Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Don't know, if you ask me, he is the most misogynist character in the entire franchise. Most of his big moments are done by throwing female characters under the bus by presenting them and their justified rage as crazy and unstable (which happens to be an age old trope dating back to antiquity, so we moved that far I guess), which needs to be countered by Anduins nice guy (and I'm using the term not in a flattering way) non-toxic masculinity. Anduins entire writing is just plain misogynist. Even worse than usual nerds engaging in misogyny actually, because it is done while playing woke as well as weaponizing a concept which is used to promote a model of masculinity which will not act harmful towards women and reaffirm patriachal social dynamics. Which is actually pretty gross.
    Can't imagine what you've dealt with in your life that lead to this being how you view the story of WoW. I hope you find peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

If you're NA, you basically have only 3 that are heavily populated Alliance servers.

1.Stormrage
    2.Sargeras
    3.Proudmoor

Sargeras-US is very alliance heavy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    If you're NA, you basically have only 3 that are heavily populated Alliance servers.

1.Stormrage
    2.Sargeras
    3.Proudmoor
    the list grows if you add RP servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diaphin View Post
    Don't know, if you ask me, he is the most misogynist character in the entire franchise. Most of his big moments are done by throwing female characters under the bus by presenting them and their justified rage as crazy and unstable (which happens to be an age old trope dating back to antiquity, so we moved that far I guess), which needs to be countered by Anduins nice guy (and I'm using the term not in a flattering way) non-toxic masculinity. Anduins entire writing is just plain misogynist. Even worse than usual nerds engaging in misogyny actually, because it is done while playing woke as well as weaponizing a concept which is used to promote a model of masculinity which will not act harmful towards women and reaffirm patriachal social dynamics. Which is actually pretty gross.
    imma need some clarification on this with examples. Otherwise, all I read is a troll using feminist buzzwords

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Closing this as more or less asked and answered as the thread is now pretty completely derailed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead