Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anima Grind for Mog Set??? Worth It?

Is it worth it to start anima grinding for the mog set? I see that some of the pieces cost 3,700 anima for 1 piece? thats quite a bit when you only get 100+ or so per world quest.

You get anima from literally everything in this game. Just keep playing and eventually you will have all the anima you need.

a lot of those pieces are still weeks/months of renown timegate away.

chances are you will have some spare anima by the time they unlock, especially if theres anima in the weekly box.

A lot of the pieces are locked behind an renown rank so you will likely have the anima naturally before you even get to that level.

I'm not going to stress about the mog sets until i don't have to wait on timegating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is, but don't go crazy just yet. You get a lot of anima if you just do a handful of world quests a day and run raids, and since they're renown-locked, you're gonna be loaded with anima by the time you reach "renown 35" and so on.

I'm sitting on 10k Anima with nothing to do with them atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worth it? Well that would depend on how much you like the mog.

Personally as Venthyr clothie I much prefer the version of the set from max level mirror network, so I'll pass on the anima mog for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I wouldn't, since you get anima for a lot of things, by the second half of the expansion you might have more anima than you know what to do with. Unless you want it asap ofcourse.

Whether it's worth it is subjective.

And as others have said, Renown gating is in place. You can probs just play the game normally and have all the animal you'll ever need once you reach that renown level.

Those Mogs are expensive and the Offerings you will also need ar high. Then to throw a wrench into someone elses plans the next rank for the Cov buildings are 5k a pop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anima is nothing more than War Resources, by the end of expansion you will be shitting Anima without even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    the next rank for the Cov buildings are 5k a pop.
    And after that it's 10k and the most expensive is 15k. So, what seems expensive now will be nothing in the long term. I agree with Gaidax here, so there's no point in farming like crazy now:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    by the end of expansion you will be shitting Anima without even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    You get anima from literally everything in this game. Just keep playing and eventually you will have all the anima you need.
    Minus the "everything" lol. You literally only get anima from WQs and World Chests.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

You get get like 10k anima a week if you do pretty much everything each day. Then you need like what? 70k for Santum upgrades to unlock much of these items in the first place?

If it's worth it is subjective tbh, I personally would only try to get the sets that you actually want for now until Blizzard adds some catch up mechanics in later patches. Being a completionist is a nightmare right now.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Minus the "everything" lol. You literally only get anima from WQs and World Chests.
    Also from dungeons, raids, adventures, battlegrounds and arena. I only did dailies for the callings and I have 4k anima left after doing all my upgrades. Just play the game, you will have plenty of anima.

the upgrades are gated by redeemed souls anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Also from dungeons, raids, adventures, battlegrounds and arena. I only did dailies for the callings and I have 4k anima left after doing all my upgrades. Just play the game, you will have plenty of anima.
    You get zero from Mythic dungeons, you get zero from raids, you hardly get any from WINNING BGs and Arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already got like a shit ton of anima, once we can actually buy em its gonna be costing peanuts. lul
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..