View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am expecting big things from Pieces this tier. They have my virtual support

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    8/10? With current tuning? Sludgefist killed on first week? Highly doubt it.
    Yeah but we don't know how mythic is tuned. Is it along the same lines of the other raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    8/10? With current tuning? Sludgefist killed on first week? Highly doubt it.
    Ppl always understimate what WF guilds can do though. Limit can put 300 attempts into Sludge easily this week all they need is one to go perfectly with RNG. Unless its literally tuned not doable below a certain ilvl numbers wise.

Just curious has anyone follow how many characters have top 10 guilds geared in prep for changes in average. I know some have dozen/s but just avg.
    Less loot made it difficult so I am wondering how insanely they are prepared. How much have they invested? Buying all heroic boes for all characters? Going to buy all mythic boes?
    Last edited by Thokri; 2020-12-14 at 04:46 PM.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    Just curious has anyone follow how many characters have top 10 guilds geared in prep for changes in average. I know some have dozen/s but just avg.
    Less loot made it difficult so I am wondering how insanely they are prepared. How much have they invested? Buying all heroic boes for all characters? Going to buy all mythic boes?
    You can kind of follow this sort of stuff on the raider.io guild pages, till an extent. They're definitely buying all the BoE's they can get use out of though, for sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Ppl always understimate what WF guilds can do though. Limit can put 300 attempts into Sludge easily this week all they need is one to go perfectly with RNG. Unless its literally tuned not doable below a certain ilvl numbers wise.
    That may very well be the case. Beofre, WF guilds were mad farming TF gear to boost ilvl, so if Blizz balanced it incorrectly regarding that aspect (as we saw signs of it on HC), then DPS checks may be just too brutal.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    God is TBC really going to be the new vanilla wow? Can we not do this shit? Sunwell was piss easy, just like everything else before heroic Rag.
    Lol so nothing in WoW was hard before Cataclysm's second raid? Just because you weren't doing Yogg 0 doesn't mean it wasn't in the game, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Lol so nothing in WoW was hard before Cataclysm's second raid? Just because you weren't doing Yogg 0 doesn't mean it wasn't in the game, buddy.
    Yeah, Yogg 0 didn't create the split raiding meta or make world first guilds quit the race due to it being too time consuming. Heroic Rag did.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    Yeah, Yogg 0 didn't create the split raiding meta or make world first guilds quit the race due to it being too time consuming. Heroic Rag did.
    To build on top of that a soft precursor was icc. The end bosses having limited attempts so guilds started getting alts done up to handle that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    To build on top of that a soft precursor was icc. The end bosses having limited attempts so guilds started getting alts done up to handle that.
    This is true. People used mirrored raid comps to practice Lich King, and they realized that a lot of that gear was going to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    From the looks of things. It's going to be possible for quite a bit of raid stacking as well. Along with the alt runs, funneling etc, these guilds are going to be able to output way more dps than an average 10/10 heroic guild who is about to walk into Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    I am expecting big things from Pieces this tier. They have my virtual support
    i was so hyped for pieces aswell, gingi said they would go extra hard this tier, then i looked at their itemlvl in comparison to echo/limit and it just doesnt feel like anyone will be able to compete with 5 ilvls difference considering how hard normal/heroic was tuned

As of right now, and assuming I am reading/guessing wowprogress correctly it looks like Limit and Echo are going with different tank strats, which is really interesting.

Limit:
    Scottbrexit DH ilvl 206
    Darkeewar War ilvl 206

Echo:
    Merees BM ilvl 207
    Noahtwo DH ilvl 202

I find it odd that the two top guilds are running different setups, but I am really excited to see how it plays out.

Nevertheless, I am rooting for Imperative, Pieces, BDGG as great performances from those three will only highlight the need for an official race.
    Last edited by Popsickle; 2020-12-15 at 12:39 AM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by Popsickle View Post
    As of right now, and assuming I am reading/guessing wowprogress correctly it looks like Limit and Echo are going with different tank strats, which is really interesting.

Limit:
    Scottbrexit DH ilvl 206
    Darkeewar War ilvl 206

Echo:
    Merees BM ilvl 207
    Noahtwo DH ilvl 202

I find it odd that the two top guilds are running different setups, but I am really excited to see how it plays out.

Nevertheless, I am rooting for Imperative, Pieces, BDGG as great performances from those three will only highlight the need for an official race.
    I've seen some talk of Monks having low hp and being rather squishy despite Stagger currently. If Druid magic defense is still in the gutter and Paladins get wrecked during gaps in their mitigation then the tank left is warrior.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Popsickle View Post

Limit:
    Scottbrexit DH ilvl 206
    Darkeewar War ilvl 206

Echo:
    Merees BM ilvl 207
    Noahtwo DH ilvl 202

I was wondering about this but Darkee's monk isn't so far behind in gear it can't catch up to his warrior if needed with a heroic clear and some BoEs , I think the main reason people like monk is because of much damage they do compared to other tanks but don't quote me on that. Would be fun if they do use different tank comps though.

Wtf na 16 hour headstart ? ? 英雄联盟 na hacking 英雄联盟 na company helps na !?!?!? 英雄联盟 w t f ??
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-17 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I've seen some talk of Monks having low hp and being rather squishy despite Stagger currently. If Druid magic defense is still in the gutter and Paladins get wrecked during gaps in their mitigation then the tank left is warrior.
    Interesting. Lots of people seem to think warrior is trash though? Is every tank bad, or is it just a M+ problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Interesting. Lots of people seem to think warrior is trash though? Is every tank bad, or is it just a M+ problem?
    Warrior still has the best physical bulk, but they are super squish without Shield Block up.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Most of it is probably simply a gear issue. We are pretty much all undergeared at this point, but that will also be the case for these guilds going into Mythic.

I have no doubt that Monk will be the best tank by a good margin again with more gear. Stagger is still fundamentally OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxoz View Post
    Any words on what kungen is doing?
    be irrelevant as always and quit in a few weeks?