--
    or you could like, just not use that word. Inuit is a word that exists.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-13 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    --
    They are called Inuits. Eskimo is a slur.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-13 at 06:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    or you could like, just not use that word. Inuit is a word that exists.
    The Aleut and Yupik would like to have a word with you about insensitively lumping them all in together with the Inuit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    The Aleut and Yupik would like to have a word with you about insensitively lumping them all in together with the Inuit.
    lumping people into a group isn't the same as an outright slur, but ok, noted.

10+ Year Old Account
    --
    Don't take my word for it. Google it.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-07-13 at 06:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Meanwhile didn't the UK just choke in football?
    Nope, England choked, the rest of the UK was more than likely cheering on Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Nope, England choked, the rest of the UK was more than likely cheering on Italy
    Confirmed, according to my friends in Scotland.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's only a Tuesday, and Biden still hasnt put a Taco Truck on my doorstep.

Just days after President Biden called President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and demanded that he act to shut down ransomware groups that are attacking American targets, the most aggressive of the groups suddenly went off-line early Tuesday morning, terminating negotiations over ransom payments and even bringing down the page where it boasted about its most successful extortion schemes.

• The mystery is who made that happen.

The group, called REvil, short for “Ransomware evil,” has been identified by U.S. intelligence agencies as responsible for the attack that brought down one of America’s largest beef producers, JBS. Two weeks after Mr. Biden and Mr. Putin met in Geneva last month, REvil took credit for a hack that affected thousands of businesses around the world over the July 4 holiday.

That latest attack led to Mr. Biden’s ultimatum in a phone call on Friday to the Russian president. Later, Mr. Biden said “we expect them to act,” and when asked by a reporter later if he would take down the group’s servers if Mr. Putin did not, the president simply said, “Yes.”

• New FCC rule forcing carriers to restrict Robo calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    It's only a Tuesday, and Biden still hasnt put a Taco Truck on my doorstep.

Just days after President Biden called President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and demanded that he act to shut down ransomware groups that are attacking American targets, the most aggressive of the groups suddenly went off-line early Tuesday morning, terminating negotiations over ransom payments and even bringing down the page where it boasted about its most successful extortion schemes.

• The mystery is who made that happen.

The group, called REvil, short for “Ransomware evil,” has been identified by U.S. intelligence agencies as responsible for the attack that brought down one of America’s largest beef producers, JBS. Two weeks after Mr. Biden and Mr. Putin met in Geneva last month, REvil took credit for a hack that affected thousands of businesses around the world over the July 4 holiday.

That latest attack led to Mr. Biden’s ultimatum in a phone call on Friday to the Russian president. Later, Mr. Biden said “we expect them to act,” and when asked by a reporter later if he would take down the group’s servers if Mr. Putin did not, the president simply said, “Yes.”

• New FCC rule forcing carriers to restrict Robo calls.

A President who actually tries to do or actually does what he says he will do? Shocked I say, shocked. No empty boasts about how "It will be the biggest thing ever"? I honestly think I'm in the matrix now.

This reply to that says it all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brentphot...98624812023812

i dont know if you guys are paying attention, but look at what the Taliban are doing right now on liveleak and r/taliban. They're pretty much committing genocide the moment we withdrew and it makes me wonder if Biden or his administration feels bad about it? Like, it's horrible. We willingly withdrew knowing this would happen too.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    i dont know if you guys are paying attention, but look at what the Taliban are doing right now on liveleak and r/taliban. They're pretty much committing genocide the moment we withdrew and it makes me wonder if Biden or his administration feels bad about it? Like, it's horrible. We willingly withdrew knowing this would happen too.
    I can't wait until you find out about this place called Yemen.

Given that your boy Trump started the withdrawal and intended to continue till it was done your post is more than a little hypocritical.

This speaks to Schumer’s great deficit as a leader in this moment of danger. It is why McConnell runs circles around him. It’s not happening. It has HAPPENED. At some point the Democrats need a leader who can distinguish reality from a delusion. Accept reality and fight back
    https://twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/...298561537?s=19

This is Steve Schmidt, a GOP operative who helped bring Palin, replying to this below.

Leader Schumer: "What is happening to this Republican party? What is happening? When Donald Trump, the biggest liar we’ve ever had as president, sets the tone and they follow in those lies, repeat those lies—sometimes even embellish on those lies—what is happening to that party?"
    Schmidt is speaking the truth.

We and me especially repeat this many times; 'Chuck Schumer is a a pussy cat'. In a way he is the perfect mascot for the Dems.

So why do the Dems keep this leadership. Easily we can say it's a private club and they don't primary (cough Hillebrand} or vote out leadership.

When one party is dangerous and the other party is passive its as dangerous. Schumer in the bluest of blue states should not try to get along with the fascist party.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I can't wait until you find out about this place called Yemen.
    yeah but the point is none of this paints Biden being a decent person by any stretch. And the way we withdrew too was so callous. The military knew the people there and literally said in a written statement "we can't do this forever, sorry" and fucked off.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but the point is none of this paints Biden being a decent person by any stretch. And the way we withdrew too was so callous. The military knew the people there and pretty much said "we can't do this forever, sorry" and fucked off.
    Is he out there with them? Or are you just trying to blame him for something he isn't responsible for.

If you care so much head on over their and fix the problem yourself..
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Is he out there with them? Or are you just trying to blame him for something he isn't responsible for.

If you care so much head on over their and fix the problem yourself..
    one of the things Biden had going for him in his promoting campaign was he was a way better human being than Trump. Intentionally conceding to the Taliban and letting them massacre thousands and more isn't a good impression, sorry.

The Taliban are literally satanic in nature. They kill homosexual people, rape and torture women for the pettiest slights, and kill anyone they feel like other than the kind of people that would nuke them. Well, that was the US before China settled there. They tortured and killed US troops and now we just leave them to do whatever heinous shit they like. Also, the Taliban announced they would torture China's ethnic minorities and not bother the CCP's presence at all. That makes them an ally of China, no?
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2021-07-13 at 11:45 PM.

Intentionally conceding to the Taliban and letting them massacre thousands and more isn't a good impression, sorry.
    Tell us more about how you are in favor of forever-wars in countries where we're not wanted.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    one of the things Biden had going for him in his promoting campaign was he was a way better human being than Trump. Intentionally conceding to the Taliban and letting them massacre thousands and more isn't a good impression, sorry.

So what do you propose? Going to war again and costing even more lives? Like it or not they don't want us there. We have done nothing but give them more trouble.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So what do you propose? Going to war again and costing even more lives? Like it or not they don't want us there. We have done nothing but give them more trouble.
    as it is now, us being there is obviously way better with what's happening. When the Taliban eventually gain complete ground and rule the land, what are we going to say or do then? Someone said the idea of them attacking the US is dubious, but we'll forever live with knowing we let them exist as they commit atrocities forever on their playground.

but we'll forever live with knowing we let them exist as they commit atrocities forever on their playground.
    You willing to enlist and fight the good fight?