Acer Aspire 5 Slim vs. IBM IdeaPad 3 15" Intel

I'm currently looking to get my daughter a remote learning laptop. I don't want a chromebook. In addition to remote learning, she will play Roblox. I'm looking at the Acer Aspire 5 Slim AMD from Amazon for $364.99. Just today I have the chance on getting a nice discount through my job on the IBM IdeaPad 3 15" Intel model for $223.09! I believe the AMD in the Acer is much better than the Intel, but otherwise, the specs are almost the same.

Any advice between these two models is much appreciated.

1) IBM doesnt make laptops for 15 years already, let it go. Ideapads have nothing to do with them.
    2) Both of those laptops have a bazillion of different configurations on both Intel and AMD. It depends which one you can get.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I bought Acer Aspire.. I think 3? for high school. Hasn't let me down yet and it still works perfectly after 5 years. Needed to replace the fan and keyboard at one point though (keyboard was my fault as I had long acrylic nails then and they damaged it)