as well as democrats and republicans as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

No sharpie? No photo op smile holding up the each signature? No expectation of excessive praise? it feels surreal after 4 years to get back to boring normalcy.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Sure hope they got people from it already, because it sure as shit isn't hidden now lol

Biden re-enters USA into Paris Accord.

- - - Updated - - -

-- Chris Wallace
    Remember when the Sunrise Movement gave Biden an "F-".

Looks like Biden is shutting down the malarkey in ANWR along with the Keystone XL. Also promising to review the downsizing of GSE and Bear's Ears monuments.
    yay!

Apparently Biden had reinstated the 'No taxation without representation' motto on the Beast's number plate that Trump had removed. A subtle nod to the push for statehood for DC?
    Last edited by Corvus; 2021-01-20 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentGreymane View Post
    Remember when the Sunrise Movement gave Biden an "F-".

Looks like Biden is shutting down the malarkey in ANWR along with the Keystone XL. Also promising to review the downsizing of GSE and Bear's Ears monuments.
    yay!
    I don’t think this is getting enough attention...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.