Thread: Easiest MM+?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Easiest MM+?

Hello! I wanted to know what are the easiest MM+ in low key? Like +5/+6?

Thx!

Halls of Atonement maybe? Especially with a Venthyr to control the stone guys.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    It's M+, not MM+.
    you're still stuck doing mythic+? All the real gamers moved on to mega mythic+ already

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    you're still stuck doing mythic+? All the real gamers moved on to mega mythic+ already
    Mythic Mungeons+
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Nobody has the live experience yet really, but as long as you have 1 person who can actually do the guessing game, I'd say Mists are definitely one of the easier ones. Or Theater of Pain as long as you can do the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    It's M+, not MM+.
    So I don't know how you say in english : << LFG N?>> or << LFG H?>> but for us in France we say << LFG NM or HM>> for Normal Mode or Heroic Mode, so logicaly it becomes MM for Mythic Mode and MM+ for Mythic Mode +. Sorry to see that it would disturb you so much.

Thanks to the ones who actually tried to answer the question.

Tyrna Scythe if you don't fail on guessing symbols probably
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    So I don't know how you say in english : << LFG N?>> or << LFG H?>> but for us in France we say << LFG NM or HM>> for Normal Mode or Heroic Mode, so logicaly it becomes MM for Mythic Mode and MM+ for Mythic Mode +. Sorry to see that it would disturb you so much.

Given how you count we already know the French are weird )

normal = nm

heroic = hc

mythic = m0

mythic+ = m+

The fact that people get so riled up about a different way to spell it is indeed silly, though.

Hello! I wanted to know what are the easiest MM+ in low key? Like +5/+6?

Thx!
    There is no "easiest" m+. It depends on the affixes. Maybe HoA is the new FH, but tbh in low keys, more often the affixes than normal mechanics kill you.

The dungeons that would arguably be the worst would be the ones with bosses where you either think "if this drags out longer it would be dangerous" or "this boss has a dps check". The one that pops out is theater of pain final boss. That being said it's fortified week, and as long as the group isn't doing triple packs nothing seems much scarier than it does as a plain mythic dungeon. The most unforgiving timer from what i've encountered is De Other Side, While plaguefall and mists really didn't feel bad. Plaguefall second boss with the exploding ooze having to be killed in time might end up being a wall when we get tyrannical though, so theres no straightforward answer.

If you bring a priest, bursting practically doesn't exist, just a note.

Edit addition - I feel like the best way to know personally whats gonna be hard is by asking the question "what does everything do and how can i stop it". Using plague as an example I feel like a lot of people don't really understand how the whole spider area works, and get pounced on by the invisible baby spiderlings but haven't investigated or questioned much what has happened. I would reflect on how well you know the mobs, as each dungeon has tricky sections.
    Last edited by Drish; 2020-12-11 at 12:06 PM.

I did plague yesterday, it was quite bad but very much timeable on +7.
    The Other Side was nice, be careful with main ring trash tho.
    Mists was nice too. Initial packs were bad but that is about it.
    Necrotic Wake was ok. Third boss was the hardest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    The dungeons that would arguably be the worst would be the ones with bosses where you either think "if this drags out longer it would be dangerous" or "this boss has a dps check". The one that pops out is theater of pain final boss. That being said it's fortified week, and as long as the group isn't doing triple packs nothing seems much scarier than it does as a plain mythic dungeon. The most unforgiving timer from what i've encountered is De Other Side, While plaguefall and mists really didn't feel bad. Plaguefall second boss with the exploding ooze having to be killed in time might end up being a wall when we get tyrannical though, so theres no straightforward answer.

If you bring a priest, bursting practically doesn't exist, just a note.

Edit addition - I feel like the best way to know personally whats gonna be hard is by asking the question "what does everything do and how can i stop it". Using plague as an example I feel like a lot of people don't really understand how the whole spider area works, and get pounced on by the invisible baby spiderlings but haven't investigated or questioned much what has happened. I would reflect on how well you know the mobs, as each dungeon has tricky sections.
    Pf second boss add won't benefit from tyrannical, I was lead to believe. Didn't they change it so that adds that bosses spawn don't benefit or am I thinking of something else?

I think De Other Side is pretty easy. The trash in the ring is kind of a pain, but the bosses are pretty simple. Theater of pain is pretty straightforward outside the last boss, Necrotic Wake is probably the easiest.

Mists is hit or miss - if you run with people who know the maze / symbol stuff, it's easy (second boss is still annoying af though), otherwise it's a nightmare.

Spires of Ascension is a cakewalk I would always recommend that for anyone starting on 4/5.

10+ Year Old Account
    From my experience as a tank:
    Easy Dungeons:
    De Other Side
    Halls of Atonement
    Mists
    Necrotic Waste

Dungeons that spiked in difficulty:
    Spires
    Theater of pain

Dungeons that are significantly harder for average groups:
    Sanguine
    Plaguefall (fuck everything about the first 3-4 pulls)
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

So far.

Easiest: Halls of Atonment, Mists, Plaguefall
    Hardest: Otherside, Theater

Spires of Ascension and Mists of Tirna Scithe are pretty easy, necrotic wake and Halls of Atonement are probably also up there in terms of being the easiest.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2020-12-14 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Misread title

Mists of Tirna Scithe