View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 95 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mean, it's the same a the US thinking that they won the WWII when it was the Russians

If Echo are so concerned about this global release stuff go to US servers otherwise put up and shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Never said it was optimal, but saying EU players didn't have access is a lie. Or are you denying that simple fact?
    Funny thing is limit had a main tank and a lock playing from eu think maybe a few others but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    And play with massive ping? Next you suggest to move to NA instead of having a global release, like everyone wanted for years.
    Nope global release would be dope. I don't care either way, I don't follow the world first race at all, just find all the aftermath hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    right but then I can argue that EU had 6 extra hours the first week to practice donny, thats no muddier of water than talking about limits spending more time on bugged bosses
    Quite sure Echo would have liked to progress bugged bosses instead of watching Limit steamrolling CN.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Never said it was optimal, but saying EU players didn't have access is a lie. Or are you denying that simple fact?
    No comment...

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    10 hours, point still stands but get the number right. check shriekwing kills or when the actual servers came online
    you seem to forget it is 16 hours every week. second reset matters more than first, so it is still 16 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    If Echo are so concerned about this global release stuff go to US servers otherwise put up and shut up.
    Yes, that's the real solution, so they then face higher ping too. Got a better idea, why don't they relocate altogether?

You lot must be trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Navenowsky93 View Post
    Congratz Limit for winning the 'race' that you have started just 16 hours earlier than the rest of the competition. Amazing performance!
    Someone is butthurt. Last raid they had like 2 days on Method

So who's getting kicked from Echo?

15+ Year Old Account
    boy echo fans looking like tito ortiz out here making all these excuses
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Yeah, playing at the highest level with worse ping. You are brilliant!
    Limit literally did this like 3 tiers ago, bringing their raid group to London. And they said it wasn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    No comment...
    So you can't answer the simple question? Limit had EU players....

The time it takes for Echo to kill argument is a moot point now as they've ended raid for splits.

What's impressed me most is the amount of company sponsorship and viewer counts, there's quite a bit of money in World First races nowadays!

I do hope this makes Blizzard reconsider their 3 tiers per expansion policy, it's an opportunity to expand on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Probably second easiest end boss in recent memory
    You are out of your mind sir. The lowish number of attempts was because the walls were late in the fight when usually they are early/mid so a lot of long attempts instead of tons of short ones. The tuning especially on phase3 though was crazy tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    boy echo fans looking like tito ortiz out here making all these excuses
    What excuseS? Even when EU always won, they already talked about the weekly reset. it didn't start in Nyalotha.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Yes, that's the real solution, so they then face higher ping too. Got a better idea, why don't they relocate altogether?

You lot must be trolling.
    Just stating the simple fact that EU players did have access, contrary to all the people crying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    I am a fan of how the race has been run since the beginning much like dnt didn't get to claim wf because of hotfixes being pushed for eu first on cthun echo doesn't get 16 hours to claim first on any already killed boss. It's done Limit won despite echo turning off streams while being able to observe them. Hopefully that's the last we see of streams getting turned off on finals boss.
    We never had this exact situation. Limit will Start in about 9hours and im pretty confident that they kill it within 3 or 4 hours.
    And only bc it was run since the beginning who says that this shouldnt be changed?
    I know you are a diehard Limit Fan (as weve already seen in ny'alotha lol), but if you like sportmanship you should accept this discussion and be a serious part of it instead of 'lol no dont change plz'

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    The time it takes for Echo to kill argument is a moot point now as they've ended raid for splits.

What's impressed me most is the amount of company sponsorship and viewer counts, there's quite a bit of money in World First races nowadays!

I do hope this makes Blizzard reconsider their 3 tiers per expansion policy, it's an opportunity to expand on this.
    How? I don't see the difference and new expansions shake things up if you're implying they should do more.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    You are out of your mind sir. The lowish number of attempts was because the walls were late in the fight when usually they are early/mid so a lot of long attempts instead of tons of short ones. The tuning especially on phase3 though was crazy tight.
    Definitely not crazy tight. Sludgefist was much tighter