15+ Year Old Account

Leveling/Campaign question

How or where do you go to head to the next zone or do you have to finish an entire zone's main storyline in order to move on? I'm currently lvl 54 in Bastion and still have Temple Courage & Tidings of War to do for the Bastion campaign. Will I get a quest that sends me into Maldraxxus once I finish this campaign in Bastion or am I able to head there now. Other question I have is are you required to finish every campaign for Bastion, Maldraxxus, Ardenweald, and Revendreth before you can pick a Covenant or can you pick one once you hit 60?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    How or where do you go to head to the next zone or do you have to finish an entire zone's main storyline in order to move on? I'm currently lvl 54 in Bastion and still have Temple Courage & Tidings of War to do for the Bastion campaign. Will I get a quest that sends me into Maldraxxus once I finish this campaign in Bastion or am I able to head there now. Other question I have is are you required to finish every campaign for Bastion, Maldraxxus, Ardenweald, and Revendreth before you can pick a Covenant or can you pick one once you hit 60?
    So final part of the Bastion Campaign Achievement is the breadcrumb quest to Maldraxxus. Ie the Questline will tell you when to leave.