Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - December 7, 2020

Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes - December 7, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Adventures

• The companion buff indicators now remain visible when swapping between the Companions and Adventures tabs on the Command Table.

Allied Races

• (With realm restarts) Resolved an issue where some players were unable to create a new Allied Race character.

Classes

• Druid
      • Casting Nourish will no longer incorrectly cancel Nature's Swiftness.
    • Hunter
      • Marksmanship
        • Fixed an issue where Wild Spirits (Night Fae ability) was benefitting from the damage increase of the mastery stat twice.
        • Damage of Wild Spirits has been increased by 25% for Marksmanship Hunters.
    • Monk
      • Fixed an issue with Tear of Morning ( Runecarving ) that caused Enveloping Mists to not spread Renewing Mists.
      • Fixed an issue that caused Tear of Morning ( Runecarving ) to grant Vivify additional healing on targets without Renewing Mists.
      • Mistweaver
        • Resolved an issue with the interaction between having both Summon Jade Serpent Statue (Talent) and Invoke Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent active.
      • Windwalker
        • Resolved an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji from triggering from Chi spent by Spinning Crane Kick.
        • Resolved an issue that prevented Xuen's Empowered Tiger Lightning from counting damage dealt by Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits.
    • Priest
      • Mindgames (Venthyr ability) will now display on nameplates to the casting Priest.
    • Rogue
      • Shadowy Duel (PvP Talent) will no longer sometimes cause the Rogue to be invisible to the target being dueled.

Covenants

• Necrolord
      • The objectives for "Challenges in Maldraxxus" Venthyr Callings quest are now easier to locate on the map.
    • Night Fae
      • Players will no longer be able to use the Pinch of Faerie Dust item while they have the Faerie's Blessing from a Basket of Enchanted Wings.
      • Fixed an issue where Podtender ( Soulbind ) would sometimes stun the player after dying and releasing.
      • Podtender now displays an icon on raid frames while the player is rejuvenating in the wildseed .

Creatures and NPCs

• (With realm restarts) Huntmaster Petrus now always spawns accompanied by Reza and Geza. Should he fall in battle, it's possible his pets might be left behind and open to making new friends.
    • (With realm restarts) Skuld Vit's barrier can now be bypassed by those with the right tricks.
    • Feenix Arcshine in Orgrimmar has learned the art of Arcane Momentum and will offer his training to fellow mages.
    • Battle for Azeroth creatures that increase their health as the player’s item level increases now stop scaling at a lower, more appropriate item level.
    • Gorm spawned near Decayed Husks will now respawn at a more appropriate rate.

Dungeons and Raids

• Plaguefall
      • Margrave Stradama
        • Resolved an issue where players could inadvertently avoid Plague Crash while swimming in and around Margrave Stradama's plague jacuzzi.
    • Sanguine Depths
    • Fixed an issue with General Kaal where her door could become stuck and lock players out after a wipe.

Items and Rewards

• Weapons sold for Conquest by Zo'sorg in Oribos will not require additional Achievements to purchase.
    • Corrected an issue that could allow crafted Common-quality base items for Runecarving to incorrectly affect tradability of items obtained in raids and dungeons.
    • Resolved an issue preventing Conduit item icons from matching in the Soulbind user interface.
    • Players now receive an understandable error when trying to add the Arboreal Gulper mount to their collection, if they are ineligible.
    • Fixed a bug that could cause some of the unique Revendreth consumables to be mailed to you when you already had one of them in your inventory.
    • Fixed a bug preventing Memory of the Arbiter's Judgment from being obtainable .

Player versus Player

• (With realm restarts) The number of players on each side in Ashran has been increased to 30 (was 25).
    • Resolved an issue in The Maw that caused Player vs Player deaths to incur a larger Stygia penalty than intended.
    • Fixed a bug that was causing PvP trinkets’ spell visuals and sounds to not play.
    • Hunter
      • (With realm restarts) Aimed Shot no longer deals 10% increased damage in PvP situations.
      • (With realm restarts) Double Tap's extra Aimed Shot deals 50% reduced damage in PvP situations.
    • Paladin
      • (With realm restarts) Ringing Clarity (Kyrian) can now trigger up to 2 multi-casts in PvP situations (was 3).
      • (With realm restarts) Judgment (Kyrian) cast from Divine Toll deals 75% increased damage in PvP situations (was 100%).
      • (With realm restarts) Final Reckoning increases the damage of Holy Power abilities by 30% in PvP situations (was 50%).
    • Rogue
      • (With realm restarts) Reverberation's (Kyrian) increase to Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian) damage has been reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Professions

• (With realm restarts) Blacksmiths and Engineers can now use the anvil in Sinfall to craft their recipes.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• (With realm restarts) The Empowered enemies at the end of a floor have been made more threatening.
    • (With realm restarts) Wing bosses Binder Baritas and Watchers of Death have been made more threatening as they were previously too easy to defeat.
    • Frostbite Wand's effect now hits for a percentage of current health (was a percentage of maximum health).
    • Frostchipper's effect now hits for a percentage of current health (was a percentage of maximum health).
    • Vitality Guillotine's effect no longer reduces the health of a boss enemy. Its function is unchanged against rare and elite enemies .
    • Heart-Piercing Spine's effect now reduces targets to 70% health (was a r educ tion to 50% health ) .

World

• The capitals Stormwind and Orgrimmar will once again no longer shard on Role Playing realms.

World Quests

• Fixed an issue where unintended buffs would display during the Bastion World Quest "AHH! Real Monsters!"

• Fixed an issue where one of the jumps would occasionally fail to work during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Up and Away!"

WoW Classic

• Naxxramas
      • Spell Penetration bonuses no longer decrease the effect of Frost Resistance on Sapphiron's Frost Aura.

There we go, Torghast was too fun to exist in a Blizzard game, time to make it a slog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, as if Torghast wasn't hard enough. If I wanted a challenge I would raid or do mythics.

Good Torghast buffs, those were OP abilities and the pre-last-floor minibosses were a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good, I won't get burst down by MM hunters in ~5 seconds with that nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Good, Torghast was way too easy

Echoing Reprimand needs more of a nerf than that.

Torghast buffs are welcome though.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Yeah the end of floor "bosses" were way too easy compared to the elites. Good changes there.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the changes I wanted to see with adventures. Kyrian and to a lesser degree Venthyr are broken. They have a significantly harder time completing elite missions.

you gotta love how they are buffing MM aoe burst :P:P:P:P

nerfs/buff incoming will be hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you gotta love how they are buffing MM aoe burst :P:P:P:P
    Pretty sure that's actually a small nerf..

"Fixed an issue where Wild Spirits (Night Fae ability) was benefitting from the damage increase of the mastery stat twice."
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    There we go, Torghast was too fun to exist in a Blizzard game, time to make it a slog.
    there goes all the "thorgast is to hard whining"

very good change as end of floor bosses were weaker then some elites

"Frostbite Wand's effect now hits for a percentage of current health (was a percentage of maximum health).
    Frostchipper's effect now hits for a percentage of current health (was a percentage of maximum health).
    Vitality Guillotine's effect no longer reduces the health of a boss enemy. Its function is unchanged against rare and elite enemies .
    Heart-Piercing Spine's effect now reduces targets to 70% health (was a r educ tion to 50% health )"

The guys that came up with these effects understood how to make a rogue-like fun, the people now clearly don't..

" Fixed an issue where one of the jumps would occasionally fail to work during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Up and Away!""
    I wonder if that fix actually works this time, this one has been broken since beta and is mostly down to their shitty non-existent hit detection and lag issues.
    Same for the flappy bird paragon version. You pretty much rely entirely on luck for that mode because even with a whole character length to go you still fail randomly most of the time, as you supposedly hit one of the spikes.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-12-08 at 06:18 AM.

Battle for Azeroth creatures that increase their health as the player’s item level increases now stop scaling at a lower, more appropriate item level.
    So you're telling me a random rare minion 10 levels below me that I need for a quick daily doesn't have 800k hitpoints anymore? That's great to hear!

Even though playing a rogue im glad Echoing Reprimand is nerfed

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    After the 30% nerf, turn it into a 15 sec DoT for the same amount of damage and that DoT of course would also break blind and sap if the rogue resets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    there goes all the "thorgast is to hard whining"

very good change as end of floor bosses were weaker then some elites
    then nerf the elites a bit. my runs are often artificially lengthened because i have to wait for cooldowns to down an elite. when the floor boss is "more threatening" and needs more time too.. i already have 30 minute runs because i explore everything to get anima powers.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    What do you mean?

Blizzard just made Torghast more challenging which makes it more fun.

Piss easy content is boring AF. If you want piss easy content you got World Quests and LFR. There is no reason to turn every bit of solo content in the game into this brain dead content that everybody and their dogs can complete just by bouncing their heads off the keyboards.

Easy content to redundant and boring. More challenging solo content please Blizz. Good change!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Good, Torghast was way too easy
    Exactly. It's good they are making it more challenging. Blizzard shouldn't give in to all these entitled players who want all content to be doable with no effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    then nerf the elites a bit. my runs are often artificially lengthened because i have to wait for cooldowns to down an elite. when the floor boss is "more threatening" and needs more time too.. i already have 30 minute runs because i explore everything to get anima powers.
    No. Absolutely not. If you need your cooldowns to beat the mobs then that's on you. Make some coffee or learn to play. It 100% possible to beat Torghast without waiting for cooldowns. Stop whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Great, as if Torghast wasn't hard enough. If I wanted a challenge I would raid or do mythics.
    Yes and if I wanted piss easy content I would do World Quests and LFR. Not all solo content in the game needs to be doable half asleep. Torghast should be challenging solo content. End of story. Stop whining and learn to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    Not really, you just need more health. It's quite a big hit to overal damage. BfA trinkets need a nerf now.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD7007 View Post
    After the 30% nerf, turn it into a 15 sec DoT for the same amount of damage and that DoT of course would also break blind and sap if the rogue resets.
    Are you a troll? You clearly don't know mechanics because dots breaking something isn't based on dot but on skill. Like blind removes dots from enemies (you can't have dots and blind on your target at the same time, except if you reapply them but then they brake blind), and sap doesn't remove them so it would be broken if it was a dot.

That and we already have dots in form of Night Fae'a Sepsis and Necrolord's Serrated Bone Spike. Ability is fine, conduit was broken. PvP will look fine after everyone will start gearing.

Massively shocked they did not nerf the shit out of Drestagath trinket also.

Glad there reducing some of the bonkers pvp damage though. MM for example was completely stupid.