Thread: "Red Alliance"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Cause every time we get a Warchief with a backbone they immediately have to be character-assassinated by shitty writing for 13 y.o. alliance fanboys that only understand white and black. We had Garrosh who started off as an anemic, apathetic shell of an orc, that we helped to find new hope and a new meaning of life and the moment he shows any signs of strength as a Warchief he is made into hitler. We had Sylvanas, who also found a new purpose in leading the Horde and carrying about her people, but then she had to be turned into Robbie Rotten, cause god forbid Horde has an actual leader. that doesn't wanna play dollhouse with the enemy. Instead, we get the first cow in existence to give soy milk and vegan steaks, an orc who is so bored of himself at this point, that he just randomly forgets who he is, and a bunch of nobodies, that have no purpose or goal whatsoever. At least we got rid of the senile marasmic idiot who in his delusional rave and honor that has nothing to do with the real honor went and ruined everything... And at least alliance kid get to play paladin with a bit of an edge of the NiGhT WaRrIoR *bling, sheen, sparkle*

Well, naturally the Red Alliance needs to join the Blue Alliance so they can form the Azeroth Alliance. Thrall yelling "For Azeroth!" as he foolishly threw his weapon at Helya in the SL intro made it very clear we are getting rid of the faction war for good to officially join forces for the sake of the planet.

It is some Justice League/Avengers level bullshit that is simply trying to mimic the success of the comic book movie industry by copying the same style of writing. Just like the comic industry, it is taking popular characters and turning them on their head for shock value and attention while ignoring or outright scoffing at the original source material (which is what made it popular to begin with).

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yeah, you couldn't even do that.
    Why should I though? This is not the topic of discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Gee. Reminds me of Cataclysm with Thrall this, Thrall that, Thrall Thrall Thrall...
    It makes some point, but Thrall was already more of a neutral character by then, with Garrosh replacing him as a Warchief. This is not the same for Tyrande.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    Thrall yelling "For Azeroth!" as he foolishly threw his weapon at Helya in the SL intro made it very clear we are getting rid of the faction war for good to officially join forces for the sake of the planet.
    This sounds exactly like BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    btw we remember when we were memeing that?

i 'member

kek
    Btw, I think the armour looks amazing in this pic! Come on blizz: let us dye armor!

Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    It makes some point, but Thrall was already more of a neutral character by then, with Garrosh replacing him as a Warchief. This is not the same for Tyrande.
    Even after he left the Horde, he was still the face of the faction for many, many players.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the Alliance point of view I thought it was odd that Lor'themar was the only one speaking when I arrived at the Frozen Throne, and then in the Maw I was hanging out with Thrall, doings quests with him, and then saving Baine. Sure, Jaina and Anduin were there, but it was all a little too friendly.

I do get OP's point though. The intro was kinda... one size fits all faction-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    could you make one without spikes and more Alliance-y armor?

- - - Updated - - -

also friendly reminder this isn't close to WC3 Thrall's Horde; afaik the Horde made the Alliance bow down to them, not the other way around
    i didnt make it, someone linked it during the bfa ptr's backlash for varok rescue quest.
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings