Thread: Fury : 1H vs 2H

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Curious, can you equip a 2h and a 1h? Or just gimping your DPS?
    You can do that, and it could be better. Like 200 1hand + 150 2 hand will be better then 150 2hand + 120 2hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Parak View Post
    so im Venthyr having same ilvl 1handers and 2handers, but if I equip 1h the dmg on my condems is 100 more in the tooltip, and I am slightly above dps with 1handers than 2handers on a dummy, again same ilvl.

So if ur venthyr it seems like 1h scales better
    Careful, because I'm pretty sure your auto-attacks hit for less with 1hs. You'd better sim yourself instead of relying on tooltips.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

iam only like lvl 20 but seems like smf is doing 1% more dps and i prefer 1h transmog so thats great.Maybe titan grip scales better at higher lvl with more str

If you gear through PvP, does it even make any sense to go for titans grip 2*2H? You have to pay twice the amount of honour/cp compared to SMF. Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    If you gear through PvP, does it even make any sense to go for titans grip 2*2H? You have to pay twice the amount of honour/cp compared to SMF. Or am I missing something?
    Titan Grip offers a pretty decent health boost, which is more valuable than the 5% movement speed. I mean if you're gearing in PVP though Fury is pretty bad in PVP while Arms is amazing, if you get a 2hander you can also use it for Arms. The base weapon is a massive time investment too, faster to get a weapon from PVE.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4