Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    What kind of content were you hoping for? There is still Mythic Dungeons to push every season (and for december that also means mythic timewalking). There are lots of rare mounts to farm for every day. Mage Tower challenges to do on as many characters as you care to. Since 9.1.5 I've found there is plenty of new stuff to keep me busy maxing out the other 3 covenants to collect all the cosmetics from them. It should be plenty enough to keep me playing until 9.2 launch.
    Keeping yourself busy with rewards what doesnt have any value and content what you alredy beted several times before but this time you can do it with bigger numbers will never keep players desire to play. Maybe if leveling wouldnt take 8h from lvl 1 to lvl 60 players would not run out of content. Maybe if finishing dungeon would not take 15 minutes of mass pulling of half of instance people would not run out of content. Maybe if raids would not be beatable by pressing single button people would not run out of content. Maybe of world content would present actualy threat and things could kill you people would not run out of content. Maybe gear would be actualy rare and not riking from the sky people would not run out of content.

Maybe if game would not be this acessible and coviniente garbage for every 80y old grandmas what have 10 minutes a day to play game people would have fun and content would last more than few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I'm a bit unsure what to think about the last few pages of this thread... People complain that raiding is all they can do on one hand and compare how rich expansions were by comparing #raids or bosses on the other hand.

Like the guy calling Cata out for having few raid bosses... If you were there from release to halfway through Firelands you can't even be serious. The raids were the cherry on top as it should be, not the primary metric.
    WoD 'raids' is imo really bad, for same reason that some ppl love them, gimmicks
    WoD has the most 'gimmick' bosses in wow history, most bosses have unique mechanism that is almost never repeated again, be it train, roll, or that fucking bird that needed his own addon to be able to compete
    WoD killed raiding for me, it made whatever u knew about raiding is irrelevant, ur (was it 10?) years of experience is useless since each boss require that u learn a new mechanism to beat him, and that mechanism won't be repeated again -.-
    which blizz always had bosses with unique ideas, it never was a core part as in WoD, they wanted to flex their creativity or something but they went way too far, and that prove that they can be really creative too
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    BfA was factor 5 better than SL. for 3 simple reasons:

- story was not even half that shit. mostly because of all the better small side stories, like Talanjis or Jainas.
    - BfA had everything SL had (that shitty „systems“ etc) but at least they had Mechagon isle and Nazjatar too.
    - Even when it was shitty implemented, BfA had islands and warfronts. While also had same good or better raids&dungs.

in short: quantity wise BfA was waaaaaay more huge than SL. while quality wise it was also better, even when not by that margin as quantity wise. i would say: an xpac that had way more content and a good bit more quality will definetely outdo an xpac like SL. at least imo.
    1- Nazj is big disappointment, and Mechagon is a very ugly zone with unique ideas, but still ugly as fuck
    2- the mini stories in BFA are really good i admit that, and far more interesting for me than SL
    3- BFA has the worst most bugged dungeon in wow history, no way anyone lose to BFA in dungeon

last and most important
    4- while BFA does have a lot of content, some are even good, the problem as blizz flat out admit is the vessel itself: ur class, my class was gutted and butchered beyond recognition, until last day of my 1 month play i kept trying to use abilities i no longer have on my pally, which pissed me off greatly and made me not even login in last few days, i hated playing my paladin, something that no exp (even WoD) made me do
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not as ridiculous as claiming WoD had a lot of content.
    Your argument is literally "I don't like it so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist."
    Last edited by cparle87; 2021-12-19 at 10:09 PM.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    It has no content, it's just that the mazerats only care about their parses and their Maze+ running over and over again. Briefly they cared about PVP to get gear to strongarm their mazes but once that stopped, back into the grind it went. They aren't really even players. You could just have a big room with nothing in it except one guy and they'd still find ways to flex on each other over it. Shit look at the Mage Tower, an overtuned rework of a fun simple thing with all of the borrowed power and potential upgrades disabled EXCEPT ones that take days to grind in old content that nobody would bother with. Kids ran those for a good week or two, grinding the very best of them, spending hours doing the mage tower despite it being a recolour of a set nobody liked just to flex on lazy kids that said "lol no that's dumb". You know people did that. You personally know them, I am sure, if you still play the game. It is that pathetic and even that is not as shamelessly mazed as the fact people are still doing keys, still grinding IO, still selling boosts to braindead morons. It baffles me that this shit still goes on despite no content. At least rats should want a new maze but it's not the maze they enjoy, it's flexing on other lesser rats and shrieking their hatred and 'superiority' above people that don't bother with their shit at all. It is pathetic.
    Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Your argument is literally "I don't like it so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist."
    No, I actually liked WoD, more than SL. So that's not really a good point kiddo.... However, compared to any other expansion, it had no content. The first major content patch was Twitter integration and a selfie-cam...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I liked Garrison invasions
    Ashran however was annoying
    still WoD quality is still high, just quantity isn't, which is the topic here
    Imagine wod quality content next expansion but with legion and sl levels of content. Wow is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No, I actually liked WoD, more than SL. So that's not really a good point kiddo.... However, compared to any other expansion, it had no content. The first major content patch was Twitter integration and a selfie-cam...
    Nice whataboutism. Did you forget about the weather patch in classic, and the voice chat patch in TBC? Those, just like the selfie patch, also had content added and fixes made, but no. Let's ignore it for the sake of our agenda. Did you ever actually look at the 6.1 patch and what it offered or just go "lol selfie patch?"

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_6.1.0
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.