Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    That's what I get for posting just after I woke up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    As it stands, I can't personally see anything that screams 'scum' to me at the moment. Someone's obviously lying about their claim, though it could be anyone at this point.

On the plus side, it does seem likely that there's only one scum player left who we need to deal with so even a shot in the dark has a decent chance of success.

Maybe Omert saw something of use?
    Honestly out of everyone alive we have Satsu a VT claim who hinted at it during D1, Omer an Odd Night Tracker, You a Double Voter, Crackle a VT claim, and me the doc. Out of those the only one I could see being scum would be Crackle unless like Satsu said they also had the ability of a rolecop.

- - - Updated - - -

But why would Satsu give a theory that would implicate him if he was the scum, I don't fully buy that he would do that.

According to role cards, fake claims were an option. Though there's no guarantee that Lock, Shock and Barrel decided to take that route and even if they did, Lock could be among the unidentified players and we're actually hunting a completely different scum character.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to role cards, fake claims were an option. Though there's no guarantee that Lock, Shock and Barrel decided to take that route and even if they did, Lock could be among the unidentified players and we're actually hunting a completely different scum character.
    That only works if we assume the Mercy kill was actually an SK and not from the mafia like Robo theorized.

I suppose, if nothing else, it's very likely that there's just one scum player left to find. So even if someone is lying there's a strong chance that they need to overcome two of the following players:

- Listo, the Doctor. Probably the biggest threat due to being able to block kills.
    - Omert, the Tracker. Roughly equal with Listo in terms of threat, though only every other night.
    - Graeham, the Double Voter. Only on certain days but since my vote is double it can really turn the tide of the day phase.

In hindsight, Satsu's comment about my ability being dangerous isn't wrong. So if you guys are going to lynch me on that basis then I'd suggest doing it today rather than waiting to go it later on when things get even tighter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose, if nothing else, it's very likely that there's just one scum player left to find. So even if someone is lying there's a strong chance that they need to overcome two of the following players:

- Listo, the Doctor. Probably the biggest threat due to being able to block kills.
    - Omert, the Tracker. Roughly equal with Listo in terms of threat, though only every other night.
    - Graeham, the Double Voter. Only on certain days but since my vote is double it can really turn the tide of the day phase.

In hindsight, Satsu's comment about my ability being dangerous isn't wrong. So if you guys are going to lynch me on that basis then I'd suggest doing it today rather than waiting to go it later on when things get even tighter.
    Like I was saying early on, if you are scum that's an insanely dangerous ability late game, but if town it is a major boon. I also don't believe you to be mafia. So unless we are searching for a SK I don't think you should get lynched even as a "better safe than sorry".

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Like I was saying early on, if you are scum that's an insanely dangerous ability late game, but if town it is a major boon. I also don't believe you to be mafia. So unless we are searching for a SK I don't think you should get lynched even as a "better safe than sorry".
    So it pretty much comes down to either Satsu or Crackle, then. There's a comment from the latter that stands out to me that I need to find again, so I'll get to looking for it after I've had some coffee.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it pretty much comes down to either Satsu or Crackle, then. There's a comment from the latter that stands out to me that I need to find again, so I'll get to looking for it after I've had some coffee.
    A comment that makes you think he's town or scum? I'm not doing much so maybe I could go look through them also to see if I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    A comment that makes you think he's town or scum? I'm not doing much so maybe I could go look through them also to see if I can find it.
    It was something to do with him stating with confidence that if lynched, he'd flip as a VT. Santa's Elf.

Admittedly it's less to do with town/scum and more me being paranoid. The mention of a fake claim makes me wary, though. It's easier to fake being a VT than it is to fake being a TPR after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was something to do with him stating with confidence that if lynched, he'd flip as a VT. Santa's Elf.

Admittedly it's less to do with town/scum and more me being paranoid. The mention of a fake claim makes me wary, though. It's easier to fake being a VT than it is to fake being a TPR after all.
    Like I mentioned, Satsu said he gave hints to being an elf on D1 before we even knew a VT existed at that point.

Bah. I hate these predicaments.

It seems it's mostly going to be night actions that ultimately decide everything, though. Still, I'd like everybody left alive who hasn't posted much yet this day phase to weigh in on things.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be around. Mostly sulking since Cyberpunk wasn't what I wanted or expected it to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm getting ready to go to sleep now. But I will be back within 7 hours probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean if we assume there's only 1 scum left. Which I honestly believe is the case, then we could (optimally) vote no-lynch today and i'm assuming someone dies tonight perhaps? Then we're left with 4 people and better odds of lynching the scum. Problem is if Graeham's scum as mentioned by Listo could be very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I mean if we assume there's only 1 scum left. Which I honestly believe is the case, then we could (optimally) vote no-lynch today and i'm assuming someone dies tonight perhaps? Then we're left with 4 people and better odds of lynching the scum. Problem is if Graeham's scum as mentioned by Listo could be very dangerous.
    I'm not entirely against the idea.

Ok so imo last scum we are looking for is Lock, mafia cannibal/jailer. Who could that be?

Greaham is the Mayor a confirmed doublevoter. Other goons only had one ability and I dobut Lock would be any different. Doesn't fit. SK is unlikely this game, way to few kills. Also hard to believe Greaham would kill Mercy N1. Chance for scum Greaham - maybe 5%.

Omerto is Black Cat the tracker. Scum had an anti tracker goon. Only way he could have guessed trackers were split into odd/even night trackers were if Mercy was that character. Were they? That's the question. Mercy mentioned tracker, but also mentioned cop. Their play brought too much attention to be a TPR play in my book, but I don't know Mercy that much. It would be funny if Mercy was a black cat because there is a black cat on their avatar. Chance for scum Omerto - maybe 15%.

Listo is the doctor. Doctor makes sense in this setup. I believe that role could be in this game at some point. I didn't watch what nightmare before christmas movie, but I checked wiki last night and it says that Sally is a Finclestein creation who was a jailkeeper so it kind of fits. This claim could be fake if Mercy was a doctor, but in this case they should have protected themselves n1 and that kill wasn't a strongman kill. Kryllian is more likely to be a doctor. He played under the radar mostly, fits a TPR play. Listo was the last person to claim, so it makes it easier to claim. Chance of scum Listo - around 30%.

Has to be Crackle then. Barely any content since day 2. Doesn't pay attention to the game. This is not town Crackle. Chance of scum Crackle : at least 50%.

vote: Crackleslap

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Better odds are if we lynch today. We get 2 lynches instead of 1 and it is easier with 3 players in endgame than 4.

I'm not entirely against the idea.
    I an entirely against that idea. If you want to no lynch than better lynch me.

Nah, you can stay. With 3 players left the majority tommorow will be 2 and you will have 2 votes. So if the game won't end and I will be alive tommorow then at least I won't be the one that makes a bad choice.

Alright, well...I'm going to take a leap of faith, then. Satsu raises good points and I know during the last game I started to second guess my reads at the last minute because I convinced myself that things had to be more complicated than they actually were.

I know it's not approved of by some to look at past games for reads but Mercy was a returning player who was eliminated on N1. Whoever did so had to be quite ruthless and playing to win at any cost.

I could see Crackle being that ruthless, given how he chose to investigate Cereal during a recent game on N1 despite being a 'first timer'.

Vote: Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, well...I'm going to take a leap of faith, then. Satsu raises good points and I know during the last game I started to second guess my reads at the last minute because I convinced myself that things had to be more complicated than they actually were.

I know it's not approved of by some to look at past games for reads but Mercy was a returning player who was eliminated on N1. Whoever did so had to be quite ruthless and playing to win at any cost.

I could see Crackle being that ruthless, given how he chose to investigate Cereal during a recent game on N1 despite being a 'first timer'.

I guess you hammered me?

- - - Updated - - -

It's gonna be down to 3 i guess tomorrow, unless the cannibal can only kill every X night/reason. I am town.

Greaham already explained several times how his role works. When he has one vote and when he has two. You clearly don't pay attention to the game and I am sure town Crackle would. If you really believed you were hammered you didn't need to say you are town, we would see it in your flip. Sadly you aren't town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Greaham already explained several times how his role works. When he has one vote and when he has two. You clearly don't pay attention to the game and I am sure town Crackle would. If you really believed you were hammered you didn't need to say you are town, we would see it in your flip. Sadly you aren't town.

Well I guess that does that then.

Barring a few factors here, that being:

If Graeham is in fact town, then me voting myself doesn't really matter. If he's scum, he's going to win anyway, and probably deserves it.

That there isn't more than 1 scum alive. There's already 4 that have been lynched, so I doubt there is more than 5 at this point, but meh could be wrong. Therefore me dying really isn't that much of problem right now.

My inactivity has aboslutely nothing to do with me role. I've simply been inactive this game, it happens. I have a few games where i've done this. Sometimes I'm just too busy with other things, sometimes i don't have my "mojo", this game was a mix of both unfortunately.

Also I feel like being selfish and killing myself, because I believe the game won't end, and I don't to be the town in the end.

It is now night

- - - Updated - - -

Crackleslap has been lynched - 3 presents have been lost
    Character: Santa’s Elf
    Your favorite toys are complete toys.

Role: Vanilla Townie
    Your vote is your weapon. Use it wisely.

Objective: Eliminate the scum
    Final Vote Tally:

3 - Crackle ( Satsu #795 , Graeham #796 , Crackle #799 )

Not currently voting ( 2 ): Omerto, Listo

Night 7 Deadline: Friday 12/18 @10am EST

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn brings two deaths
    Graeham - ???
    SatsuBL - ???

Listo stands covered in a plethora of pilfered possessions: An ear from Val tucked behind his own, and Mercy's bow settled above both; on top of a bloody mane of Blood Fox's hair, still dripping down one side of his face and into Xanjori's beard, resting on his chin. Hooked over the beard is Crackleslap's beak, Robo's googley eyes perched on top; and in one hand a fistful of Virothe's tail feathers, in the other, a bloody mess of what appears to have once been Val's mouth. Dented and scuffed armor taken from Graeham has Satsu's limp tail peeking out from underneath, and Kryllian's wings drooping oddly over his shoulders. He grins at Omertocracy and devours him too - absconding with his 'awesome'.

Congratulations Scum!
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-12-17 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"