Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How many video game consoles do you have?

I have a PS4 and an old Xbox.

well i pretty much play all my games on desktop PC.

PS4 and got my old PS1 and sega system in storage... not sure what to do with them though. Currently only taking up space.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

three

ps 4, ps 2 for couple of old games that I still like, that I'd have to repurchase for ps4 otherwise and wouldn't be the same anyways and ps vita for when I used to travel. nowadays it doesn't get much use :/

Eleven or so? Nes, Snes, Genesis, ps2, N64, Wii, Xbox 360, Gameboy Advanced SP, DS, 3DS, PC
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

7+ Year Old Account
    A ton.
    Since both me and my husband have a big love for games, and met while studying game design and programming respectively, we have amassed quite a collection over the years:
    NES
    Sega Mega Drive 2(Genesis for you US residents)
    Nintendo 64
    Gameboy Color
    Nintendo DS, Wii, Wii U, Switch
    PlayStation 1-4, soon 5. Also have a PS4 Pro and Slim versions of both PS2 and PS3 next to the normal versions.
    XBox, 360, Xbone and soon the newest one (seriously MC you suck at naming consoles)
    PSP
    Vita

We only have the consoles we use out on display right now but we hope to have a shelf system with all the consoles up and running at some point in the future.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2020-11-22 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Added a few I forgot

15+ Year Old Account
    Ps2, 3, 4 pro, 5, xbone x, sex, gamecube, wii u, switch, steam link, stadia, gba sp, psp go, vita
    Last edited by Video Games; 2020-11-22 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a wii and a broken Xbox 360. Used to have a N64, PlayStation, Xbox, GameCube and PS2, but my dad sold them all during a garage sale when I was 17. I was appalled because my brother and I had collected numerous amazing titles since we got them back in the day. His excuse was that they were old and thought we didn’t care. To this day I have bad itches of nostalgia I can’t scratch.
    Last edited by crakerjack; 2020-11-22 at 04:55 PM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently have an Atari,nes,snes n64 ps one, half a dozen game boys from the colourless grey one to the other small clear colour one, several ds variations, PSP, psp vita , 3ds ,snes mini emulator thingy,switch, ps5 and a computer. traded in/lost dozens of others different systems over the years.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, PS4, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Game Boy from 1998. Still works!

Anything else? Nope, what for, when I have PC?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

The only reason I still have a TV in my house is for my consoles. The ones that are still working are my GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and PS4. The Xbox360, NES, and SNES all died and I haven't gotten around to fixing them... fortunately I have ROMs of all the games I own.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

PS3 ,first xbox and Steel Battalion to it

NES
    SNES
    Nintendo 64
    Gamecube
    Xbox 360
    Xbox one
    also i have my friends PS2 in my room somewhere.

if we count handhelds.
    gameboy
    gameboy advance
    gameboy advance sp
    DS lite
    3ds
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

NES Classic, SNES Classic, Gameboy Advance SP, PSP, Nintendo DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Wii, Switch, PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, SEGA Dreamcast. So 12, or 10 if you don't count the NES and SNES Classic.

Also have a Stadia (got it for free through YouTube Premium), not sure if that really counts though.

Just a PS4. As soon as I get my hands on a PS5 I'll get rid of the PS4. I'm a practical person, don't keep old shit around.

I only have an NDS that I bought a long time ago. I don't really like it much.
    The control pad on it does not feel good for my big sausage fingers.
    I don't like very many of the NDS games.
    I have the version that lets you play game boy advanced games.
    There are lots of great games for the game boy advance.
    I don't have much of a desire for any of the consoles.

Redesign of the SNES, original PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, N64, GameCube, Switch, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS. Unfortunately my original NES, SNES & B&W Gameboy died in a house fire along with most of the game libraries.

Everything but a virtual boy, jaguar and xbone x.

Just a switch and ps4, the ps4 is collecting dust though xD