So the twisting corridors are rotated in/out with the ash-awarding wings?

After doing a couple laps of the dormant gates for Torghast, I finally let my eyes read the names of all the wings on the map after asking where the heck the ashless "challenge mode" wing was. See, since it's not awarding ash, I assumed it'd have its own likely permanently active gate because, I mean, otherwise you have weeks where you can't get as much ash, perhaps no ash, because the twisting corridors are "up" for that week.

Was this how it always was in beta? Does the "all cosmetics" wing that we can run as much as we want take a "turn," and take it in place of one of the wings that grant soul ash?

I'm not upset about the lack of soul ash, that's whatever to me... I just think it's weird that this wing with an entirely different function is taking up space in a rotation and isn't around 100% of the time.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    After doing a couple laps of the dormant gates for Torghast, I finally let my eyes read the names of all the wings on the map after asking where the heck the ashless "challenge mode" wing was. See, since it's not awarding ash, I assumed it'd have its own likely permanently active gate because, I mean, otherwise you have weeks where you can't get as much ash, perhaps no ash, because the twisting corridors are "up" for that week.

Was this how it always was in beta? Does the "all cosmetics" wing that we can run as much as we want take a "turn," and take it in place of one of the wings that grant soul ash?

I'm not upset about the lack of soul ash, that's whatever to me... I just think it's weird that this wing with an entirely different function is taking up space in a rotation and isn't around 100% of the time.
    I think it comes in later with further layers are unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post

What makes you think it simply isn't open yet because we're less than a week into expac?

Its unlocking later. It will be always up along side 2 weekly ash wings