Will I be able to do high end PvP without touching PvE?

I'm a bit confused about the whole covenant and conduit system
    Will I be able to avoid PvE altogether and still compete at highest levels of PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    I'm a bit confused about the whole covenant and conduit system
    Will I be able to avoid PvE altogether and still compete at highest levels of PvP?
    You only have to do Thorgast once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazze View Post
    You only have to do Thorgast once a week.
    What about conduits can I obtain them all through PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    What about conduits can I obtain them all through PvP?
    Sorry, not all of them iirc. You can plug holes by farming the maw, you can buy them all at Venari essentially. Also you can farm sockets for gear in the maw(only available on 5 specific item slots).

When it comes to gear you can buy up to mythic ilvl loot but it will require rating.

Since most of legendary powers come from PvE I think it's safe to assume that the answer to your question is "No".

Of course not. Blizzard is fully convinced that the only valid way to enjoy their game is by playing all of its content, regardless of whether you actually enjoy it or not. Enjoy pushing high m+ keys and whatnot in order to have good legendaries and conduits that break the game for PvP players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Of course not. Blizzard is fully convinced that the only valid way to enjoy their game is by playing all of its content, regardless of whether you actually enjoy it or not. Enjoy pushing high m+ keys and whatnot in order to have good legendaries and conduits that break the game for PvP players.
    Except you don't really need to play PvP to PvE. Oh Blizzard, after all these years, you still suck at pvp/pve 101.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english