10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The funny thing is that these people don't understand that individualism is just as toxic to liberty as collectivism, and tout themselves as free thinkers when what they're doing is regurgitating a line that was designed for them by Republican electoral strategists in the 1970s and 80s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Thats funny cause my town isn't even listed on their site something tells me you didn't check shit lol
    I did check shit, I checked their locations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's your argument...
    And it's your conspicuous absence of evidence, still.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did check shit, I checked their locations.
    Of which mine isn't listed. So tell me again how you know there is another store within 50 miles
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Of which mine isn't listed. So tell me again how you know there is another store within 50 miles
    Because... there's other stores within 50 miles of their locations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    And it's your conspicuous absence of evidence, still.
    Evidence of your argument?

That's not my burden, it's yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't shop at any business that refuses to pay their employees what you feel they deserve.
    "Collectively act, just not in the way that I personally dislike."

10+ Year Old Account
    Because... there's other stores within 50 miles of their locations.
    So in a matter of minutes you checked the radius of all 10 stores listed and found grocery stores within 50 miles. lets not mention the fact those are across the whole state. not to mention some stores are over 200 miles apart.

Yeah bullshit.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Then. Don't. Fucking. Shop. There.
    Define what a Monopoly is.....

And then lets get into the companies who subcontract to other companies and the level you need to know about each and every company to make that educated decision.....

And then lets get into the fact that if I am able to use slave labor of some kind to get what I want and even if I get negative publicity for it, it still allows me to undercut my competition and puts them at a competitive disadvantage and when people are near broke, they don't have that option and are forced to go with the slave labor place.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time on this subject......
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

"Collectively act, just not in the way that I personally dislike."
    You know... without unnecessary force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evidence of your argument?
    You've made several claims ranging from minimum wage spiking unemployment (there's no solid evidence it does), to minimum wage being unnecessary (sure, if you have unions so strong they might as well be the force of law), to government being different from other forms of collective action somehow (dictionary.com isn't an argument), to "everyone has a choice where to shop" (because you say so based on your personal experience). What little evidence you have provided for some of these arguments has been pointed out as erroneous or based on you misinterpreting the data. So no; the it's still your conspicuous absence of evidence.

So in a matter of minutes you checked the radius of all 10 stores listed and found grocery stores within 50 miles. lets not mention the fact those are across the whole state. not to mention some stores are over 200 miles apart.

Yeah bullshit.
    There's more than 0 stores listed, they have dozens.

Remember, this is your fucking claim, so the burden of evidence is on you.

Yeah, bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... without unnecessary force.
    Ensuring people aren't paid less than they are worth is necessary force, sweaty. Or else you wouldn't be claiming that not supporting exploitative businesses is a virtuous thing.

You've made several claims ranging from minimum wage spiking unemployment (there's no solid evidence it does), to minimum wage being unnecessary (sure, if you have unions so strong they might as well be the force of law), to government being different from other forms of collective action somehow (dictionary.com isn't an argument), to "everyone has a choice where to shop" (because you say so based on your personal experience). What little evidence you have provided for some of these arguments has been pointed out as erroneous or based on you misinterpreting the data. So no; the it's still your conspicuous absence of evidence.
    Enjoy!!!

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/202...nimum-Wage.pdf

10+ Year Old Account
    There's more than 0 stores listed, they have dozens.

Remember, this is your fucking claim, so the burden of evidence is on you.

Yeah, bullshit.
    No it's YOUR claim YOU found groceries stores within 50 miles of all family fares. Thats on YOU.

Ensuring people aren't paid less than they are worth is necessary force, sweaty. Or else you wouldn't be claiming that not supporting exploitative businesses is a virtuous thing.
    Then. Don't. Shop. At. Those. Businesses.

Or, are you supportive of such practices?

- - - Updated - - -

No it's YOUR claim YOU found groceries stores within 50 miles of all family fares. Thats on YOU.
    You claimed there was only one in 50 miles.

That's on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, the report that refutes itself.

*slow clap*

Ah yes, the report that refutes itself.

*slow clap*
    Great, refute it all.

Good luck!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Then. Don't. Shop. At. Those. Businesses.
    I won't. By ensuring such businesses don't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    You claimed there was only one in 50 miles.

That's on you.
    Yup. I did. What do you want to doxx myself to prove your fantasy wrong? lmfao

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, refute it all.
    We did. Not our fault you don't read other people's posts.