Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Venthyr panda

Transmog
    Teleport
    Chain Harvest is the only button of the 4 I feel satisfied pushing

-
    Nightfaes sprint/teleport feels useless when I have ghostwolf
    NFs ability doesnt feel good to push

Kyrians totem feels lackluster. Another totem wich adds nothing visually and just stresses med out

Necrolords does feel nice.
    The shield is handy, but the Main ability feels too chaotic to me.
    All my alts Are necrolords, so I couldnt stand another round of Main story

I went night fae.

People massively undervalue the blink. It saved my ass countless times PvP and PVE. Especially PvP.

The ability isn’t great, but it’s not bad either. I dont even use it for damage most the time, I just quickly hit it and stop for the soulbind buff and aoe heal.

I mostly went with it because I only wanted to level 4 classes to do the covenants and shaman fit NF the best for the classes I wanted.

Necrolords for resto and elemental. Well mostly resto, spent like 99% of the time as resto there.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    I am currently a meta slave in Necrolord for my Resto/Ele shaman. I hate it. So much so I don't really play the game much these days... I really love the fantasy of both Kyrian and Night Fae. Are any of them looking any better in 9.1? I mostly care about being good in PvP.
    no idea about pvp, but for pve nightfea is considered top tier along with necrolord for both ele and resto.

Started as Night Fae, went to Venthyr for Chain Harvest and am now back to Night Fae as of this week. Ele/Resto Alt.

Being an Alt, it's mainly for the Mog and the story since having parked my RDruid I no longer have a Night Fae. The only stories I really cared much about were Kyrian and Night Fae, so keen to progress them in 9.1

Couldn't really care less about Venthyr or Necro.

7+ Year Old Account
    Venthyr for my enh shaman because it's the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Venthyr for my enh shaman because it's the best one.
    I think for enhance this power just works the best and smoothest to integrate into your normal flow without having to do anything weird. It also makes a good fight reset button where you smash a whole group of mobs for big damage and then do equally big healing to your group so you can really fix an emergency issue and stabilize the party while chunking opponents. Once your crit is high enough you can use this thing pretty often.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I think for enhance this power just works the best and smoothest to integrate into your normal flow without having to do anything weird. It also makes a good fight reset button where you smash a whole group of mobs for big damage and then do equally big healing to your group so you can really fix an emergency issue and stabilize the party while chunking opponents. Once your crit is high enough you can use this thing pretty often.
    That is true too. One problem i have with it tho is sometimes it just doesn't hit everyone you're in combat with. I can be attacking four mods, i use it and it only hits the one i'm targeting.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Venthyr for Enhance Shaman because best for PVP. I did enjoy Fae Transfusion whilst levelling, Vesper Totem seemed odd and didn't really think much about Necrolord one.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Venthyr.

I wanted to see the story as I already had seen Night Fae, and had alts in Necrolord and Kyrian already and it was also the recommended one for Elemental anyway, so it worked out.

The combat ability is great, easy to use and powerful. I honestly haven't used the movement ability hardly at all, the two clicks just makes it too clunky for me and my Ghost Wolf is already hot keyed so I just use that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Look at the results of this very poll, maybe more people care about it than you thought.
    Over 75% of all responses replied with choosing the most powerful covenant for their class, necrolord and venthyr being BIS depending on your spec
    Well first of all, I think you should look at the post I was quoting, to understand the context of my reply.

I've only tried Kyrian and Necrolord. I've definitely go with necrolord if you are playing resto or elemental

went with necrolord since it's the best for resto and not bad for ele. if I liked enhac I would have went Ven.