"All An Aspirant Can Do" gives Kindred Spirits - did it just pick Kyrian?

Level 53, doing the campaign & suddenly the campaign quest All An Aspirant Can Do gives Kindrid Spirits & it doesn't go away.
    This cannot be right, it did not pick Kyrian as Covenant Ability for me like that? Seen a video, he doesn't get it.

Thank you

You obviously haven't been set to pick a covenant between the 4. You're just questing in Bastion, and they give it to you for your time there. The choice to actually align with a covenant doesn't come 1hr into the expansion when you've had zero opportunity to interact with other covenants.
    You'll get to sample all 4 covenant abilities as you quest in their zones.
    And eventually you'll actually align with one after the questing experience.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Yeah, I know I was just being paranoid, needed to hear it from someone else - It's just such a pain to switch & I watched a video of whom doesn't get it, so I panicked. Certainly don't want that one.

Yeah it's just giving you hands-on time to learn what each covenant is about, try their spells (you'll get the class-neutral "summon owlslave" button later) in each zone, so it'll make the choice to pick a covenant proper easier later on
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Guess that is the bad thing about reading how there are all these covenants...then being "stuck" in Bastion and wondering "But...wait...I want to do Rivendreth" or such.

So apparently it is around lv 53 and when the Bastion storyline is finished, Maldraxxus is next? And then?

...and at lv 60 you get to pick your covenant? Yeah...all these "What to do in the Maw and Thorghast in week 1" videos spoiled me. I guess what I do in week one is...levelling (did see a few lv 60s already though today)
    Take your time. You'll be doing Thorghast for 2 years.

I logged in, did the intro quests on my druid, got to Bastion, healed the 5 man dungeon (it was kind of hard without Healbot, forgot to update addons) and logged for the day (half way to lvl 52).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Take your time. You'll be doing Thorghast for 2 years.

I logged in, did the intro quests on my druid, got to Bastion, healed the 5 man dungeon (it was kind of hard without Healbot, forgot to update addons) and logged for the day (half way to lvl 52).
    Talk about it. I was unable to see the debuffs to dispel on other players. I was not very popular after two wipes on Rotbone...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"