Thread: AH undercutting

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Very nice, i do love seeing people that rely on exploitation be brought low in such a way.
    It was very tiresome going through all that mail and mailing out all those belt buckles, but the gouges realized that they had no market and corrected their prices to what players thought was a fair price. Never bothered to try it again though.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    No, I'm just sad that people are too dumb to understand that they are all losing out on gold.
    Except they aren't losing out on gold, you just don't understand economics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow this thread blew up lol
    I 3d print stuff

These are the current prices for Sacred Shards on my server:

I was actually selling dozens of them at 690g a few hours ago. Whoever chose to undercut here did an amazing job. Really.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing prevents you from buying it and making a killing by reselling it. I guarantee these players undercut so much because they don't want to relist and because they need the gold for something else.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    I was actually selling dozens of them at 690g a few hours ago. Whoever chose to undercut here did an amazing job. Really.
    Buy everything below 600g and relist, should be easy gold. If that doesn't work, why do you think that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    These are the current prices for Sacred Shards on my server:

And now comes the true test of your ability to determine the "correct" price for Sacred Shards:
    Do you have faith in your own powers to determine that price? Do you buy them out and relist them?
    Will you become the true chad goblin that makes millions of gold and never again have the need to cry your weak tears here?
    What will it be? Do you have it in yourself to become that chad goblin?