Addon for music when someones missing kick

Hi everyone
    I want to make an addon to play music fragment, when someone in raid or pvp missing kick or 2-3 kicks were used in 0.3-0.5 sec.
    But i don't know,where to start to learn addon development. Can someone help me?
    Or can I use someone similar addon and make is different?

Music i want to add ( Drake - In my Feelings, part "Kiki, do You love me?")

you can get an interupt weak aura to see if kicks whent off and you will be able to see who else has interupts still available etc,im sure one exists with sound ques.....but.....thats the thing,it would just be short quick sound ques,why would you want to play a long ass song that would just be overwriten again and again on repeate as people interupt?lol

also im pretty sure there are copyright issues with that LOL

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    you can get an interupt weak aura to see if kicks whent off and you will be able to see who else has interupts still available etc,im sure one exists with sound ques.....but.....thats the thing,it would just be short quick sound ques,why would you want to play a long ass song that would just be overwriten again and again on repeate as people interupt?lol

also im pretty sure there are copyright issues with that LOL
    Not all song ofc
    I mean only 1 sec of it, but it will be a good reference, haha
    Maybe i will change the sound in future, but i want to try to make it with this one

You mean juked/wasted interrupts? You can use this as an example reference

When someone casts an interrupt, after x seconds it checks whether that person successfully interrupted something or not. But it's rather annoying to do, and it doesn't include silences

Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    You mean juked/wasted interrupts? You can use this as an example reference

When someone casts an interrupt, after x seconds it checks whether that person successfully interrupted something or not. But it's rather annoying to do, and it doesn't include silences
    Thank You so much!