10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    This was expected. Sad, but expected.
    Everyone said it wasn't their job. The federal government eases COVID programs, and then they use a non-law enforcement agency to enact the moratorium? All the legal power was stripped from it then it was passed off as some sort of rule. I hate to say that it was very illegal. Everyone knew it and the evititable lawsuit was only a matter of time.

People aren't going to like it but its a huge failure and let down coming from the White House and Democratic majority in Congress. This should also be a bigger story because many people are now facing homeless. Afghanistan news is important in all but its about the end of something and half a world away. People at home can't afford their rent.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think his stance has been Trump is a insane idiot but he is giving Israel everything it wants so whatever.
    I think he's a trumpster, and he's lying about it, "totally not a trumpster."

https://www.mmo-champion.com/poll.ph...do=showresults

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I think he's a trumpster, and he's lying about it, "totally not a trumpster."

https://www.mmo-champion.com/poll.ph...do=showresults
    The reason was given, you can either accept it and move on or keep being a vengeful ex hunting down the heretics.

Trump was great for my country, but my country is not US. It's as simple as that.

*mindblown*

Some of you people just can't wrap your heads around the fact that MMO-C is not a US-only forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The reason was given, you can either accept it and move on or keep being a vengeful ex hunting down the heretics.

Trump was great for my country, but my country is not US. It's as simple as that.

*mindblown*
    I don't accept your reason because your reason doesn't even make sense. "i want a young fit president, let's go with more trump derp" Totally not trumpsters keep lying, you are as much a trumpster as TexasRules is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't accept your reason because your reason doesn't even make sense. "i want a young fit president, let's go with more trump derp"
    I mean... KEKW... what were the options there buddy? One walking corpse vs another?

I'm not sure if you're actually serious or just trolling.

Just wrap it around your head, they guy practically given my country just about everything, ofc I'd want him to stay. Insane logic, right?

I mean... KEKW... what were the options there buddy? One walking corpse vs another?

Just wrap it around your head, they guy practically given my country just about everything, ofc I'd want him to stay. Insane logic, right?
    Big fucking yikes.

The options were trump, or literally anyone else. And "trump gave me what I want" is also dumb since literally any president would have given your country just about everything as they have been for decades. You are a liar, and got caught, not sorry Trumpster.

10+ Year Old Account
    The options were trump, or literally anyone else. And "trump gave me what I want" is also dumb since literally any president would have given your country just about everything as they have been for decades. You are a liar, and got caught, not sorry Trumpster.
    0_o

I mean, ok whatever floats your boat. You seem to be very invested into this Trump thing, even after he's politically dead and gone. For me he was a useful tool no more no less. I'm not quite as mentally married to Trump or anti-Trump, I don't subscribe to this BS.

Literally any president? I'm not sure how you can say that with a straight face after we had 8 years of Obama with his disastrous foreign policy that we have to deal with to this day, whether it's Syria or giving Iran all that $$ which they happily reinvested in the terror cells all around the region.

These both things we have to deal with right the fuck now still. Thanks Obama.

For you Syria and Iran are like "lulz whatever", but for us - Syria is literally bordering us and Iran-supported Hezbollah is literally a no.1 enemy. So I'm not exactly a fan of that.

0_o

I mean, ok whatever floats your boat. You seem to be very invested into this Trump thing, even after he's politically dead and gone. For me he was a useful tool no more no less. I'm not quite as mentally married to Trump or anti-Trump, I don't subscribe to this BS.

Literally any president? I'm not sure how you can say that with a straight face after we had 8 years of Obama with his disastrous foreign policy that we have to deal with to this day, whether it's Syria or giving Iran all that $$ which they happily reinvested in the terror cells all around the region.

terrorists lol. Iran is on the verge of having nukes because of your precious Trump. A Trumpster who denies they are a Trumpster, is still a Trumpster. Your as much a trumpster as anyone else in that poll. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    terrorists lol. Iran is on the verge of having nukes because of your precious Trump. A Trumpster who denies they are a Trumpster, is still a Trumpster. Your as much a trumpster as anyone else in that poll. Deal with it.
    I think I'll send you to ignore pile as well. There is only so much trolling I can oblige.

Do consider this that for me personally Iran's nukes are MUCH less of a concern than Iran's terrorist proxy cells all over ME and Hezbollah chief of them. Our next big war won't be vs Iran, it will be vs Hezbollah and I'm most definitely not happy about them being propped up by Iran that happened to have $$ lying around thanks to the "deal".

It's much harder to deal with than with Iran's nuclear program, because if shit hits the fan and Iran will be on the verge of actual device, we will end up doing same thing we did with Iraq and Syria, even if in case of Iran it would be a step up.

Just a final bit - about current administration.

It remains to be seen for me whether this administration is good or bad for my ends. I'm not terribly impressed with the way Afghanistan withdrawal is handled. But then I can accept that ultimately no matter who would be at the helm - it would fall to Taliban and their terrorist buddies, so can't really say much there.\

The meeting held between the PM and US leadership was generally a good one, so I hear, but it remains to be seen what will actually come of it.

Other than that - I have yet to see what happens with Iran and other matters that concern me, so I can't judge that yet.

@Gaidax

From what I am reading, you are saying that you weren't backing Trump because you thought he was a good president or you believed in what he was teaching. You backed Trump because you knew he was a train wreck and you logic was that what was bad for the US was ultimately good for your own nation?

As far as Obama's foreign policy, he actually helped us internationally. You are mistaking it for Bush Jr's policies which burned our good will.

But of course your views on Obama could just as easily be based on my first section at which point you hated Obama because he helped the United States and whatever helped us wasn't good for your own nation?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    @Gaidax

From what I am reading, you are saying that you weren't backing Trump because you thought he was a good president or you believed in what he was teaching. You backed Trump because you knew he was a train wreck and you logic was that what was bad for the US was ultimately good for your own nation?

As far as Obama's foreign policy, he actually helped us internationally. You are mistaking it for Bush Jr's policies which burned our good will.

But of course your views on Obama could just as easily be based on my first section at which point you hated Obama because he helped the United States and whatever helped us wasn't good for your own nation?
    His logic is very Trumpian.

His logic is very Trumpian.
    From what he described, his views are less "Trumpian" and more "What's bad for my enemies helps me". And he was backing Trump for the same reason that other people weren't. He was backing Trump to expressly hurt and damage the nation. Same as to why he hated Obama.

So he isn't Trumpian so much as he is "Putinistic".

The side of the coin he is seeing it from is what is dictating his support.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Gaidax

Sheesh... again remove US for a moment from the equation. Think for a second as a citizen of foreign country.

Let me be frank with you - I don't terribly care what's going on with US, it is in my interest that US would do good overall - but my main chief priority is that my country would get what I feel it needs.

I think I pretty consistently maintained (and thus you can some posters confirming) that Trump was a shithead and a moron and out of all his blunders I particularly was having issues with C19, but at the same time he was outright amazing for Israel and as a citizen of Israel that for me is more important than anything else.

He did so much for Israel that I don't think any administration either in past or in future will be able to top it, aside from Clinton's administration (a democrat, omg how can Trumpster say such a thing *faints*) or administration that achieves fucking World Peace in future.

So I'm not exactly getting people rushing at me with foam at their mouths about this. I already said - it's not US only forum, people need to accept that there are foreign interests just like, you know, the World has to accept that US has its own foreign interests that sometimes mess with others.

And lets end it at this, really. Such a pointless talk.

/shrug

From what he described, his views are less "Trumpian" and more "What's bad for my enemies helps me". And he was backing Trump for the same reason that other people weren't. He was backing Trump to expressly hurt and damage the nation. Same as to why he hated Obama.

So he isn't Trumpian so much as he is "Putinistic"
    Well, tbh trump also wanted to hurt the nation in order to enrich himself. Though pretty dumb, since his country is really reliant on the us, wanting us to hurt is counter productive. But Trumpsters never have good logic in the first place, hence Trumpian logic.

But whatever he says doesn't actually matter. The poll shows what he is.

Sheesh... again remove US for a moment from the equation. Think for a second as a citizen of foreign country.

Let me be frank with you - I don't terribly care what's going on with US, it is in my interest that US would do good overall - but my main chief priority is that my country would get what I feel it needs.

I think I pretty consistently maintained (and thus you can some posters confirming) that Trump was a shithead and a moron and out of all his blunders I particularly was having issues with C19, but at the same time he was outright amazing for Israel and as a citizen of Israel that for me is more important than anything else.

He did so much for Israel that I don't think any administration either in past or in future will be able to top it, aside from Clinton's administration (a democrat, omg how can Trumpster say such a thing *faints*) or administration that achieves fucking World Peace in future.

So I'm not exactly getting people rushing at me with foam at their mouths about this. I already said - it's not US only forum, people need to accept that there are foreign interests just like, you know, the World has to accept that US has its own foreign interests that sometimes mess with others.

And lets end it at this, really. Such a pointless talk.

/shrug
    Makes me wonder why we should even be allies with your country, tbh if thats the general attitude.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Makes me wonder why we should even be allies with your country, tbh if thats the general attitude.
    Sounds like what people in UK/EU think right now...

Besides, I don't remember Israel being 51st state of United States of America.

You just have to live with it - that's how allies work. Various goals and world view align, but in the end it's two different countries with different circumstances, needs and goals. Your internal affairs are your internal affairs, I don't care that much there.

It's only business.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-08-28 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    The attempt at genocide should have been the stopping point.

0_o

For you Syria and Iran are like "lulz whatever", but for us - Syria is literally bordering us and Iran-supported Hezbollah is literally a no.1 enemy. So I'm not exactly a fan of that.
    What disastrous foreign policy? Because if Obama wouldn't have had the Iran deal, your country might not be here anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    What disastrous foreign policy? Because if Obama wouldn't have had the Iran deal, your country might not be here anymore.
    He didn't put an embassy in Jerusalem, obviously.