Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Personally I think Ret paladins Are busted right now. My buddy is playing Ret and they can burst crazy high, 6-7k, haven’t seen anyone come close to that. Maybe it’s skewed because mythic 0 fights are so short when you burst like that but I don’t know
    Arcane mage here and I rise to 8-9k when I burst.

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    Based on those simcrafts, a 30% buff would bring DH up on second place just behind Unholy. So you’re saying that DH needs to be minimum on second place?

There will 100% be a tuning pass. Keep in mind that generally speaking simc numbers are not a good indication on actual raid performance (realistically how many encounters are actually true patchwork fights). This is why blizz usually waits for the raid launch before they start tuning. I'd also wager that most tuning will be a flat increase/decrease of percentages. Unless there are major outliers I doubt blizzard will touch legendary abilities and covenants that much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think Ret paladins Are busted right now. My buddy is playing Ret and they can burst crazy high, 6-7k, haven’t seen anyone come close to that. Maybe it’s skewed because mythic 0 fights are so short when you burst like that but I don’t know
    Yeah I noticed that when my BM hunter and a Ret pally got each other in Theater of Pain...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrickNasty View Post
    Shaman will be nerfed simply because someone at blizzard cannot fathom letting them be competitive. Yet they’ll not touch any toolkit that a rogue or mage has. Imagine how fast a shaman would be nerfed if they could reset a fight, or have the ability to completely control a fight. What about if they could blink twice while still casting, have a shield that is very large on top of having an auto root when it breaks. Then to top it off, have a spamable polymorph.

Yes I’m bitter. Yes I’ve lost fights to rogues and mages. No the game isn’t balanced around 1v1 but when you can see a good rogue or mage take on not one of any class but two people and still beat them? It’s ignorant. Maybe they need to rethink the philosophy of having not being balanced around 1v1 because letting a class be able to handle themselves would benefit everyone instead of a select few.
    Reroll and be less bitter about your life choices.

That's sadly only in short time encounters like M0 with lots of aoe. They fall off hard in raids looking at sims atm, as their burst windows have to be repedatly used.

They are still amazing for cleave though. Just more middle of the pack overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    "Real" MMORPG means not having the lionshare of your content be singleplayer. Pretty objective, no?

6-7k is a lot ?

you havent play with good players then :P

if people arent bursting for 10-12k on some classes in m0 they are doing something seriously wrong :P f... my Vengence DH is bursting higher when doing Kyrian ability on trash

but ye agreed thats because stuff melts in m0 in 180+ gear - in mythic + it will be different story .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Based on those simcrafts, a 30% buff would bring DH up on second place just behind Unholy. So you’re saying that DH needs to be minimum on second place?
    why not ? :0

aim as high as you can

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Try being a feral druid crushing every1 in dungeons but no1 wants to bring you cuz your considered crap compared to boomkin due to not being a ranged class the community stigma is hilarious i hope there's a turning pass cuz i do alot of damage i wanna be crap if the community won't bring me
    blame blizzard for putting milion puddles and anti melee mechanics everywhere /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Because "good" is busted ass broken OP and balanced is "ret sux" to a Ret Paladin.
    tell that to all the rbg groups that will not take a ret paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    I'm UH DK and 6-7k burst is pretty normal for me, especially when i have army as well. I did not know people thought it was "High"
    frost with breath can burst even higher but the fall is REALLY fast and realy steep afterwards
    but yeah, 6-7k burst is not such outlier

That's normal burst though. My unholy dk does about the same on burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    They've stated they'll nerf and buff outliers slightly, but not necessarily to the point where any positions will change in terms of legendaries, covenant soulbinds and conduits.

They're aware that people "invest" in the best of whatever content they prefer doing, and having, say, a legendary item suddenly no longer be the best after you just spent 1.25k Soul Ash on it isn't exactly the best feeling in the world.

Whether they'll actually succeed in buffing or nerfing without overdoing it, only time will tell.
    Well sucks to be invested in a trash tier covenant then as it will remain to be trash throughout I guess? Where is that fucking ripcord already.

It's so dumb that people who choose a "bad" covenant will feel forced to swap if they want to do harder content, but god forbid they mess with the best covenants because people are "invested" in them. The system is broken.

Boomkins need to get nerfed to shit. Overpowered as hell. Fun that your covenant ability and legendary boost your dmg like 50%, when some other classes get like 6% from that. I really don't get how something like this went through beta testing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRr35Jjmljk

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Good thing every encounter in the game is a Patchwerk.
    You think that some movement and extra targets will make other lose and dh shine? You're delusional about how broken some classes are. And we'll have the data soon.

if there is a tuning pass it won't be done mechanically, it will be done through damage auras

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It's not like DHs have some of the best mobility in the game and a very unique kit that is extremely effective for a lot of content.

Nah. Fuck all that shit. THE SIM SAID I'M LAST PLACE DELETE DH'S FIRE ION THE SKY IS FALLING ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    I mean, it's not like other classes have the same mobility benefits, of double blink or roll or chi torpedo. DH's main mobility benefit is open world with glide.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't they usually do tuning after the raid's out 1-2 weeks?

Hahaha 7k impresses you? Have you seen DK, Hunter AOE or Shadow parses. Stop QQing about retribution. Mythic 0 is nothing to use as a benchmark, mythic zero is like dipping your toes in the water.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...26/#dataset=95

If these are final tunings for this weeks patch... Boy no one in blizz anymore plays the game.
    Last edited by Thokri; 2020-12-15 at 01:17 AM.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

MM and Boomkin nerfs are in as well now.

Unholy mastery nerfed with 20% now instead of 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    MM and Boomkin nerfs are in as well now.

Unholy mastery nerfed with 20% now instead of 15.
    Not surprising and welcomed in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Not surprising and welcomed in fact.
    Why do you welcome less raid/dungeon dps? Usually people welcome faster and easier bosses to get loot more quickly.