Theo has taken the Q pill? totally shocked. /s

If Tanden was a republican nomination conservatives would be screaming about cancel culture right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if every online community has their own version of Heidi Cruz?

Thoughts and prayers to their neighbors.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    If Tanden was a republican nomination conservatives would be screaming about cancel culture right now.
    Washington post labels her as a progressive, according to wiki. Am I missing something about here... what’s the big deal? Just the Clinton hate?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Washington post labels her as a progressive, according to wiki. Am I missing something about here... what’s the big deal? Just the Clinton hate?
    1. She's pals with Clinton.
    2. She crushed Think Progress because they had the temerity to unionize.

I would've thought the latter would make the GOP love her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    umm they already have 64 of them installed in 7 locations on the pike. not a lot for the size but a start?
    Oh...well, shit! That's interesting.

Not nearly enough. And you'll need even more for 295.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Theo has taken the Q pill? totally shocked. /s
    Do you just spout nonsense? Some very productive discourse going down here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

See that was her mistake, if she had a shrine to the GoP god, ya know, a few AR's, a Glock or two, she'd go right on through no question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Do you just spout nonsense? Some very productive discourse going down here.
    Nice projection coming from the person talking about demonic people and soul saving...

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice projection coming from the person talking about demonic people and soul saving...
    Lol, a figure of speech and a harsh adjective and your brain is broken. Oof
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hypocrisy? Do you just throw out words?
    No. Can you point to one time you complained about these things while Trump was president?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Lol, a figure of speech and a harsh adjective and your brain is broken. Oof
    more projection from ya eh? Not suprising from a shamed GqP supporter. But you do you Heidi.

Oh my... Bidens weapon movements really do seem just more if the same old same old from America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Why would they dislike somebody who is opposed to a ton of left-wing policies?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh my... Bidens weapon movements really do seem just more if the same old same old from America.
    What part of "Nothing Will Fundamentally Change" did you not understand?

- - - Updated - - -

more projection from ya eh? Not suprising from a shamed GqP supporter. But you do you Heidi.
    Lol, never voted for a Republican, but hey, you keep trying. I am honored to have such eager reply guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Why would they dislike somebody who is opposed to a ton of left-wing policies?
    She supports Tulsi’s and Jimmy Doore approved Medicare extra for all, instead of Medicare for all. What else?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    I wonder what's next? Considering that in about 2-3 decades I predict that combustion engine cars will only be made as niche custom models, and most cars will likely be electric.
    In 15 years, only poor people will drive IC cars.

In 30 years, only rich people will drive IC cars.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    She supports Tulsi’s and Jimmy Doore approved Medicare extra for all, instead of Medicare for all. What else?
    So where talking about some fascist loving shitter and a random nobody? Is this also where we pretend Biden is also anything close to left-wing? He won, you can stop pretending he will actually do anything about US foreign policy or its shitty immigration policies.

Lol, never voted for a Republican, but hey, you keep trying. I am honored to have such eager reply guys.
    Honored, like Cruz's wife was honored by Trumps comments towards her, that's cool Heidi.

10+ Year Old Account
    He said Gqp... that’s not an O... did you post an article claiming that Democrats, Newsome specifically, were lying about covid, to get big tech into schools? Did you post an article, claiming that Flynn, was as mistreated by democrats, almost as bad as victims of Dick Chainy? Have you compared QAnon being kicked off social media, to BCC being banned by China? Did you claim that white nationalist violence is being overblown by the media, while parroting the walk away movement? Did you post a thread about severity of laws on aids spread, should inhibit people from donating blood?

I am sorry... but, talking about demonic democrats in a Biden thread, is par for the qource...