10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    What's this I'm hearing about right-wingers saying there was a bunch of cocaine found in the White House? Possibly in a backpack? That seems like a really weird claim.
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...ed-as-cocaine/

Cocaine was found, I don't think it's been clarified how much or how it was packaged. It was found in a work area, so right-wingers may be trying to pretend the entire White House is just the Biden residence and forgetting that there's literally hundreds of staffpeople who work there daily. The real story seems to be "someone on staff has a drug problem", which honestly just isn't a spectacular reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    What's this I'm hearing about right-wingers saying there was a bunch of cocaine found in the White House? Possibly in a backpack? That seems like a really weird claim.
    It was apparently found in "an area accessible to tour groups" according to AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It was apparently found in "an area accessible to tour groups" according to AP.
    and so it starts to shift from "some random staffer has a drug problem" to....

doesn't matter, Im sure the GOP will try to act like Biden directly handles security and was supposed to check everything and everyone coming and going from the White house.

IMPEACH!!!

(sadly the /s is needed, because all the world is a stage, and the tomatoes are insane. Where the hell is Michael Seebach.)
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Cocaine was found, I don't think it's been clarified how much or how it was packaged. It was found in a work area, so right-wingers may be trying to pretend the entire White House is just the Biden residence and forgetting that there's literally hundreds of staffpeople who work there daily. The real story seems to be "someone on staff has a drug problem", which honestly just isn't a spectacular reveal.
    Once again I think conservatives are going to be really disappointed at the lack of a more robust response beyond, "Cool, review the tapes and find out whose coke it is, and charge them with possession or whatever appropriate."

I don't think anyone reasonably thinks Robinette or even Dr. Jill are doing bumps of coke to stay fresh and nobody has noticed until this point, and even if they were they're doing coke in the fucking White House lol. Would hardly be the first (or thousandth) time someone has done coke there, but please don't do coke there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    and so it starts to shift from "some random staffer has a drug problem" to....

doesn't matter, Im sure the GOP will try to act like Biden directly handles security and was supposed to check everything and everyone coming and going from the White house.

IMPEACH!!!

(sadly the /s is needed, because all the world is a stage, and the tomatoes are insane. Where the hell is Michael Seebach.)
    Is this where we joke about how it's probably some right wing podcast dude that brought it in specifically to try and get this narrative spun? I have half a mind to bookmark this post for next week when we learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If it's just a staffer with a habit, oh well. If it's a plant by some right wing tool, it's very bloody lazy.

Shame Biden himself wasn't even in the building, so they can't try pin it to him in any conceivable way lol

"Government official uses drugs" is hardly even a headline. But I'm sure the usual places/people are trying to paint this as the end of America, or something.
    If anything, it should be a fairly big reminder that in the War on Drugs, the Drugs are winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If anything, it should be a fairly big reminder that in the War on Drugs, the Drugs are winning.
    Considering the target was never drugs, I'm not shocked.

Oh yeah, was listening to a live on Tiktok, some right wing dumbass was claiming that the cocaine was Hunter Biden's, even though it was found in a literal common area for tours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Oh yeah, was listening to a live on Tiktok, some right wing dumbass was claiming that the cocaine was Hunter Biden's, even though it was found in a literal common area for tours.
    The only actual distressing thing about this is that someone snuck an illegal substance into the White House. It could have been something far more dangerous than cocaine.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Na, the SS already said it was coke. Didnt think Joe had it in him. My man! Gonna be ridin’ with Biden in 2024.

Happy 4th everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    rofl do they know that dude doesn't live in the white house? I mean of course they fuckin don't but man...

it's wild how little these folks seem to engage their brains or know about the world around them. i literally had to explain to a buddy of my brother's (big trump guy, nice, but a damned idiot) what the white how press pool was and how they would know that trump was golfing on a weekend and that he wasn't taking any official meetings on a day. like just really having to explain basic-ass shit and he was still acting like it was some kind of weird, myserious, vague thing and not really basic, well understood reality

Once again I think conservatives are going to be really disappointed at the lack of a more robust response beyond, "Cool, review the tapes and find out whose coke it is, and charge them with possession or whatever appropriate."

I don't think anyone reasonably thinks Robinette or even Dr. Jill are doing bumps of coke to stay fresh and nobody has noticed until this point
    I believe they would point at another Biden I really don't want to name having just warned the thread against it.

How sure are we that it wasn't some of Don Jr's coke that he left behind? I'm kidding (mostly), this is just another nothing burger from the GQP.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

rofl do they know that dude doesn't live in the white house? I mean of course they fuckin don't but man...

it's wild how little these folks seem to engage their brains or know about the world around them. i literally had to explain to a buddy of my brother's (big trump guy, nice, but a damned idiot) what the white how press pool was and how they would know that trump was golfing on a weekend and that he wasn't taking any official meetings on a day. like just really having to explain basic-ass shit and he was still acting like it was some kind of weird, myserious, vague thing and not really basic, well understood reality
    Oh, they know he doesn't, but he visited there briefly, so that must mean it was him. No matter the evidence.

Holy crap! I tried looking into the Cocaine story on Twitter and couldn't find a legit source in top/popular tweets. All spammed with shit blue posters. Oh, I swear on anything I have never, ever seen the Hunter Biden pics but two blue mark checks now have exposed me to them. Nudity and all.

So of course the right is going to go wild with Hunter connection and just blows Biden is going to have to take. Once more people may not like I'm doing the "both sides" but we would make fun of Trump, Melania or definitely Don Jr.

No much more to say but a sensational story that Biden is going to have to roll with I guess.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no someone found coke in the general vicinity of a lot of rich white people and politicians. How could we have ever seen this coming?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Holy crap! I tried looking into the Cocaine story on Twitter and couldn't find a legit source in top/popular tweets. All spammed with shit blue posters. Oh, I swear on anything I have never, ever seen the Hunter Biden pics but two blue mark checks now have exposed me to them. Nudity and all.

So of course the right is going to go wild with Hunter connection and just blows Biden is going to have to take. Once more people may not like I'm doing the "both sides" but we would make fun of Trump, Melania or definitely Don Jr.

No much more to say but a sensational story that Biden is going to have to roll with I guess.
    Here’s what’s probably going to happen: Biden says nothing on the matter, the White House releases a statement about how they’re concerned over this security breach and are looking into it, the usual right wing morons whine and pearl clutch about it for about a week, and then it passes like every other attempt at smearing president Biden-by-proxy-of-his-son into the past before trump does or says something stupid or yet another step in the criminal proceedings retake the headlines.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an active attempt to get innocent people killed. She shouldn't just be sanctioned for this. She should be arrested and prosecuted.

This is an active attempt to get innocent people killed. She shouldn't just be sanctioned for this. She should be arrested and prosecuted.
    She's currently too busy posting photoshopped photo's of her holding a gun, juxtaposed with AOC getting ready for yoga class, asking who people want to defend America.

To which the answer will always be, "The military who are literally trained for this and not a bunch of panicky politicians without an ounce of discipline." but today's order of business for Speaker Green is apparently bigly virtue signaling.

Once more I was not believed and mocked that Biden and Dems need to do something, especially on him failing on Student Loans. Yes, moving forward he is doing something but let's look Morning Joe.

In short where young voters across the board and broken down into groups overwhelming at around 60% identify as Democrats. The problem is they are disillusioned by inaction they are just going to sit this election out. The young voters, aka millennials and Gen Z are now almost the largest voting block.

Now you can say young people never vote or whatever else. Yes, they don't show up like the old people but once more you have to give them something. In this video it once more focused on Student Loan failure by Biden (so far) as a reason. Not being forceful on climate change, taking back housing, reigning in corporations and the helping cost of living and wages, etc. I could go on.

Hey one video, but I'm telling you people who want to do the "what can we do" and "let's talk policy" or my favorite "the Republicans messed up so much, the people obviously have to vote for us". I'm telling you, Good Luck with this.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!