Poll: War mode on or off?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Will you have war mode on while leveling in shadowlands?

Hey.

Just wondering if people are gonna level with or without war mode on during launch

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Off as a Horde , that 10% aint worth the trouble.
    On as Alliance

On either way, dont want to run into a dead end and have to grind just to progess the story.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace- Jimi Hendrix

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.- General Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    I despise PvP, so off. Always off.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

No, I won't be doing that.

Nope, I never enjoyed world pvp.

I hate pvp, so off. The extra percentage leveling speed aren't worth the trouble. Especially at the beginning, where ganking will be everywhere; it takes more time than having warmode off.

Have been on 100% since launch of warmode rarely see pvp even. Hopefully war mode will let you kill people in the maw destroying the run for the day for them

World PvP in WoW is sooo bad. most of the time you die from people just sniping you when you are low. Never in the history of WoW have I participated in fair world PvP, it's ALWAYS either high level/geared people flying around killing low level/undergeared characters, rogues/druids in stealth killing you when you are low/fighting many mobs or groups of people jumping at you 5v1 and camping your corpse. And they get "honor" for that xD

I'm going to level with WM off. Will turn it on once I'm level 60.

15+ Year Old Account
    after the legion where i had to kite death knights for kilometers just to survive as a bm hunter...
    I just turned it off and never turned on.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

7+ Year Old Account
    Off.

I want to level in peace.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yes, until it becomes a PITA - then No.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    Nope, I never enjoyed world pvp.
    Neither do I - I just aim to turn it on for the benefits, but will turn it off if any ganking starts.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no, I don't want to worry about getting ganked while leveling. I didn't mind in BFA because alliance and horde were segregated at the beginning, but that won't be the case in Shadowlands. If people could choose whatever covenant to start with first, I might, but the fact that we all have to take the same path on our first characters is mainly why I won't turn warmode on. All horde and alliance will be grouped up, so you know warmode is going to be chaotic.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Off for my first character, on from 2nd onwards.
    Here is something to believe in!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    On main/launch night OFF, I want to complete all questlines anyway. On alts - ON, unless it become unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post

[Snap]

Hopefully war mode will let you kill people in the maw destroying the run for the day for them
    What the fuck is your problem bro

Off, certainly for my main. I want to complete the story for each zone, so I see no need for an XP boost, not in a rush to get to 60. And crowded zones, particularly at launch, can lead to a huge mess if you don't have a lot of backup.

Alts, we'll see. Depends on the size of the bonus and how long leveling take naturally.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Off as a Horde , that 10% aint worth the trouble.
    On as Alliance
    Exactly my feelings. I have no Alliance toons so I will just go with OFF on all 27 toons to be leveled from 50 to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix33 View Post
    On either way, dont want to run into a dead end and have to grind just to progess the story.
    In the most recent iteration on the beta I was ahead of the required level the entire time with no dungeons, warmode, or significant side quest activity. Hit max on the first major beat of Revendreth.
    Not trying to change anyone's mind, just letting you know wm isn't necessary to accomplish this, they got that fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.