The shadowlands "map" in front of Bolvar in Oribos ...

Am I the only one wondering it those 4 pieces can connect in any way and if they are a clue to what's to come in shadowlands ?

4 pieces on the map... 4 realms that we go to. I wonder if there is a coincidence...

If you look into the distance - at least when you're doing the quest where you're being taken to meet the arbiter - you can see hundreds of those gateways.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    4 pieces on the map... 4 realms that we go to. I wonder if there is a coincidence...
    That I assumed

But somehow they feel connected, it feels like they would be 4 pieces of the same puzzle that would connect somehow, maybe like Azeroth pre-sundering ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phrenchy View Post
    Am I the only one wondering it those 4 pieces can connect in any way and if they are a clue to what's to come in shadowlands ?
    Well if you look at the flight master room you can see there are two spots where we aren't using gates so far. We know there are tons (don't want to say infinite) realms in the Shadowlands. So my guess is we have 2 more realms to visit that may or not be shown on that map which should be showing 5 technically instead of 4.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I think he's referring to the placement of the blue gemstones on each landmass, and how they are placed in very specific spots. I first assumed the correspond to the location of each covenant's sanctum, but they don't seem to line up to that at all. It's also hard to tell which land mass is which.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |