Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You mean the crime bill that was endorsed by just about everyone? Including the congressional black caucus?

Yeah, Trump is still worse, by MILES.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Whatever it is, isn't enough, so what is enough? what's the magic number to spend to make it a victory?
    At minimum monthly help. Plus real protections against eviction and insurance lapses. Also an increase in minimum wage.

Does your refusal to answer my question show you realize you were wrong and i didn't;t say what you think I did?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    At minimum monthly help. Plus real protections against eviction and insurance lapses. Also an increase in minimum wage.

Does your refusal to answer my question show you realize you were wrong and i didn't;t say what you think I did?
    so, minimum monthly help is included with $700 unemployment checks, so is protections against evictions and insurance lapses, all the way through september. already mentioned it sucks minimum wage isn't being increased. So doesn't seem like i'm all that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You mean the crime bill that was endorsed by just about everyone? Including the congressional black caucus?

Yeah, Trump is still worse, by MILES.
    Mass Incarceration of Millions of African Americans is still felt today, 27 years later. The bill also subsidized private prisons, not to mention the Three strikes provision, Mandatory life sentences. I'm sorry, you lose this debate.

Mass Incarceration of Millions of African Americans is still felt today, 27 years later. The bill also subsidized private prisons, not to mention the Three strikes provision, Mandatory life sentences. I'm sorry, you lose this debate.
    And meanwhile, Black people still voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Biden and Democrats, even knowing about the 1994 Crime Bill. Now, what does that tell you? Oh, right, that Republicans, along with Trump and his white nationalist/KKK loving family, are still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more racist than you want to think that Biden is.

I'm sorry, you lose this debate.
    And your god lost..but you still support that loser. Whine harder.

And meanwhile, Black people still voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Biden and Democrats, even knowing about the 1994 Crime Bill. Now, what does that tell you? Oh, right, that Republicans, along with Trump and his white nationalist/KKK loving family, are still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more racist than you want to think that Biden is.
    I'm sorry you can't handle the truth. But But But is not a good argument against the most racist piece of legislation proposed since George Wallace.

so, minimum monthly help is included with $700 unemployment checks, so is protections against evictions and insurance lapses, all the way through september. already mentioned it sucks minimum wage isn't being increased. So doesn't seem like i'm all that wrong.
    lol. So you're response to people needing financial help during the pandemic is unemployment????

Fuck it then, don't even offer a stimulus.....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I'm sorry you can't handle the truth. But But But is not a good argument against the most racist piece of legislation proposed since George Wallace.
    It isn't the truth, but do go on. Oh, and George Wallace? Republican LOL.

If it’s so bad then why did the GOP vote for it? Oh right because they wanted them just as much.

The Dems at latest learned the error of their ways. The GOP continues to double down on tough crime laws and expanding private prisons.

It isn't the truth, but do go on. Oh, and George Wallace? Republican LOL.
    Your weaknesses are showing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And your god lost..but you still support that loser. Whine harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    If it’s so bad then why did the GOP vote for it? Oh right because they wanted them just as much.

The Dems at latest learned the error of their ways. The GOP continues to double down on tough crime laws and expanding private prisons.
    Yep, hindsight is 20/20. And yes Republicans are making it worse, especially Trump with his concentration camps on the border.

- - - Updated - - -

Your weaknesses are showing.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, what weakness? You are trying so hard, and still failing.

Didn't Biden disavow the 94 crime bill? I can't remember exactly but I thought he went back on it. Also, wasn't Trump releasing a lot of inmates that were put away by the same bill?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post

So did the parties switch or not, or are you going to concede that the Democrats are still the Party of the KKK?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-03-02 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Trolling

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just showed you from your article that you're wrong. Wow.
    The article you "showed" me from was one I posted, demonstrably proving you wrong. Wow. (am I doing that right?
    Please post something else that proves you right. In case you're confused, that would be something you cite that agrees with your point. Did you forget the opening summary of the article? Here, I'll post it AGAIN:
    The two Democrats running in Georgia don’t share the far-reaching policy goals of their party’s left flank, but progressives are still trying to help them — with modified messages.
    NOT PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATES.
    Oh look, more from the same article:
    The furious efforts in Georgia by the Sunrise Movement and other progressive groups — on behalf of two candidates who do not share their most ambitious policy goals — reflect the urgency that is consuming the Democratic Party’s left flankp.
    I highlighted it as well in case you're confused. NOT PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATES.
    Shout if you're confused.

Once again, i say the mentality that helped Biden win the primaries is the problem, and you're comeback is...Biden won the primaries!!! Its like talking to a Trump supporter.
    Once again, you have zero evidence to back that up. And a progressive lost the primary. Period. You are objectively wrong in this point, which is the premise of your entire thesis on the Democrats.

No he's super progressive.....sigh.
    Thanks for proving us right, again. It's the Manchins that are thwarting the Democrats. /sigh (am I doing that right? )

[QUOTE]You've called it a victory like 3 or 4 times now. And the reason you gave is that the Repubs weren't;t going to give any money. So that means, if your reason is good enough to call it a victory, then that reason would hold if the stimulus only gave a $1. Logic is not your thing I see.
    Because it's a victory. You just don't understand, almost literally, what you're talking about now. You've shifted into Stage 3 of Bodakane's emotional diatribe, where you literally ignore facts and logic, and are absolutely immune from recognizing you could in fact be wrong.

Your ridiculous notion around this $1 stimulus is childish - please stop embarrassing yourself with it. Also, in case you've forgotten, remember this stimulus is the largest so far passed. Maybe you don't know what the word victory means...?

Its not significant legislation and its not a significant help. And look there you are touting it as an unqualified victory again, @Edge-
    It is still a victory. Period.

You do this every time when you're wrong, and then proven wrong. You go off on some sarcastic vindictive diatribe while ignoring the facts and logic that are constantly and consistently presented to you.

Quote Originally Posted by echowisp View Post
    Didn't Biden disavow the 94 crime bill? I can't remember exactly but I thought he went back on it. Also, wasn't Trump releasing a lot of inmates that were put away by the same bill?
    No he still defends it.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/06/polit...-2020-campaign

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by echowisp View Post
    Yes, both Biden and Clinton said they didn’t account for Reagan’s war on drugs having the impact that it did. It’s why during the debates Biden said he would decriminalize all drugs.

As a side note, the violence against women act, that was part of Biden’s criminal justice reform, was blocked by GOP since March 2019. So... we know which part of Biden’s reform, Trump supporters have issues with...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

So did the parties switch or not, or are you going to concede that the Democrats are still the Party of the KKK?
    You should tell that to the KKK members that have been backing Trump, including former ones like David Duke, and whatnot. The fact that you still think that the KKK is with the Democrats is fucking hilarious.

lol. So you're response to people needing financial help during the pandemic is unemployment????

Fuck it then, don't even offer a stimulus.....
    The response to people needing financial help, is giving them financial help, uh yeah? like you are complaining it's not doing exactly what it's doing, which is weird.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    idk, $1.9 trillion is significantly more than $1, so, yeah I'd say 1.9 trillion over nothing is a victory. it sucks it won't have minimum wage increase.
    @Bodakane just doesn't understand. He does this will policy arguments he knows he's lost, and his inability to admit being wrong just intensifies as the night goes on. You can see that in his "bullshit" response to your post. This $1 argument has ahold of him like a GOP Tax Break for the Rich, and not matter what we tell and show him, he still believes analogously that the trickle down theory of economics works (may have carried that too far, lol).

Not sure if there is much more we can do for him at this point - just gotta let him figure it out for himself.