Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Fire has been a lot of fun to play, solo or in a group.

"Harder than my monk" - Oh, you don't say? Probably solid basis for a comparison.

Simply put: OP probably needs to L2P better.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjan View Post
    Fire has been a lot of fun to play, solo or in a group.

"Harder than my monk" - Oh, you don't say? Probably solid basis for a comparison.

Simply put: OP probably needs to L2P better.
    Or... OP is discovering what altoholics have known for years now: There are "solo-capable classes" and there are "solo-friendly classes." Mages are not the latter. This is part of the reason I'll only play druids pre-flight: They just win the pre-flight world. Every class can solo, but the disparity is incredibly noticeable and those that lean towards time efficiency will pick their mains that way. Those that are in an "I only ever play this one class" bubble on certain classes maybe don't know that some of you are getting boned, hard, in content built to be soloed. Can it be done? Sure, gear cures many woes. Does every class/spec have a design that will respect the soloist's time equally? Absolutely not.

Torghast can only plug the holes in that disparity so far.
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

I have no idea why you all struggling so hard. My frost mage is 209 and torghast is like absolutely no problem whatsoever. Tbh it's also been no problem ever since I hit 60... Some of the buffs are broken as hell.

Extra dmg when you snare
    Extra dmg when you deal dmg from other schools
    Extra dmg on your frostbolt
    Cast time reduction on your frostbolt
    OP mirror images
    Tons of extra OP mirror images
    Extra 5% int per floor
    Increased barrier to basically double or triple your HP....

The list goes on and on. Just don't pick random trash buffs like sheep explode or increased timing on BL but it kills you or something like that.

Sure you can get unlucky and not get any of the OP powers, but still most of the time you should at least manage to grab a couple of the good ones and then you just spam everything to death.

Make sure you also clear all levels entirely so that you have enough anima to purchase stuff, too.
    Last edited by Zatch4Ever; 2021-04-11 at 01:03 AM.